Forum › Image Comments

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

^They're probably gonna turn Nobara into Yuji's love interest anyway

Also damn amazing to see this kind of fanart especially after everything that happened. I kinda love it with their scars and who else bets that Nobara is still alive?

last edited at Apr 14, 2021 5:35PM

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020
Eym0udlu4agkhvm-orig

Story booo but this fanart and the name being too long is yes

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020
Eymfhklu8aed3kp-orig

@Zeltrech55 This already screams enemies to lovers or just villain x hero love story in general and I am all for it

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020
Img_bhyrogjjchhvwhhcuhlyehhxshpmm0lncwexwuh3ve42ndbvatjuovk2ti9osnv3vjjjwenbpt0

Lumine gonna do some sins

MagicalGirlCiri
Tamamo
joined Jun 24, 2017
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

@Zexalfan The anime adapted the first 64 chapters of the series. Also later this year there's gonna be a movie that adapts volume 0 of the series, which was the original prototype of the series that was published in 2017 before JJK started serialization in 2018.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019
80014614_p0

Pockyyyy

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019
Eusjebzvkaanued-orig

Gotta scoop up the owl

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019
Ex5yox5voaqncnt-orig

Having fun with gaps

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019
Eumqqmqucaqrhee-orig

This is gorgeous!

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019
P36lkrt

<3

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

No idea what’s happening but I really like the matching lingerie and how the burn (?) scars are drawn!

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019
Exafaiyvgauhnit-orig

Guys, all those little sweet details are fine and great, but what about the fact that it's because of Michiru that Nana first felt conflicted and doubtful about the mission she was groomed and trained since childhood for, the gruesome mission she previously carried out with no hesitation whatsoever, and then finally Nana went against that very mission for Michiru's sake, withstood fatal strikes after lethal strikes to protect Michiru, until she was dying and would definitely be dead if not for Michiru sacrificing her own life to bring her Nana back?

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019
Eyesnb4uuaa0aci-orig

^ yeah, dead serious :)) Like, "can't take Madoka in her human life, then I'll follow her to heaven where that pesky transfer student can't interfere".

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013
Ewo5btwveambg0k-orig

@Linterdiction
King, actually.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

@Lbeingrllygay Thanks a ton for the very informative response. I was already planning on watching the series ever since i heard all the praise it got on social media, but i was curious to see why so many people were shipping these two characters and wanted to see if it wasn't just the "aren't these characters that shared a glance tots gay for each other" crowd going at it. I know shounen shows are pretty well known to never even entertain the idea of same sex couples on a popular show like this, but its surprising to see theres at least something that supports the ship within the show and that it has many supporters as well.

But yeah, i knew that if one of these characters was a main one, it was almost a given that they're going to fall in love with the MC eventually. It's the way shounen works.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

^While I know "aren't these characters that shared a glance tots gay for each other" is a thing, I think a decent amount of ships have more reasons than that. Including BNHA ones where a lot of the shipped characters are often close friends at least. I think part of the fun of ships is having fan-reasons and even fan-narrative where characters you like get together even though it's not canon. Going past close friends, into something more.

It's fantasy sure, but it's sometimes preferred over the canon romances, plus ships are often done for same sex relationships because of how the canon relationships normally follow a very specific hetero course. Which I'm sure I'm stating the obvious, I just think regardless this JJK ship is nice to have since it provides an alternative fan-option over the canon path the series will likely follow. Options are good is what I believe.

last edited at Apr 14, 2021 10:12PM

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019
Eymfhklu8aed3kp-orig

Lumine x Amber immediately goes to my favorites

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

@MagicalGirlGirl thank you for the reply as well for the info in the movie ^^
while I am the kind to usually start drom the beginning I still was curious of how far the anime made it, thank you for helping me with my doubt~

joined Feb 1, 2021
84611763_p0

Yurucamp in summer just feels wrong

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Huan

^Am i missing something obvious? I have no idea why that guy is there and why he is drawn in such a sketchy loose style. His positioning right inbetween them also seems bad composition wise, unless its for a specific reason.

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 12:01AM

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021
Exafaiyvgauhnit-orig

^ yes,Michiru is Nana's first friend..
so many people on Nana's side now....
Michiru's not dead yet,and then that bastard shot her!

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021
Exr9ebdu4aan9yb-orig

^ yeah,me too

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Eejkrdhkb3cvefdjl1hwtzivqm0vdmcrmenvadlkb1j5duz3tvfwmhm5oewzamhzretxuutbpt0

Mice truly are,but not all the birds and fish,hence the strays issue.

It's like using snakes to cure rats,but the cats are more varied with a larger appetite.

Large enough for a donkey.

joined Jul 26, 2016
Eejkrdhkb3cvefdjl1hwtzivqm0vdmcrmenvadlkb1j5duz3tvfwmhm5oewzamhzretxuutbpt0

I was making a general point about the disruptiveness of invasive species. Hell we're licensing hunters to curb the feral rabbit population where I live (though on the upside the little shits have accelerated the urbanisation of eg. foxes and various birds of prey).

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

@FluffyCow I get what you're saying. I also like to fantasize about same sex couples on my favorite anime series, hell, thats how i discovered yuri and yaoi in the first place. But i was just trying to know was if this ship was one of those fantasy land ships many fans of yuri/yaoi made on the spot or if it had some grounds in reality since i've seen a couple of official artworks of them together. I don't have anything against the former since you can ship whoever you like as long as you're not being toxic about it, but i just like it when my gay ships have a little substance to them.

This topic has been locked.