Forum › A Valuable Experience discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

A sequel to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/beidou_and_ningguang, in case anyone missed that.

I love that Keqing's framing this as some sort of "Well, I really shouldn't knock it before I try it..." Well, going by that last bubble it all worked out in the end lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

Unsure whether that's Ganyu having her switch flipped, or just too old for this shit

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I guess never say never haha

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Negom did it again!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Negom did it again!

Negom's getting pretty obsessed with this ship - not that I'm complaining. Just look at what she tweeted earlier today:

ふ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ganqingsex ganqingsex

And also this:

ギャグ描いたんだからそろそろえっちなやつ描きたいな…
今日も
I want ganqing lesbian sex

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Keqing wants to be naughty

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 12:22AM

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

Negom did it again!

Negom's getting pretty obsessed with this ship - not that I'm complaining. Just look at what she tweeted earlier today:

And also this:

今日も

When Negom gets into a ship she really gets into it, but I think this is the first time in a while she's also been completely deluged with other people's art of what she's into and she seems really excited about that, so even aside from seeing all these cute new works I'm really happy for her.

joined Feb 21, 2019

Negom did it again!

And also this:

今日も

yes

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

@Norainhere Are you sure this isn't a sequel to Lady Keqing and Ganyu instead?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, pretty sure - Negom linked directly back to the Beidou and Ningguang comic in the source.

That said, for all I know all of Negom's Genshin Impact comics take place in the same universe anyways, making which comic it's a sequel of moot.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Kink unlocked.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Yeah, pretty sure - Negom linked directly back to the Beidou and Ningguang comic in the source.

That said, for all I know all of Negom's Genshin Impact comics take place in the same universe anyways, making which comic it's a sequel of moot.

I mean, quite obviously the timeline is like this:

1. Lady Keqing and Ganyu

2. Beidou and Ningguang

3. This one

First Ganyu and Keqing do lewd stuff, then they see NingBei spanking action, and now Keqing wants to try it as well.

UwU

This was cute, I love Keqing's embarrassed expression.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 7:50AM

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'm sure she enjoyed it to her hearts content XDD Thank you very much for these shorts Empress Negom ♥

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

So, what happened? Did Keqing end up enjoying it so much she asked Ganyu to keep going or did Keqing switch Ganyu on so hard she kept on going? Both are hot. Now I feel obliged to roll for Keqing.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Too bad you missed Keqing's rate up she had not too long ago. It might be a while before she gets one again.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

@lilyflame she's obsessed with Ganqing lol,not that i hate it tho

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

Lol

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I only have one word

... bruh

To reply you must either login or sign up.