Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm just sitting here with a coffee, reading yuri manga and wondering why the more I get through, the more there is left in the pile. I suspect someone sneaks them in whenever I go to the bathroom.

Abort. Abort. Mission has been compromised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgl-zj33Y3o Let's get back to the yuri clan and discuss the next mission/target

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

(I almost hope I'm the next target)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You're having a normal day and then find out that sharknado has it's own isekai manga https://mangadex.org/title/58826/killer-shark-in-another-world

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Can my package arrive already? So many delays for just a small box.

Anybody else excited for the new Resident Evil game?

Yeh, I'll probably preorder after all. I just need to save up some $ first.

Lady Dimitrescu looks really hot. I wonder if well get Yuri art about her on here soon.

Doubt, RE Yuri is very rare. The best I can usually find is just 3D futa p0rn.

I'm trapped in the vtuber rabbit hole. I'd ask someone to send for help if it weren't so darn comfortable down here.

Its getting a little cramped in here. My Doritos are missing again stare.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/87340924

No tags! TakaMori week here! I'll do my best to not post any dupes!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Here's a cute ship?. Arknights Projekt Red x Crownslayer

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Straight people don't really face discrimination/hate the way people of the LGBT do.

Just thought I'd clarify here, that isn't an argument against the existence of heterophobia. Discrimination isn't a contest, with the victims of the most egregious offenses winning the ability to use "phobia" to describe hatred and fear of them. That doesn't help anyone. And contrary to the garbage articles brought up by another user, calling out discrimination that isn't as pervasive does NOT serve to undermine the suffering of anyone else. That's a very dangerous way of thinking that leads to atrocities while people look the other way, and you don't want to be a part of that. If someone has an irrational fear or hatred of heterosexuals, millions of whom have been strong supporters around the world of gay rights, then it is heterophobia.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Here's a cute ship?. Arknights Projekt Red x Crownslayer

I seem to recall Red was rather dissapoint to find out Crowny isn't a wolf tho >_>

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Throbelisk posted:

Straight people don't really face discrimination/hate the way people of the LGBT do.

Just thought I'd clarify here, that isn't an argument against the existence of heterophobia. Discrimination isn't a contest, with the victims of the most egregious offenses winning the ability to use "phobia" to describe hatred and fear of them. That doesn't help anyone. And contrary to the garbage articles brought up by another user, calling out discrimination that isn't as pervasive does NOT serve to undermine the suffering of anyone else. That's a very dangerous way of thinking that leads to atrocities while people look the other way, and you don't want to be a part of that. If someone has an irrational fear or hatred of heterosexuals, millions of whom have been strong supporters around the world of gay rights, then it is heterophobia.

You wrote exactly same thing Gendo said, which I already read, so I honestly have no clue why did you write it, except for just pointlessly dragging back a conversation that was already over.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You wrote exactly same thing Gendo said, which I already read, so I honestly have no clue why did you write it, except for just pointlessly dragging back a conversation that was already over.

That was a completely different thread, and the person I was responding to apparently hadn't seen it. Just trying to make sure people understand.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I thought you were replying to me, since I wrote very similar thing. Should have actually checked.

Regardless the convo is over. I'm not gonna start this up again.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

B R U H
What the hell is going on on YouTube? I'm getting some really bizarre recommendations but more importantly, theres some incredibly suspicious ads! I have no idea what they are but I did click on one (because I'm disgusting) and it looked like a music channel????? There were a lot of raw tits on the thumbnails and it was members only content??? Its like fucking twilight zone. I got another one today, don't know if it's the same but I reported for sexual content this time.

https://twitter.com/akira0053/status/1356532983717535744?s=20
Lewd

Still TakaMori week.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

B R U H
What the hell is going on on YouTube? I'm getting some really bizarre recommendations but more importantly, theres some incredibly suspicious ads! I have no idea what they are but I did click on one (because I'm disgusting) and it looked like a music channel????? There were a lot of raw tits on the thumbnails and it was members only content??? Its like fucking twilight zone. I got another one today, don't know if it's the same but I reported for sexual content this time.

https://twitter.com/akira0053/status/1356532983717535744?s=20
Lewd

Still TakaMori week.

I saw a friend talking about this types of ads too, is probably some indian corporation who paid a stupid amount of money to youtube to forcefully spread their ads and also break some rules in the process. I'm using adblock so idk really XP but it is an issue for many.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

The page number on this discussion page looks.... very high

last edited at Feb 3, 2021 12:35AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Lol nice.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I rarely touch this game but this is some quality shitposting:
https://youtu.be/3XWlDtmFhMQ

I saw a friend talking about this types of ads too, is probably some indian corporation who paid a stupid amount of money to youtube to forcefully spread their ads and also break some rules in the process.

Maybe?

I'm using adblock so idk really XP but it is an issue for many.

I watch/listen to streams on the phone. I could use Newpipe but it's pretty inconvenient when it comes to subscriptions.

420!

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/87348124
Animated

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I’m so close to my 666th post. Finally!

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ C'mon, only 2 more. You're almost there!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^^ still under 1k? You need to shit post more!

2nd [Idiot] moment of the week: Ring fit adventure requires 2 joycons, right? And my L joycon is portable mode only, right? Yeah........gonna have to spend a bit more now....

https://preview.redd.it/a9ai71laoue61.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b3b79f1ac3f7dc5ba90223f7ff608371a55938d9
Science baby?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

bubbleteabird posted:

Took me a sec, but you got me lol. Great post.

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 11:24PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The last time I actually partook, I was 16, so I can't say I really know much about this page number. Fun times with Mario 64 and Goldeneye though.

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 11:29PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014
Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

FGO has been suspiciously generous to me lately. I just used two tickets and got Orion. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.