Forum › Posts by I repent

I repent
I
joined Dec 17, 2022

风灵玉秀(a Chinese animation), pretty good, hope she will not make something that is breaching yuri。

last edited at Jun 16, 2023 12:20AM

I repent
I
joined Dec 17, 2022

thumbs down
If I can, I really want to give my thumbs-up to you.

I
joined Dec 17, 2022

good death.

I repent
Nuwi Aoi discussion 31 May 05:16
I
joined Dec 17, 2022

As everyone can see,here shows this cartoonist only 1 comic in this website that is about het(so funny)but not yuri at all. And this kind of comic is being uploaded without any opposition, except some stupid users. OK,it seems telling the users of this website one thing: The theme of here is not yuri,just something about yuri is too much; or the target is yuri, but--come on, why not admire somethig else after being a little tired of yuri, even it' s a het comic (hhhh, so funny).OKay, now a normal het comic is very admitted here, in the future it is really hard to say that there will not be much more surprises -- more surprising surprises, what will be they? the het tag comes back to the Lots of Sex tag? Or the Moderate Amount of Sex tag? And The last time these tow met is May 7, 2007. This website' s full name is Dynasty Reader, Only including Y and R of YURI. maybe the answer has been told before the question comes.

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 11:58PM

I repent
I
joined Dec 17, 2022

In the period I just came the Dynasty Reader, I find this thing accidentally. And this foul thing really left me a great f**king shadow. From then on, I have been more disgusted with men in yuri.