Forum › Citrus discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Wait. The new girls, they're twin sisters and stepsisters? wat

Could be that one rare genetic birth thing where the girl are twin but have different fathers. Very rare... and interesting.

That would be half-siblings. Stepsiblings don't share parents at all. I'd wager a guess it's that they're stepsiblings who happen to share a birthday.

I forgot to answer this ooops. Yes I translated a translated version but it was close to 1 to 1 I blamed whoever made that 1st for the omissions, I can relate since I had to change a few things for them to make sense in english but I feel that too much was cut so it reduced the quality. Some parts were really hard to translate too, I had to use google translate quite a bit even though spanish is supposed to be my native language lol

Either way thanks for the kind words and I already thanked the one that shared the spanish release for the early chapter.

That's completely understandable then. And even if the translation did have issues, you were still nice enough to translate it well before the official release too. So that counts for quite a bit.

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 2:55AM

joined Dec 6, 2011

More drama?! My heart can't take it any more! Lol XD

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Aaaand back to the fighting stage...

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

It's always interesting to see people's thoughts about this manga. As for me I'll go for Yuzu's misunderstanding of Mei's "taking a peek inside of me" thing. I'd turn down Mei too if I were Yuzu. Feelings matters. Now, I'm gonna wait for the next chapter...

joined Jan 8, 2014

1,500 posts in 13 chapters is quite the thing to behold on our tiny little website.

Lol, some good discussions, but mostly people throwin their 2cents about...I think it initially blew up when that sociopath blackmailed Mei...

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Now that kinda pissed me off rlly Saburo-san why you need to put more drama in it when there is already plenty of it -.- and now that girl... man this manga so good but my heart can't take so much drama anymore and I don't wanna see the same shit again... well that's my opinion^^ but I will still continue it 'cause I would regret it without knowing how it ended so my poor heart you still have to ache for sometime more T_T

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

OMG YASSSS i can't wait for next chap. i like were this is going this is why i love citrus kya!!!!!!!!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Well here comes the load of forced drama lol.....

Dynasinsompropic
joined Jul 24, 2013

and when i thought the last cliff hanger was big enough..

Dynasinsompropic
joined Jul 24, 2013

I feel like people are misunderstanding Yuzu or perhaps I'm the one misunderstanding her.
The way I see it, Mei made it sound like she was doing it because she was grateful and not because she likes her. I believe that Yuzu wanted to wait until their feelings are mutual before they take a step further into their relationship. And this led to a huge misunderstanding between them two.
Maybe I'm reading into this a bit too much. We won't know until the Manga progresses.

Totally agree w/ this

joined May 28, 2013

I really like the design of the two new characters! The tall one is so pretty too. Well they're both cute. I can imagine the shorter one having a raspy voice like Kuroko from Railgun.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I have no issue with how Yuzu react, she clearly saw that Mei was just giving herself as thanks and nothing more. What made me blink there is that we skipped from christmass to february just like that. They didn't tried to fix it in any way before that long ? More than yet another triangle, this is what bothers me the most there. XD

The two are sharing the same room and same bed, how come they didn't at least talk it out or something before that ? ><

joined Oct 29, 2014

The two are sharing the same room and same bed, how come they didn't at least talk it out or something before that ? ><

What u talkin about? This is cheap soap-opera-quality drama, this is no place for natural human behavior like communication.

Let the third love triangle situation proceed with the exact same lack logic as the previous ones!

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Well here comes the load of forced drama lol.....

Yep... unfortunately, here we are again...
">~<

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 6:13AM

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

another love triangle situation... -

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

What u talkin about? This is cheap soap-opera-quality drama, this is no place for natural human behavior like communication.

Let the third love triangle situation proceed with the exact same lack logic as the previous ones!

The author should have stopped with the drama BS in this chapter. It was now or never.
As it seems we are doomed to be fed with mindfu**d plot, we might not have basic love triangle next time, but a huge mess including Sara's "twin sister" and the other pest-from-the-previous-chapter-I-even-do-not-remember-the-name.
Anyway.
It's drama, isn't it? That's how this manga is being sold.

I just can't stop thinking that the author's art is so good and yet degraded by the quality of that story.

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

Wait. The new girls, they're twin sisters and stepsisters? wat

yeah i want to know too >.< wtf

joined May 3, 2014

oh fukk not again......AND I HAVE TO WAIT 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 7:05AM

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

Matsuri: ''Hah, romance between sisters! Do you even see a future for yourselves?''

so much as i know, yuzu didn't find an answer to that question from matsuri. Maybe because of that, she couldn't go along with Mei that time, because that's what made her scared? The unknown future?

joined Nov 30, 2011

Opening your heart up to someone and offering sexytime are two different things imho. Mei was apparently surprised by Yuzu's rejection but honestly... what did she expect after all those previous moments. Then she be bustin her boobs out all like ( o )V( o ) "you want to see what's in my heart??!" O_0... No surprise there.

But not communicationing things out at all seems to be a real issue with these two...

Misaka%20mikoto%20to%20aru%20kagaku%20no%20railgun%20to%20aru%20majutsu%20no%20index%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_12
joined May 28, 2014

urggggggg my heart ache when i read thisss
their feeling just cross by each other like that ><

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

And so another chapter has come to pass, this shit will continue to spew out love triangle after love triangle and cliché after cliché and Dark_Tzitzimine will continue to offer excuses as to why it isn't pure ass.
Honestly what were you guys expecting at this point?

joined Nov 30, 2011

And so another chapter has come to pass, this shit will continue to spew out love triangle after love triangle and cliché after cliché and Dark_Tzitzimine will continue to offer excuses as to why it isn't pure ass.

.....Morbid curiosity.

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

I think these two new character shouldn't take a relevant place in the story, or it will become an endless and forced drama as well (as you've already written)! Then, they can be nice or anything else, but what's their future use?! I hope there won't be another interference in Mei and Yuzu's relationship anymore...

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I'm feeling like this as well. This isn't yuri romance with a slight drama edge to it. It feels more like drama with a yuri side to it

To reply you must either login or sign up.