Forum › Everyday Monster Girls discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That Lala chapter was adorbs.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I wish there was a spinoff series featuring the organization's team helping monsters adapt to human society or capturing violators of the rules and so on. This harem story was fun for a while, but my favorite chapters by far are the ones with more substance like the last few.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1606/30/news112.html

Holy crap

That girl is incredibly dedicated or fricking insane.

Maybe both.

EDIT: Oh, is just a publicity stunt for Animeexpo from Seven Seas. Is slightly less impressive now.

last edited at Jun 30, 2016 11:08AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

That girl is incredibly dedicated or fricking insane.

Maybe both.

EDIT: Oh, is just a publicity stunt for Animeexpo from Seven Seas. Is slightly less impressive now.

that doesn't make the quality or the effort she put in any less impressive

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm surprised this ever got into Dynasty

joined Feb 8, 2016

Wish it was the old days of mainly a yuri site. Now I have to tell people its like mangadex, just fewer comics.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wish it was the old days of mainly a yuri site. Now I have to tell people its like mangadex, just fewer comics.

>"good old days"
>this thread vintage: 2013

okay.jpg

joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm surprised this ever got into Dynasty
@juanelric, I think there might have been a management change here cause a lot more material, especially, non-yuri, is being G uploaded so that this is no longer a yufi site, but an everything goes site, like manganese, mangafox or whatever those other sites are for. You have to really pay attention to the tags cause the last few had "HET" tags and no yuri tag, so I was surprised. I asked about another HET tagged one and the comment back to me was that so long as the content was funny or good, something like that, they would post it, nothing about gl or yuri at all. Maybe they needed more sponsorship money and are forced to accept more HET fan service comics to pay the bills, idk. It's a sad turn of events in my book, the last bastion of yuri and gl in a sea of clichéd HET fan service.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

this is no longer a yufi site

Except Dynasty was never a yuri site, just a site with lots of yuri. Other kinds of content were here since before I even started using it.

joined Feb 8, 2016

I uploaded it after all. Shrug.

I am curious as to why you uploaded this, which has nothing to do with yuri, and ye took down the first volume of "First Love Sisters" which is yuri? Both have been licensed and as you stated should be taken down, but you I went ahead and uploaded Everyday Monster Girls. To me this seems very hypocritical and a slam to those of us who have been loyal yuri viewers to this site for many years.
I feel its about time this site makes up its mind, you are either a gl and yuri (HET where its relative to a yuri/gl story) site or are a site like mangafox, mangadex, or whatever they are called. Many, many viewers came because this was a site dedicated to yuri and gl manga. The site seems to be gradually moving away from that and th we refore should not market itself as such. There are plenty of sites who carry most comics, but funny, many of those don't carry many yuri or gl comics. I came here years ago because I could not find a place that carried much translated yuri/gl manga. This was the only site I ever found. And now its no longer that alone. If that is the way it is, stop marketing yourself as a yuri site, you stopped catering to only yuri and gl it seems a short while ago, or maybe they have been being snuck under so to speak, I just know that recently I've noticed a number of HET manga without any relativeness to yuri or gl. It is very sad for me.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 12:57PM

joined Feb 8, 2016

Except Dynasty was never a yuri site, just a site with lots of yuri. Other kinds of content were here since before I even started using it.

It was marketed as one. That's why the little girl on the "D" in Dynasty on the page header. Don't know where you're getting your info. If it is no longer a yuri site, then make an announcement to all members.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 12:58PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Creepy genre puritanism is so unsightly.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 1:00PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It was marketed as one. That's why the little girl on the "D" in Dynasty on the page header. Don't know where you're getting your info. If it is no longer a yuri site, then make an announcement to all members.

My account dates back to 2014. I've been lurking here even longer, like lots of people. Even at that time, Dynasty had other contents aside from yuri. And no, no mod ever "marketed" it as a yuri-only site, quite the opposite, actually, as you would know if you did even a basic search through the forums.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The only change in policy that I can see here is that someone decided to stop uploading this non-yuri manga. Four and a half years ago.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Wow! I didn't even know this was here and I've been lurking in Dynasty since Secret Flowers. Sadly, it seems it's not updated anymore tho.

I
joined Dec 17, 2022

good death.

To reply you must either login or sign up.