Forum › The Law of First Loves discussion

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

The tags are misleading lmao, I was expecting cute shit, gave me heartbreak instead lmao

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 5:57PM

CryingCryptid
Cheejel-profile_image-01e38aa0e929975a-300x300
joined Jun 4, 2019

Soo...the law of first loves is...disappointment?

Sounds about right!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hah, as soon as I saw the tutor blush when the mom came home I was kinda expecting that twist. Still, look on the bright side - at least Nayeong will probably get to see her tutor more often!

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Adorable art style!
Appreciation to the translator and editor :3

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 15, 2014

when the egg has the same taste as the chicken

Lmao omfg this is awesome

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Well, at least she took that "L" like a champ. I'm actually glad the tutor choose the milf over the student, but I'm sure her friend will rebound at karaoke.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

talk about plot twist!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Nayeong. Ur mom gay!

(sorrynotsorry)

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

F

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

This was sad but in a cute way. Does that make sense?

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

Bruh, I'd f*cking die if that happened to me.
F in the chat for our girl

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Always awkward when you and your mom have the same taste in women. Makes for fun conversation though.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I'm happily guilty. What the fuck, I'm happily sad. What is this feeling

joined Apr 24, 2019

^Yup I like this outcome- I was expecting either straightforward heartbreak, or worse- a player.

There was a similar story where the tutor just loved corrupting innocents and taking their first times and then casting them aside. Im much happier to see she was just already a couple with the mom!.

The daughter will get over it soon lol- especially if her friend comforts her- she seemed maybe jelous?

Sauce for that one?

joined Mar 7, 2013

^Yup I like this outcome- I was expecting either straightforward heartbreak, or worse- a player.

There was a similar story where the tutor just loved corrupting innocents and taking their first times and then casting them aside. Im much happier to see she was just already a couple with the mom!.

The daughter will get over it soon lol- especially if her friend comforts her- she seemed maybe jelous?

Sauce for that one?

I think they're referring to https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unripe_fruit

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

IMHO, This should've been a hentai one. Then, they can just jump into the same bed and do sexy things to each other, commit some incest, etc. As it it right now the ending just feels meh.

last edited at May 2, 2021 6:16AM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i already expected what was gonna happen but the ending still got me

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I don't know about short oneshots, but Teunteun has two long running series in the yuri genre: My Princess Charming and Unrequited Love Skill. Both are really good. And, of course, them being long series gives the author ample room to display her skill at humor, her skill at angst, and her skill at humor in the middle of angst. (That last one is, like, a Teunteun specialty!)

My Princess Charming is about two college girls who start fake-dating, pretending to be in a lesbian relationship. They both have their reasons: one of them is really popular and wants to scare away the stupid boys who keep pestering her, the other one is seriously dating a college professor (a forbidden affair!) and plans to use the fake relationship as camouflage. Then they really fall in love with each other, but both decide to repress their feelings because they both think there's no way this love can have a happy end. Much drama ensues, with plenty of conflict and plot twists.

Unrequited Love Skill is about a lesbian woman who works as a designer and has been in love with her best friend since they were little girls. However this best friend is super straight and completely boy crazy, so it doesn't look like this love will go anywhere. Then, bam: the mc meets another lesbian woman and they get on like a house on fire and start going out! Double bam: the boss of a design company, a lady who is cool, rich, confident and beautiful, falls for the mc and starts courting her, so thrilling! And triple bam: the "straight" childhood friend realizes that all this time she was deluding herself and the one she really loves is the mc! Ladies and gentlemen, pick your team!

You can find English scanlations for both, My Princess Charming has 38 translated chapters so far and Unrequited Love Skill has 40 translated chapters. They are not on Dynasty though, so try other online readers if you're interested.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

^ oh cool! have been hearing about Unrequited Love Skill everywhere. might as well give it a try. thanks!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The Law of First Loves: they never go well

To reply you must either login or sign up.