Forum › I Don't Want A Happy Ending discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's a cute, sweet story. Something about the historical gay girl with a gay guy friend really hits the spot for me.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

It's like Sayonara, Rose garden. The only problem in this one is it's too short, but damn the english translation is so aligned with the emotion thank you translators, I love you. If anyone's single, I'm free, let's get married hahahahaha

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

It's good. I feel refreshed now.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

almost cried. good shit.

Future Hokagae
Images%20(31)
joined Sep 25, 2020

This is beautiful. Guh my heart >_<

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

You didn't want it but you got it.

joined Sep 22, 2015

Woah. This might be the my fave of all Mikanuji's work so far. Great story and pacing. Plus, there's actually a male character who doesn't incite the conflict or drama. We need more characters like him.

dmitry106 Uploader
Subtext Only Translations
joined Nov 24, 2020

It's so sucrose.

Vivy-v-chan
joined Aug 14, 2020

So sweet!

joined Nov 21, 2018

Nice fakeout with the title, thanks for translating the author's note too.

t6e1mediumtank
joined Feb 9, 2021

I really wish authors would quit it with these garbage story settings, I am so fucking tired of this "my father wants me to marry a man soon" setting, it just really pisses me off and leaves a horrible taste. I don't care if it ends with a happy ending, authors need to fuck off with this setting.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 12:42PM

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I really wish authors would quit it with these garbage story settings, I am so fucking tired of this "my father wants me to marry soon" setting, it just really pisses me off and leaves a horrible taste. I don't care if it ends with a happy ending, authors need to fuck off with this setting.

Historical setting. Things used to be this way a few centuries ago, but some countries/traditional families still do this.

t6e1mediumtank
joined Feb 9, 2021

I really wish authors would quit it with these garbage story settings, I am so fucking tired of this "my father wants me to marry soon" setting, it just really pisses me off and leaves a horrible taste. I don't care if it ends with a happy ending, authors need to fuck off with this setting.

Historical setting. Things used to be this way a few centuries ago, but some countries/traditional families still do this.

Yeah, it's still garbage. The author could have gone with any other setting but no, they had to pick this garbage

joined Dec 18, 2018

I really wish authors would quit it with these garbage story settings, I am so fucking tired of this "my father wants me to marry a man soon" setting, it just really pisses me off and leaves a horrible taste. I don't care if it ends with a happy ending, authors need to fuck off with this setting.

Honestly just fuck off if you don't have anything except this toxic dribble to say.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

t6e1mediumtank posted:

Yeah, it's still garbage. The author could have gone with any other setting but no, they had to pick this garbage

Stop commenting like this. Final warning.

JJzo posted:

Honestly just fuck off if you don't have anything except this toxic dribble to say.

True as it may be, this is also not constructive. Probably best to just ignore.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 12:55PM

t6e1mediumtank
joined Feb 9, 2021

t6e1mediumtank posted:

Stop commenting like this. Final warning.

JJzo posted:

True as it may be, this is also not constructive. Probably best to just ignore.

Sure Orange, my bad for calling garbage garbage. I like your username btw.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 12:57PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

t6e1mediumtank posted:

Sure Orange, my bad for calling garbage garbage. I like your username btw.

Thanks. I'll hold you to it.

Untitled102_20210909004612
joined Jul 30, 2020

ah yes the sapphics with a cat. my heart

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The author note really helped tie everything together. I think it's my favorite part of this story haha

Eefgrstrsvw
joined Nov 15, 2016

I D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ Want a Happy Ending

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Mikanuji 3.0+1.0 You can (not) have a happy ending

joined Jul 12, 2016

damn this story's has a nice ending, at least she is not married to the guy... I was expecting a bad ending with the title... but it surprise me hurray love this story the most

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

So... so what's wrong with their arms? Why do they have such weird long arms....

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'm such a sucker for happy endings :')

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oof, if that ending had a gone a different way I would have been dead but I am so glad it ended happily.

To reply you must either login or sign up.