Forum › Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita discussion

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

this would be so perfect if not for one small little detail

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

That moment when you have to choose between your moral and your perversity/curiosity and it all relies in if you read something or not

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

^ all of my this

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Pantsu.

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

So I read it... I, uh, I wouldn't recommend it. It actually got kind of funny at points, but now that everything's starting to sink in, I feel ill. Ecchi loli stuff is not my thing, it would seem.

#ArmstrongGuns

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Huh, it suddenly disappeared from recent uploads?

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

I don't even....but am actually looking forward to reading more of this.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Before reading it: Is the Yuri tag accurate? Just asking since there have been some bad gender bend manga recently...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Before reading it: Is the Yuri tag accurate? Just asking since there have been some bad gender bend manga recently...

Kind of they're both actually older salarymen so it could be yaoi

Zzrlj11
joined Oct 30, 2014

Is the Yuri tag accurate?

Lily liked Lu-Lu, and she doesn't know that she's a guy. Same for a maid character and another girl.
So the yuri tag makes some sense, though I get it why some people would be cautious.

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 7:32PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Anybody know where I can find the raws for this series?

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

see title....sees tags

I'mma just stay far away from this one...

joined Apr 13, 2012

i read it somewhere else til chapt 13, i read the next ones and i'm like witide... but i'll come back for more~

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn man...things took a serious turn out of nowhere hahaha.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I really have no idea what to do with this one. On the one hand it is bizarre enough to pique my interest, yet on the other it is an ecchi manga about girls who are at most 12 years old... Imma just gonna follow, to see where this wild ride ends.

joined Mar 9, 2014

woah. This is... something. I usually never read manga like these but it gets so good by chapter 13... I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Too good.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Boredom happened, so I read this. Maybe I'm expecting to much from a perverse loli comedy, but the rules don't seem very consistent. Is it the dream power that keeps her form, or is it the panties? How long is swim class anyway? She went at least a while without panties before transforming before, so she probably could have worn the school swimsuit. Would it work to have panties under the swimsuit? If she can't go back to her male body, then what's with the incomplete transformation in chapter 4? Moreover, does she not generate dream power herself, given that she is, in fact, wearing panties? What happens when she grows up?

That I'm asking this many questions might mean I'm a pedantophile.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

In case anyone wanted, more chapters are available elsewhere. Am I allowed to publicize other sites?

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 10:38PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No, just scanlator's sites and fill out an upload request here if you want to help.

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 10:42PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

No, just scanlator's sites and fill out an upload request here if you want to help.

Thank you, and sorry about that.

joined Jan 26, 2019

I do not know why I read this and am pretty sure I am on a list and can't disagree with the decision to put me on the list.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Well... This was kind of interesting. But since the last update was in 2014, I suppose a condition would be impossible. Anyway thank you for this!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Well... This was kind of interesting. But since the last update was in 2014, I suppose a condition would be impossible. Anyway thank you for this!

You can always check other sites (?)

To reply you must either login or sign up.