Forum › Michiwarikusa Monogatari – Vampire After the Doomsday discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Just a random thought, this series would become the best series ever if it ends referencing I Am Legend

As long as they don't blow themselves up with grenades, sure.

As long as there is no depressing scene where a dog dies :(

joined Jul 5, 2014

Just a random thought, this series would become the best series ever if it ends referencing I Am Legend

There's a cat in chapter 2...

I see where this manga is going ;_;
That scene really broke my heart :<

last edited at Nov 25, 2014 7:04PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Shame this isn't about magical girls, that cat would literally be the only character who is 100% safe from death.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh nooo-...

We might be thinking too far into this.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I saw the title and I could think about were the girls from Rui Rui drooling over the concept.

That'd still beat seeing them slowly dying from starvation

last edited at Nov 25, 2014 8:16PM

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

I just realised that only when they kissed that it was revealed Kumiko and Misao (the 2 non-black haired ones) are vampires too.
thas nais. makin people think its going to be the typical vampire and loyal target thing.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Am I the only one who thought the biting was hot? I am? I'll just go over here now...

It's kinda weird; I feel like I'm into with it insofar as it's covered by their presumed vampire healing. I'm already a little strange when it comes to blood, but even in fiction, it's usually too much when it's something that won't always fix itself properly, like the tongue. I'm okay with having a few scars left behind, but long term nerve damage crosses a big line. Solve that particular problem with magic or whatever, and it becomes... kind of mesmerising to think about...

joined Jul 5, 2014

Am I the only one who thought the biting was hot? I am? I'll just go over here now...

It's kinda weird; I feel like I'm into with it insofar as it's covered by their presumed vampire healing. I'm already a little strange when it comes to blood, but even in fiction, it's usually too much when it's something that won't always fix itself properly, like the tongue. I'm okay with having a few scars left behind, but long term nerve damage crosses a big line. Solve that particular problem with magic or whatever, and it becomes... kind of mesmerising to think about...

Well, they're immortal vampires. I think it stands to reason that they could probably heal it easily.

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

More vampire yuri
I don't care the content as long as its vampiric and yuriffic

joined Mar 24, 2013

I don't care how sexy a woman
My lesbianism will never allow them to bite a hole into my tongue
That shit looks painful
Other than that it was cute
May do some fanart soon

joined Mar 24, 2013

Holy shit! They're all vampires?! How does that work? I guess that explains the reason why all of them are still around but i thought the blondes were human

joined Jan 8, 2014

The art!! Lovely faces, and detail bg's ....and defo an original setting :) interested to see where this goes
Thanks for scantalating

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Damn it I never read new series because of this but noooo you guys had to get me curious...eh that's unfair the concept got me too curious I couldn't resist anymore hehe. So um they are all vamps? how is this going to work? geez this is why I don't read new series...ok back to zen mode.

@TheYuriReviewer please edit your comment next time 3 posts in a row is obnoxious when it's about the same chapter.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i can't image where this will go, if it's a slice of life, it will be difficult to find good ideas with this setting,
and it's strange that it didn't leave the reader slowly understand the setting, because it's already in the title and in the opening.
i think the plot is only an excuse to draw some good illustations with vampire beauties in the middle of ruins and debris, and this is good enough for me

joined Mar 24, 2013

Damn it I never read new series because of this but noooo you guys had to get me curious...eh that's unfair the concept got me too curious I couldn't resist anymore hehe. So um they are all vamps? how is this going to work? geez this is why I don't read new series...ok back to zen mode.

@TheYuriReviewer please edit your comment next time 3 posts in a row is obnoxious when it's about the same chapter.

Yeah i messed up there

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

Okay..... I did not expect that all of them are vampires...... But wow vampires i can't wait for the next chapter, now it's making crazy!!!

joined Jan 8, 2014

i think the plot is only an excuse to draw some good illustations with vampire beauties in the middle of ruins and debris, and this is good enough for me

Lol right?!

joined Jun 12, 2012

That chick bit a hole in her tongue

IN HER TONGUE

joined Jul 5, 2014

Lol right?!

Think of all the outdoor sex scenes we could have...
drool
I'll be in my room...

That chick bit a hole in her tongue

IN HER TONGUE

As long as there's no actual eating of the 'Gates of heaven', I don't mind it.

last edited at Nov 26, 2014 3:35PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Lol right?!

Think of all the outdoor sex scenes we could have...
drool
I'll be in my room...

The backgrounds would look AMAZING!... The sex too, probably.

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

All those drawings of the damaged ruins and destroyed cars and stuff really makes me curious about just what in the world happened there. o.o That's something I'm really looking forward to be revealed.

Payapaya Scans
joined Nov 14, 2010

We need a translator for this series if anyone is interested.

No... You're not at all. It's hot... really hot... I'll join you over there.

1397387912948-e
joined Jul 8, 2014

It's amazing. 10/10. A modern masterpiece. Homeros would weep tears of joy while leaning on Alighieri's shoulder.

Can't wait the inevitable bullshit drama that ruins it all.

joined Jan 30, 2013

It's amazing. 10/10. A modern masterpiece. Homeros would weep tears of joy while leaning on Alighieri's shoulder.

Can't wait the inevitable bullshit drama that ruins it all.

Are you referring to Citrus?

To reply you must either login or sign up.