Forum › A book about Sakuya getting sweet with Meiling discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Cute but it was a bit one-sided

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mei Saku gives me life

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

__ezo_red_fox_and_grey_wolf_kemono_friends_drawn_by_tilt_shift__efd1bc949790b336ef144bde3f8dff58
joined Nov 17, 2016

Umu

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

art is lovely

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

That was indeed sweet.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

If they would be in a serious mood while having sex, it just would feel like Hong Meiling going to Chinatown on Sakuya.

Love this phrasing. And yes, that was super sweet - I love these kinds of "their first time" doujins.

joined Jan 13, 2021

Ikemeiling and Sakuneko are gems.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I had no idea ikemen was already in common use to describe women in a yuri context! Truly, gay minds think alike!

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Goshhh, I don't know anything about Touhou Proyect, but I freaking loveee thissss, It felt so sweet and it even reminded me of my first time with a girl hehe

joined Dec 18, 2020

Goshhh, I don't know anything about Touhou Proyect, but I freaking loveee thissss, It felt so sweet and it even reminded me of my first time with a girl hehe

Embrace the Touhou fandom, and a million OTPs shall be yours.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

But do I have to play all the games? Where do I begin? T.T
And... does this game have canon yuri couples??
I really don't know anything lol

joined Mar 5, 2016

touhou is somewhat loose with canon and how the characters act and look. touhou fanworks are even more varied. you'll catch up on stuff by just reading various comics. just know that some interpretations of character personalities won't be fully supported by games or officially affiliated comics.

basically, it takes place in the land where things go after they've been forgotten which is why there's monsters and myths everywhere and they all get up to trouble and mischief of varying degrees of severity

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

touhou is somewhat loose with canon and how the characters act and look. touhou fanworks are even more varied. you'll catch up on stuff by just reading various comics. just know that some interpretations of character personalities won't be fully supported by games or officially affiliated comics.

basically, it takes place in the land where things go after they've been forgotten which is why there's monsters and myths everywhere and they all get up to trouble and mischief of varying degrees of severity

So it's one of those games where fandom adds the fun
should I read the official comics??
I just downloaded Touhou 6 xD
Thank you so much

joined Mar 5, 2016

read them if you like. i think there are at least some on this site. they're a bit less explicitly gay than fan comics but it's still a series with like three named dudes at all, so...

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

love the sweetness between these two

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I read the title as Sakuya wrestling with Meiling and I am blessed and happy with the outcome

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

love it

joined Aug 28, 2023

Remilia is so cute

last edited at Dec 30, 2023 6:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.