Forum › I Want to Lock You Up discussion

joined Feb 19, 2013

This was much better then i expected.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..awww...it captured my heart...so amazing...

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

Can someone reorganize this ? it should be grouped with the other GirlXGirl collection as one series, and the first page is the cover of the third volume

But it's not a series, it's just various collections of one-shots. And the first page is not the front of the third volume, but just a coloured page from inside the book.

%e3%82%b9%e3%82%af%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-0026-02-02-%e5%8d%88%e5%89%8d9.10.45
joined Feb 12, 2013

Woogh.... another amazing story from Rokuroichi sensei!!!

joined Jan 31, 2013

But it's not a series, it's just various collections of one-shots.

It's an anthology then, it has a name and numbured volumes, like Girl's love

And the first page is not the front of the third volume, but just a coloured page from inside the book.

This one ? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_to_lock_you_up#1

It shares the same proprieties than the volume 2 cover, but if you say so...

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

http://www.mangaoh.co.jp/img/product/255/255122.jpg

That's the book's cover, not that hard to verify. And of course it's correct, considering WP scanned this in the first place. And even if it was the cover, what is your point?

joined Jan 31, 2013

And even if it was the cover, what is your point?

There's no point since it isn't the cover

last edited at May 8, 2013 6:45PM

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

ugh this hurt me in a very personal part of my heart, this story was just so well written short yet well written I wanted to cry by the ending even though it was happy D:>

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

To be atleast a little bit on topic: It's great seeing people like this work~

But it's not a series, it's just various collections of one-shots.

It's an anthology then, it has a name and numbured volumes, like Girl's love

Not really. Anthologies are usually collections of works from several different authors - like magazines, but in book form. Those books are just collections of Rokuroichi's works, just like Takemiya Jins' "Love Flicker." ^^

http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/love_flicker

So it's more a book released by the author, than an anthology. (To keep tagging organized.)

EDIT: All right, books with collections of various short stories from the same author is anthologies aswell, but the "Issues" tag on the reader is more for magazines and anthologies with multiple authors released at regular intervals. The Girl x Girl Collection books are anthologies like "Love Flicker," rather than anthologies like "Girls Love."

So, you are right, it is an anthology, but the Dynasty Reader (tm) keeps different kinds of anthologies apart~

And the first page is not the front of the third volume, but just a coloured page from inside the book.

Not really. It doesn't have the 18+ tag~ One day I'll get around to editing that cover, just so we can have the thumbnail. Perhaps I should've done that for the first release, lol.

last edited at May 9, 2013 11:21AM

joined May 10, 2013

this is AWESOME!

joined Aug 10, 2012

It was so good I wanna cry...))

totally!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Great story, those last pages were adorable.

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

read this again.. and feel my heart skips.. I really love this one :)

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

It's funny, first couple of times I read Rokuroichi's stuff, I was actually put off by the art. But it's grown on me a lot, and now I love their style. Funny how that goes, eh?

exact same thing happened to me :)

last edited at Feb 16, 2014 3:59PM

Hatake.kakashi.240.971604
joined Feb 12, 2014

It's funny, first couple of times I read Rokuroichi's stuff, I was actually put off by the art. But it's grown on me a lot, and now I love their style. Funny how that goes, eh?

exact same thing happened to me :)

This is so true, I think I got hooked somewhere around last year. ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶

joined Apr 9, 2013

I love it! ♡

joined Mar 18, 2014

Hands down one of my favorite yuri one-shots! Love Rokuroichi's art and stories. Must have read it about 10 times! Too good! Looking forward to moar yuri by Rokuroichi!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Aside from how unutterably hot this is, possibly the hottest sex in any of Rukuroichi's pieces, I think my favourite part is how casually flirty they are at the end, now that they're in a real relationship together. It's easier to believe based on that they'll be a real couple moving forward. A lot of manga just leave me hanging in that sense, so it's lovely to see it here.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The only thing i have against this one is at the beginning of the hot stuff, the way she's sucking on her breasts just feels weird

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Masterpiece~~!!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh man, this was beautiful.

joined Jan 8, 2014

ba-thump ba-thump

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I never liked Rokuroichi's story and their art which looked like creepy dolls when I read Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange, but am I glad I gave this one a shot.

It's otherworldly and I quite relate to the main character, about how she feels about her crush. 10/10

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

One reason I have always liked this one is because it seems Chika is always in this lethargic and dreamlike state, and I really feel it everytime I read this. It's really quite relaxing and soothing.

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

It was so good I wanna cry...))

You want to cry, I am crying, and smiling, and laughing, and I have the hiccups, and I just sneezed... weird combination. But who fucking cares! I bet everyone who just read this are all as over joyed as I am! X3

To reply you must either login or sign up.