Forum › What's that manga called?

Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

A lady that works in the mail and there is another lady who is a frequent client (that I remember) and has a crush on her and they are neighbors at the end.
Thanks;

Advance Tabco
Tabco%20avatar
joined Jan 17, 2018
Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

Delivery?

Yes! thanks!

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Anyone knows the comedy series of a girl at school desperately trying to pay her classmate in order to have sex with her? One of the MC (Komako) has shoulder-length black hair whereas the other has short-ish white/blonde(?) hair.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Anyone knows the comedy series of a girl at school desperately trying to pay her classmate in order to have sex with her? One of the MC (Komako) has shoulder-length black hair whereas the other has short-ish white/blonde(?) hair.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/shouraiteki_ni_shindekure

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016
Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

a manga about a chubby girl dating a popular girl. she was insecure about her appearance and tried to refuse (i think?) to sleep with her partner. but her girlfriend never cared about how she looks and still slept with her.
it's a bit similar to Sugar Complex by Aoki Mistue

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 3:09PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

a manga about a chubby girl dating a popular girl. she was insecure about her appearance and tried to refuse (i think?) to sleep with her partner. but her girlfriend never cared about how she looks and still slept with her.

Zokuzoku Kaoru Yuri no Hana?

joined Nov 27, 2016

Story about two girls who climb a mountainside (or are just hiking) and one scene shows a flashback of them about to have sex but then they stopped cuz one was on her period. It wasn’t an nsfw book, it was just that one scene and them just talking about it and the rest was about their relationship and them walking

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 7:13PM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

Zokuzoku Kaoru Yuri no Hana?

i couldn't remember the details well since i've read it years ago but the couple was around college or working adults and hot girlfriend had a short black hair

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Just a guess, but could it be this?

Fd4a905a-5efc-4013-b4e0-09c23dcefcb9
joined Apr 18, 2020

A oneshot (?) where both manga artists compete with their stories that includes: lolicon, fluff, animal ears, and NSFW. I remember reading it last December but not I can’t find it!! I know there were two artists and I think the second artist has a “thing” with the first artist. If anyone can help me out plz

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A oneshot (?) where both manga artists compete with their stories that includes: lolicon, fluff, animal ears, and NSFW. I remember reading it last December but not I can’t find it!! I know there were two artists and I think the second artist has a “thing” with the first artist. If anyone can help me out plz

You mean that ?

Fd4a905a-5efc-4013-b4e0-09c23dcefcb9
joined Apr 18, 2020

You mean that ?

THANK U SO MUCH, wow I thought it was December lmaooo

Evlqr1cucaif8if-orig%20(1)
joined Sep 25, 2020

A one shot about a girl1 keeps staring at girl2 and then girl2 got mad at girl1 and when girl1 tried to stop staring girl2 the girl2 got upset thats the only thing i remember from it ive been looking for it for hours. And thank you in advance.

joined Jan 21, 2020

A one shot about a girl1 keeps staring at girl2 and then girl2 got mad at girl1 and when girl1 tried to stop staring girl2 the girl2 got upset thats the only thing i remember from it ive been looking for it for hours. And thank you in advance.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_yuri_2_ch01
This perhaps ?

joined Jul 21, 2014

Oneshot about these two friends competing over which one of them is the top or bottom.
It starts with a group of girl friends labelling each other as top or bottom because they're bored. And also sad because their BL ships got in relationships, not with each other, but with girls LOL. Some spicy stuff happens near the end as a way to "make sure of their positions", and they ended up in a relationship together.
I remember one of the two main girls is named Anzu, and she's the shorter of the two with twin tails(?) and the other one is tall with short hair.
It's a fairly short oneshot. Almost as short as my memory because I just read this one week ago and I already can't remember it :').

joined Nov 27, 2016
joined Feb 8, 2021

Hey im looking for a NSFW oneshot where a girl got dumped by her girlfriend and went to a lesbian onsen then they had fff threesome with a manager there and a customer. I saw it on nhentai but forgot the number

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 3:21AM

joined Jul 21, 2014

This

Yessss that's the one! Sankyuu

joined Mar 4, 2021

It's a oneshot, girl A was needy and wanted to have body contact with girl B but girl B was doing something else, B was like a wolf or sumn it says that's all I remember, plz help I created an account just for this (sry for my bad eng)

joined Nov 27, 2016
joined Mar 4, 2021

This maybe?

YES! Thank youu

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Manga where kouhai finds out senpai's a lesbian and blackmails her into sleeping with her and later they start a fwb relationship. Kouhai is a blonde and very aggressive super ultra mega top and senpai is a brunette and she just goes with the flow. Was in dynasty and later got licensed.

Evlqr1cucaif8if-orig%20(1)
joined Sep 25, 2020

Hey im looking for a NSFW oneshot where a girl got dumped by her girlfriend and went to a lesbian onsen then they had fff threesome with a manager there and a customer. I saw it on nhentai but forgot the number

I'm also looking for this one for days now but the yuri tag in nhentai is kinda messy so it's hard to find.

To reply you must either login or sign up.