Forum › Anime season

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's fun and all but there is more than only that
Notables mangas for us will be :
- 16- Oomuro Ke
- 48- Jahy-sama can't be beaten (who also got a serialization not that long ago)
- 59-Tadokoro-san
- 91-Murcielago
- 101- I favor the villainess
- 103- Yuri is my Job

I understand Villainess is popular but don't shadow other good entries.

last edited at Feb 18, 2021 4:05PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

That's fun and all but there is more than only that
Notables mangas for us will be :
- 16- Oomuro Ke
- 48- Jahy-sama can't be beaten (who also got a serialization not that long ago)
- 59-Tadokoro-san
- 91-Murcielago
- 101- I favor the villainess
- 103- Yuri is my Job

I understand Villainess is popular but don't shadow other good entries.

I didn't realize Tadokoro-san and Murcielago were there too! Now you made things harder for me >< but I guess I will stand by my choice.

Edited:
Note for people: You can also vote from multiple
devices apparently. So I will vote for Tadokoro-san from another device lol.

Edit2: There is also Whispering You a Love Song No. 42

last edited at Feb 18, 2021 4:28PM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Gekidoll is about good friends doing friendly friend stuff

joined Jan 21, 2015

Gekidoll is about good friends doing friendly friend stuff

Loved the sudden lesbian triangle situation when Airi kissed Seria (on the cheek this time) and told Izumi "See, I don't need you anymore!" If it weren't for her saying Seria was her first kiss, I'd for sure have thought Izumi was her ex.

joined May 29, 2020

Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun: after Tama helped Minami with her issue, Minami's "closeness" with Tama increased three-fold.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Maiko-san look good another tourism anime i guess.

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 9:36AM

joined Jan 1, 2014

Higurashi(when they cry) really keeps getting more and more yuri, even more so if you have read Umineko.(WTC2)

joined May 29, 2020

I'm on Higurashi Kai right now, so it seems I'll have some stuff to look forward to.

joined Jan 1, 2014

Next season is less than a month already, so time to see what girl-focused or all-girl shows we get(with hopes of yuri(undertones))

Aoi yuuki the spider girl(Kumo desu) 2nd cour will be airing ofcourse, The human parts are annoying but sadly needed. Atleast we will keep the focus on our favourite spider-girl.

Aoi Yuuki the slime girl(I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level)

Zombieland S2

Super cub(the CGDCT show required by law to air every season)

Yakunara Mug Cup Mo(tourism advertisement?)

Battle Athletes reboot.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's Blue Reflection Ray too !
But honestly, who needs more anime when we have Ex-arms to watch again and again and again?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The relationship between the main characters in Shadows House can be be read as yuri-ish if you squint. Pretty certain that's not where the manga is heading, though

joined Jan 21, 2015

Really looking forward to Zombieland Saga S2. If it's even half as good as the first season, it should be fantastic.

Battle Athletes better be at least as gay as the original.

In current anime news, Gekidol introduced fucking TIME TRAVEL. Yes, TIME TRAVEL. I love this ridiculous show.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

This is weeks late but I'd like to share my love for gay horses. I just love the focus on these side characters and now I ship them so hard. Rice Shower is a hero. The main characters of this season got some rivalshipping too. McQueen's fuck me eyes to Tokai Teio was something else. I'm also surprised at how emotional this season of Uma Musume has become. Almost every episode has been a tearjerker.

joined Jan 1, 2014

Really looking forward to Zombieland Saga S2. If it's even half as good as the first season, it should be fantastic.

Battle Athletes better be at least as gay as the original.

In current anime news, Gekidol introduced fucking TIME TRAVEL. Yes, TIME TRAVEL. I love this ridiculous show.

Now the only mystery is how Kaoru is straight but somehow managed to get together a troupe that consists only of gay girls.

joined Apr 30, 2020

So uh... Wonder Egg Priority episode 9 happened...

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I'm afraid to watch even episode 7 beyond the intro, a bullied student returning to school is recipe for very bad feels indeed.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Maiko-san disappointing badly animated on the same level as studio Queen Bee.

Kumo-Desu is very boring already on ep9 and the cave grinding\training arc still not ending!
There's more world building on little shown human side than 9 episode of spider side. should just time skip cave grinding and show it later as how spider acquired skills flashback montage.
It's too damn slow!!!!

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 1:32PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hey this show looks like the kind of stupid fun one needs from time to time and apparently is full speed on yuri too (hell one of the protagonist is called yuri lol) and over the top violence and fanservice https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/this-week-in-anime/2021-03-11/.170465

Almost too good to be true... so I went to check the manga .... ???? no yuri tag, that's weird huh? but taking a closer look at the volume covers https://mangadex.org/title/11986/tenkuu-shinpan/covers/ feels like I can guess what's going on, at the very least, the yuri was bait, the other girl died or the stuff in the anime never existed in the manga in the first place and some guy shows up later on to become the generic self insert.

So unless the anime decided to go full original, I would be wasting my time with this, right?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Serenata posted:

Hey this show looks like the kind of stupid fun one needs from time to time and apparently is full speed on yuri too (hell one of the protagonist is called yuri lol) and over the top violence and fanservice https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/this-week-in-anime/2021-03-11/.170465

Almost too good to be true... so I went to check the manga .... ???? no yuri tag, that's weird huh? but taking a closer look at the volume covers https://mangadex.org/title/11986/tenkuu-shinpan/covers/ feels like I can guess what's going on, at the very least, the yuri was bait, the other girl died or the stuff in the anime never existed in the manga in the first place and some guy shows up later on to become the generic self insert.

So unless the anime decided to go full original, I would be wasting my time with this, right?

Yeah, total bait.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yup!!! just checked the ending of the manga although the blonde girl stays in love with her until the very end and promises to protect her forever, the protagonist is like WeeheheHhuhe Brother xDDDDDD huehue while sleeping .... uufffff that was a high caliber bullet I managed to dodge in time, anyway, for my amusement, the ending seems to have been a huge let down and there's a sequel with is doing much better... But that's it's for me about that.

last edited at Mar 12, 2021 9:38AM

joined Jan 21, 2015

^ Yeah, that column tempted me too. Thank you Yurification for taking the bullet and reporting back. I find This Week in Anime highly entertaining, but they have this tendency to call characters gay when they really aren't. Goggles are great, but I wish they'd mention it's just subtext.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I've read most of the (first) manga, and it is kinda reciprocated? Ish? It's not as overt on the protagonist's side, but there's still some moments that you'd normally see between love interests there. I still wouldn't read or watch it just for the yuri, though, I felt the story fell apart the farther it got

joined Dec 16, 2013

kumo desu ep10 finally plot moving!!!!

joined Apr 30, 2020

Fitting that an Uma Musume fanart got uploaded today since the latest episode was very GAY. Hilarious tho that Gold Ship and McQueen get more fanart because of season 1 but season 2 is going full speed ahead with McQueen x Teio.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

After reading, I'd say the commenters don't really know all that much about yuri. :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.