Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Nov 27, 2016

Series about four sisters and their love life, the youngest one had a childhood friend named miyu and they started going out, middle sister had a coworker or boss, one of them had a Highschool prince that was actually kind of timid

Nvm I found it

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 11:17AM

It's about when girl A got confessed by girl B(i think they were childhood bestfriend) but then girl A rejected her so girl B don't wanna be near girl A because it hurts to be beside her so girl B distance herself from girl A but when girl B distance herself from girl A, girl A just realizes that she also love girl.
I kinda forgot what the ending is

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Manga where kouhai finds out senpai's a lesbian and blackmails her into sleeping with her and later they start a fwb relationship. Kouhai is a blonde and very aggressive super ultra mega top and senpai is a brunette and she just goes with the flow. Was in dynasty and later got licensed.

Shot in the dark, but is it this one

joined Nov 27, 2016

It's about when girl A got confessed by girl B(i think they were childhood bestfriend) but then girl A rejected her so girl B don't wanna be near girl A because it hurts to be beside her so girl B distance herself from girl A but when girl B distance herself from girl A, girl A just realizes that she also love girl.

This one?

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 7:44PM

joined Feb 8, 2021

Hey im looking for a NSFW oneshot where a girl got dumped by her girlfriend and went to a lesbian onsen then they had fff threesome with a manager there and a customer. I saw it on nhentai but forgot the number

I'm also looking for this one for days now but the yuri tag in nhentai is kinda messy so it's hard to find.

They took it down i cant find any english translation anymore. Okami to yukemuri yuri ryokan by Mira is the sauce

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

This one?

This one isn't it but its still a good one shot. And thank you for trying.

There are a bunch like this, but a guess:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/you_my_childhood_friend#1
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/you_my_childhood_friend_part_2

joined Mar 30, 2017

I dont recall the specifics of the manga I'm looking for but it involved an engaged woman and a lost umbrella that was a pretense for another woman to spend time with her, I've looked through the "adult life" tag and cant seem to find it

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I dont recall the specifics of the manga I'm looking for but it involved an engaged woman and a lost umbrella that was a pretense for another woman to spend time with her, I've looked through the "adult life" tag and cant seem to find it

You can lead a horse to water...
Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_it_rains_next_week#1

last edited at Mar 20, 2021 1:52PM

%e2%80%8f%e2%80%8f3b41c630da1d5f54055c73f6c5e80f31%20-%20%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%ae%d8%a9
joined May 24, 2020

about three women who live together in the same dorm then they became teachers
it was a short series i guess

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Manga where kouhai finds out senpai's a lesbian and blackmails her into sleeping with her and later they start a fwb relationship. Kouhai is a blonde and very aggressive super ultra mega top and senpai is a brunette and she just goes with the flow. Was in dynasty and later got licensed.

Shot in the dark, but is it this one

No it isn't...i found it. Anyways, thanks!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It isn't on Dynasty but on Pixiv, and it isn't really as much a manga as a collection of very funny yuri one-pagers. It's title is something along the lines of I guess I like girls now, but I can't find it, either by searching my history or by googling.

For any aditional hints:
One of the one-pagers has two delinquents being homies and even saying like "We got married and we're still homies", two of the other ones are basically parodies of some memes, and a different one has two girls playing a years-long "gay chicken" game, including adopting a daughter and said daughter and her gf finding that amusing

last edited at Mar 21, 2021 3:05PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It isn't on Dynasty but on Pixiv, and it isn't really as much a manga as a collection of very funny yuri one-pagers. It's title is something along the lines of I guess I like girls now, but I can't find it, either by searching my history or by googling.

For any aditional hints:
One of the one-pagers has two delinquents being homies and even saying like "We got married and we're still homies", two of the other ones are basically parodies of some memes, and a different one has two girls playing a years-long "gay chicken" game, including adopting a daughter and said daughter and her gf finding that amusing

Here you go

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

For any aditional hints:

Here you go

THANK YOU

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Sounds like Gakkou no Sensei

joined Jan 12, 2021

^ It's either this and you're misremembering it, or the roles were reversed in another chapter and I'm the one who doesn't remember, or I'm completely wrong and it was something else entirely.

Nah. There were two girls. One of the were sick and in their pajamas. The other girl isn't sick and is there to check up on her. The girl sneezes and there's snot on the sick girl's face, which the non-sick girl proceeds to lick despite warnings from the sick girl that the non-sick girl could get sick. They weren't adults btw. I appreciate the initial post that tried to help though

Probably this then:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/houkago_pandemic#27

YES that's it thanks man!

%e2%80%8f%e2%80%8f3b41c630da1d5f54055c73f6c5e80f31%20-%20%d9%86%d8%b3%d8%ae%d8%a9
joined May 24, 2020

Sounds like Gakkou no Sensei
This.

Ah, yes thanks

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I'm looking for this one-shot that takes place in New York around the 60's I think, where there is its girl who has been living for hundreds of years. She meets the daughter of a rich family that she used to work as a maid for a long time ago. I think the girl was committing adultery with the owner of the household. Anyways when she meets the daughter she ends up in a sexual relationship with her and they eventually take a road trip.
I remember that this one-shot had a sequel.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and this.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Titanoktonon posted:

This and this.

Yes thats the one. Thanks!

last edited at Mar 22, 2021 2:20PM

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Hello all~ I'm looking for this short story where two school girls kiss through a plastic and then one of them notice it has a hole on it so they actually kissed for real.
The other one is that story of a girl who confessed to her friend and she said she couldn't go out with her, then the other one wait for her to fall for her. They become adults and end having lovey-dovey sex.
~

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hello all~ I'm looking for this short story where two school girls kiss through a plastic and then one of them notice it has a hole on it so they actually kissed for real.

Yuri Kiss Punishment Game

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

Yuri Kiss Punishment Game

Thank you very much!!!! ♥~

I’m looking for a series about this girl who has a split personality. One is the nerd and the other type was wild. One girl found out about her split personality and the two moved in together. My memories are kind of vague, I remember it was korean though.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Sounds like 2 Lives 1 House

To reply you must either login or sign up.