Forum › taste discussion

joined Sep 9, 2016

Holy hell those canines. Made me think this was going to turn into a vampire story before I looked at the tags.

last edited at Feb 15, 2021 2:03AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Holy hell those canines. Made me think this was going to turn into a vampire story before I looked at the tags.

Going by the emoji on the source and this post, Yuri's supposed to be a snakegirl here - you just can't see her tail.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

those fangs.. nice

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

the fangs are definitely impressive on the first page, but on the last one they honestly aren't that much longer than mine

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's not often you see the girl with fangs being the one getting eaten... :D

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

Cute megane and fang

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Imagine a vampire girl that sucks its prey into gay.
Yep I'll leave it to my imagination

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Going by the emoji on the source and this post, Yuri's supposed to be a snakegirl here - you just can't see her tail.

so It's Monster girl
...nice

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

You can also see hexagons that represent scales on her arms

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

You can also see hexagons that represent scales on her arms

Nice catch. This is definitely the artist's snake girl OC, and they even use the snake emoji in the post for this comic. So I think we can safely tag this with monster girl?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Please tell me there's gonna be more from this artist! It's so good!

joined Oct 9, 2011

click
click
click

Where's the rest of the msnga?!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's irrelevant to the story so I didn't really like the Monster Girl tag much, but I've added it anyway.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

holy hecc, what a cute snecc

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I know that Canine-chan is supposed to be the monster but in this situation I can't really tell lol

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

It's an original comic by the name of Wicked Witch. Yuri is a snake witch, one of Gorgon Sisters, Euryale - hence the name. Angeline is an adventurer, I think? It's a long time ago and I didn't know about the artist at the time to order the book. It's Thai comic, but artist used Angeline-san instead of Miss Angeline... Language barrier, man. Yuri used to call Angeline Onee-sama too.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Im a sucker for those big ass fangs

To reply you must either login or sign up.