Forum › Daring Little Red Riding Hood and Herbivorous Wolf-chan discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Little Red Riding Hood: Please eat me Wolf-chan.

Me: Is it a super creepy fantasy to be eaten alive, or just a sexual innuendo?

Wolf-chan: Wouldn't that be the end for you?

Little Red Riding Hood: Why would it?

Me: Sexual innuendo it is.

Let's not forget "just the tip".

I'm not going to lie, that line cunfused me. I mean what part of a woman's anatomy would be "the tip"? I have an idea what body part she is referring to, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to call it that?

Well, that's the joke. It's a common joke in yuri because it doesn't make any sense for lesbians to be saying it.

joined Jul 4, 2018

'Please don't eat me'
-Backpack-chan

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

'Please don't eat me'
-Backpack-chan

me, a page ago:

CLOSE ENOUGH someone finally got the ref

last edited at Jan 5, 2021 9:44PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Well, that's the joke. It's a common joke in yuri because it doesn't make any sense for lesbians to be saying it.

Really? Huh. I have never seen that before. Welp smarter everyday I guess.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I was about to reply to Anjelika's post by hypothesizing about the body parts, but given the tags, it may be better that my thoughts remain just that - thoughts.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Do you have any specific links to this common joke being used elsewhere? I've also never seen this before.

joined Sep 13, 2018

tomoko kuroki saying to yuri "just the tip" but meaning it totally as a sexual joke in watamote ^

I expected red hood to want to be eaten in a different way.

Do you have any specific links to this common joke being used elsewhere? I've also never seen this before.

I'm sorry to say I don't keep a notepad tracking when and where this joke is used. Off the top of my head, Watamote as mentioned & some other comic I read a week ago used it. I can't recall the name, but it was about a schoolgirl prepositioning her classmate for sex repeatedly, while offering to pay her.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Most likely, this is a joke that crops up in doujins, fan art, and very small comedic web comics. If you don't read those, you might not see it. More importantly, this art hits me in the same spot as Itou Hachi, which is a bit...

& some other comic I read a week ago used it. I can't recall the name, but it was about a schoolgirl prepositioning her classmate for sex repeatedly, while offering to pay her.

Shouraiteki ni Shindekure is the one, I think, and it's really funny.

last edited at Jan 6, 2021 1:13PM

That's the one. It was indeed very enjoyable. Ending Spoilers It's a real shame that it didn't have a proper yuri ending, though. I think that's why I immediately blacked the name out of my mind.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I expected red hood to want to be eaten in a different way.

I expect another red(ish) hood to be eaten.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Man, Red sure is thirsty.
That's cute!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

what do you mean eh? she ate grandma didn't she??

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Didn't know that Little Red Riding Hood had a vore fetish until today

joined Jan 11, 2014

When I read “Eat me, Just a little bit, cmon just the tip” I had to look at the tags again because my mind went left lmao

Everyone gangsta till little red pulls out littler red

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

That's the one. It was indeed very enjoyable. Ending Spoilers It's a real shame that it didn't have a proper yuri ending, though. I think that's why I immediately blacked the name out of my mind.

I hadn't noticed the discussion in that thread. I find that very disappointing.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Well I guess their misunderstanding is cleared up now, so maybe Wolf-chan will be a bit more willing in the following chapters...

To reply you must either login or sign up.