joined Jul 1, 2020

Rumors? They are a married couple already XD

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Negom's doujins make me want to start playing Genshin

Same here, haha

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

She... she's enjoying it!!! XDD Thank you very much for these masterpiece shorts lord Negom (/ -_-)/

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

S&M?

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Go ahead and try it... If you're okay with Gacha's though... XD

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 2:12PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Negom's work is great as always!

Go ahead and try it... If you're okay with Gacha's though... XD

I know a lot of people love Genshin, but I find it to be more frustrating than most other gachas I've played. I've played it a good amount, and I feel like the game is often intentionally designed to work against you. I won't go into it too much, but take for example needing artifacts for all the characters you use, needing to grind out getting the right main stat followed also by sub stats. Combined with what artifact sub stats level up being RNG based. That's all I'll say, since I don't want to go too off topic, but hey more power to the people that enjoy the game and don't mind that system. I still like the character designs, and enjoy certain aspects of the game, so that's why I'm here.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Same here, haha

I was just thinking the same thing, I’d probably already be playing it if I had the space/time. Mostly time.

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

Now I want to see Beidou doing that to Ningguang ಠ_ಠ

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

It feels like a bunch of Genshin stuff started popping up right when I started playing recently. I still don't have beidou, but someday.

DatYuriAddict
D128327e-fa10-43d2-99c7-a36c49d08390
joined Feb 21, 2018

It feels like a bunch of Genshin stuff started popping up right when I started playing recently. I still don't have beidou, but someday.

I just got Beidou recently. I'm happy about it, my growing Genshin Yuri team(*´∀`)

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 5:13PM

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Negom is a real gift to the Genshin (shipper) community <3 I love Ganyu's shocked expression at the end

RamettiFogliuti
Dynasty2
joined Sep 6, 2020

She... she's enjoying it!!! XDD Thank you very much for these masterpiece shorts lord Negom (/ -_-)/

Ehm... Lady Negom you mean...

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Ehm... Lady Negom you mean...

She trascended the boundaries between genres, she became an emperor and lord of these yuri lands, she, like others, is in a totally different lvl, and I'm sure she's a top, so long life lord Negom.

Ok enough of bad jokes, I had no idea she's she, so Empress Negom (/ -_-)/

NewtMarshmallow
29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

Blessed negom

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Negom seems pretty inspired by beiguang, she's all the way to yuri route with the two and her tweets are full of thirsty beiguang contents, I love it XD

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I wouldn't play this game for yuri vibes. It is one of the straighest, most sanitized-feeling games I've played in a long time, the characters and story are pretty bland and uninspired, and the gameplay is pretty shallow after you get used to it + extremely time-demanding in an unsatisfying way. Exploring the open world is kind of fun, though it does feel a little plastic-y. The music is fairly good, and the characters are hot. I feel like that's the most direct take I can give on the game. If you're going to get sucked into a gacha, maybe go for something like Arknights or FGO... or just don't.

I also never really saw any interaction between Beidou and Ninguang--could be just me, but it seems like nearly all of that is fandom-side.

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 11:29PM

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Time to get the unsee juice for Keqing and Ganyu xD

I wouldn't play this game for yuri vibes. It is one of the straighest, most sanitized-feeling games I've played in a long time, the characters and story are pretty bland and uninspired, and the gameplay is pretty shallow after you get used to it + extremely time-demanding in an unsatisfying way. Exploring the open world is kind of fun, though it does feel a little plastic-y. The music is fairly good, and the characters are hot. I feel like that's the most direct take I can give on the game. If you're going to get sucked into a gacha, maybe go for something like Arknights or FGO... or just don't.

I also never really saw any interaction between Beidou and Ninguang--could be just me, but it seems like nearly all of that is fandom-side.

^That's because they don't have any interaction in the story but through their voice clips. It also shows how annoyed Ningguang is by Beidou, but still implies that neither hates each other. Also both have two voice clips with each other, most characters only have one which is a nice extra (~‾∇‾)~ Ningguang's only loves are her Jade Chamber and Mora anyway if we put that aside and some extra smaller moments too.

I agree that Genshin isn't even that good and it was even more flaws (and good things) than you counted but it's hella addictive and fun for me. ^^ Also it's not even one of the straightest, yeah the canon protagonist is Brother Traveler, but have you seen the hangouts with Noelle and Barbara as Lumine? They were so freaking gaaaaay

joined Jul 26, 2016

More like "default official protagonist" - they have to pick one anyway for the purpose of official comics and whatever, and this IS West Taiwan we're talking about at the end of the day.

downrightweird
joined Nov 23, 2020

MY MAINS NINGGUANGGGGG AND BEIDOUUUU DOING DIRTY AT WORK HAHAHHAHAH

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

The world severely lacks Yuri spankings.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Can't get enuf of BeiNing <3 Cum join me on Genshin uid 615378581 XD

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

"Rumors" huh...

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

More like "default official protagonist" - they have to pick one anyway for the purpose of official comics and whatever, and this IS West Taiwan we're talking about at the end of the day.

Even still, they could switch it up sometimes. Only using the male protagonist for all of their promotion and side content is unfortunate in my opinion. Lumine has a cute design, and her JP VA is Aoi Yuuki (one of my favorite VAs).

joined Jul 26, 2016

Even still, they could switch it up sometimes. Only using the male protagonist for all of their promotion and side content is unfortunate in my opinion.

Again, West Taiwan. I reckon MiHoYo have no illusions about their primary target audience. Plus I'm not going to fault them for being consistent with their pick - given the role the non-protag Twin has in the actual storyline switching them willy-nilly in the side stuff would just be weird.

To reply you must either login or sign up.