Forum › Stretch discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

AHHHHHHHH

I hope I live to see the day the author pushes it from subtext to canon.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll be honest, I'd be satisfied with a kiss at this point.

Okay, several kisses.

...way more than several.

...a lot.

OKAY FINE I WANT THE WHOLE REST OF THE SERIES TO BE THEM HAVING SEX AND SAYING THEY LOVE EACH OTHER, OKAY!?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

For me, in this chapter Stretch has clearly become Yuri, Ran is officially gay for Keiko and Keiko doesn't seem to hate it ._.

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 5:29PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This isn't bait anymore, this isn't even maximum overbait, this has crossed the line and has reached bait nirvana http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/583/044/d98.jpg

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

No stretch.

No No No! DAME DESU!!
I want both, stretches an sex at the same time

and regarding this, "cute panties!"

upd:
How... just HOW could Keiko avoid hugging Ran in the morning... she's so cute... almost like a child... Admit it already, Keiko, you do want her!!

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 5:37PM

joined Jul 5, 2014

I have yet to pick to up this manga still (I know, feel free to crucify me!).
But, there's only so much bait I can handle before I run out of household appliances to break and have to resort to windows and furniture.
I keep up to date with the discussion though, to see where it's headed! :D

Must hold out a little longer :3

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 5:35PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

No stretch.

No No No! DAME DESU!!

That would be very interesting to see...

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Why everyone is treating this as bait? Ran is clearly gay and in love with Keiko. Even if they don't end in a relationship this will be one of the best takes on the tired story of one sided love on the site.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

No stretch.

No No No! DAME DESU!!

That would be very interesting to see...

Just like, you know, all those pool anime episodes. Just with sex. "Don't forget to stretch before you go in!"..er...

joined May 17, 2013

I have a grin the size of a possum on my face. I'm not going to say it's definite but hot damn it's lookin good.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Why everyone is treating this as bait? Ran is clearly gay and in love with Keiko. Even if they don't end in a relationship this will be one of the best takes on the tired story of one sided love on the site.

Because shou is a troll.
Any other time i would be jumping up and declaring canon but shou trolls too much so im not taking the chance.

EDIT: holy shit 50 goddamn pages.

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 5:48PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Still, looking back at the series the only one who hasn't been able to make up her mind is Keiko. Ran's characterization has been constant since the beginning so I don't see how her preferences can be called into question.

Shou could be trolling regarding the relationship between those two but Ran is without a doubt, a lesbian. That is good enough for me.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I agree that this has most certainly crossed the "bait" border. I mean, come on, in the last panel note Ran's legs under the blanket: she is effectively spooning up against Keiko, who smiles at Ran's sleeping face and blissfully continues to enjoy the snuggling...

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Is it wrong that I'm so bothered about the plug that she tripped over.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

...I have achieved enlightenment...
It really is transcendental overbait...it has ascended too far and reached into the antibait zone!
We were all "but it's so yuri" at start when it wasn't, and now we're all "but it's still not yuri yet" when it totally is!
Everyone went into reverse mode and didn't even notice!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

...I have achieved enlightenment...
It really is transcendental overbait...it has ascended too far and reached into the antibait zone!
We were all "but it's so yuri" at start when it wasn't, and now we're all "but it's still not yuri yet" when it totally is!
Everyone went into reverse mode and didn't even notice!

My god, what has shou brought upon this world!?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

actually i'm enjoying this regardless, but it would be cool if they get together before the end and do relationship stuff since that's pretty rare.

This would be interesting. Too few mangas deal with both the lead up to the relationship as well as the relationship itself.

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

Hunger as always, eh, Shou.

Ryuko
joined Apr 1, 2014

ahhh!! this is all I've ever wanted
I re-read it again for a third time and noticed Keiko blushing as well http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch29#8
can they just kiss already!?

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

I can see it, finally!!
Some yuri moments... But still not enough DX

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Wow what the hell!

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Brave yourself, YURI IS COMING!!!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Now that we've seen this, I think we're up to 5-6 chapter of stretch and trolling.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

ahhh!! this is all I've ever wanted
I re-read it again for a third time and noticed Keiko blushing as well http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch29#8
can they just kiss already!?

I noticed it too the second time around--- and I am screaming like a school girl atm.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Now that we've seen this, I think we're up to 5-6 chapter of stretch and trolling.

Trolling you say? That was fulfilling as shit if i might say Damn it rhyming with the same word is pitiful i say

To reply you must either login or sign up.