Forum › Crystal Sugar and Machine Gun discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

so maki just ditched the dude she was engaged to just like that

well
damn

First of all, it was an arranged marriage. Senondly, I'm pretty sire we was a duche bag and talked crap about her with his side hoes (though I may have made that part up in my head, Idr.) And lastly but MOST IMPORTANTLY, in no universe will Maki EVER end up with a male. EVER.

If she did, it would qualify for the Horror and Tragedy tags.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

One of the best yuri stories I've read in many years. Ooshima Tomo is not just a great artist but a great stroyteller. I hope we get more from Ooshima Tomo in the future. :)

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Oh Lord, I feel like worshiping Ooshima-san....!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

If she did, it would qualify for the Horror and Tragedy tags.

Dont forget PURE EVIL and SO WRONG. My tears would never end, it'd be worse than when I watch Marley & Me when I was like 10.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

It's so beautiful I'm gonna cry!!! God I love NicoMaki so much!
Oh and btw, I kinda want to buy a physical copy of this doujin series. Anyone knows where I can order them online? :3

I believe both the anthology and the sequel stand-alone book are both still in stock on Tora no Ana. TnA plays nicely with overseas forwarding companies, unlike Melonbooks, so I recommend using them. That's where I got mine from.

Let me know if you need any help with it. I TOTALLY encourage people to buy physical copies of any doujin works they like! Support the artists, yo!

Hi, thanks for the help. I just registered for TnA and Tenso, now I have a question though. So I went to Ooshima Tomo's pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43510593
and found this link to TnA http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43510593
Is that the one I need order or there's a different link?

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Like hell i would like to see Maki engage !! First read i thought like :'' What the hell !!? Maki is married !? It will be tragedy as fuck !!! No way no way !!! '' and then i saw : '' I'm getting married next month..'' I was so relieve...there still have time to fix it.. There will still be a happy ending for NicoMaki...so glad..
Because I don't want such beautiful Yuri like this turn into such bullshit Yuri...so please please let Maki break that damn marry and stay with Nico Foreverrrr !!!

last edited at Nov 18, 2014 1:47AM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Yep, that's right! This is the direct TnA link:
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/pagekit/0000/00/05/000000058131/index.html

Definitely have a look around if there's anything else you want to add to your order, it'll all come in one box so ordering in bulk helps even out the Tenso shipping fees. Just watch out for books marked in red with 販売開始予定商品, that's a preorder.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What a great chapter, so, there is more or is the end?

last edited at Nov 18, 2014 2:48AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Yep, that's right! This is the direct TnA link:
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/cot/pagekit/0000/00/05/000000058131/index.html

Definitely have a look around if there's anything else you want to add to your order, it'll all come in one box so ordering in bulk helps even out the Tenso shipping fees. Just watch out for books marked in red with 販売開始予定商品, that's a preorder.

Thank you so much ShimaP for helping me out :D I ordered them just now. Can't wait to see them in front of my house XD

1092452381_f
joined Sep 12, 2014

so maki just ditched the dude she was engaged to just like that

well
damn

First of all, it was an arranged marriage. Senondly, I'm pretty sire we was a duche bag and talked crap about her with his side hoes (though I may have made that part up in my head, Idr.) And lastly but MOST IMPORTANTLY, in no universe will Maki EVER end up with a male. EVER.

Male or female, Maki will never end up with a person other than Nico.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

MOST IMPORTANTLY, in no universe will Maki EVER end up with a male. EVER.

Honestly, even though NicoMaki is number three in my top ten OTP list, I could live with Maki ending up with anyone, so long as she's happy, as long as it's with a woman except for fucking Rin.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

What a great chapter, so, there is more or is the end?

This is the end, although if I can convince NHFH we'll do the prologue chapter.

Thank you so much ShimaP for helping me out :D I ordered them just now. Can't wait to see them in front of my house XD

Thank you for supporting doujin artists!!!! <3

Honestly, even though NicoMaki is number three in my top ten OTP list, I could live with Maki ending up with anyone, so long as she's happy, as long as it's with a woman except for fucking Rin.

Time to translate a MakiRin doujin just for you <3

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Time to translate a MakiRin doujin just for you <3

Goddamn you!!! Just when I was going to send my love and appreciation via tumblr!!! but idk ur trumblr so it could have been a while depending on NHFH's response time!!! But still, dammit!!!

Edit: I see why you and Kouhai are friends. (haven't talked to Onee-sama much.)

last edited at Nov 19, 2014 6:53AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

It looked like arranged marriage - even though we don't see him much, I doubt he was in love with her either

Who wouldn't fall for Maki?! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Though still, Maki's already reserved anyway.

joined May 3, 2014

It looked like arranged marriage - even though we don't see him much, I doubt he was in love with her either

Who wouldn't fall for Maki?! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Though still, Maki's already reserved anyway.

say....i like you're ava :3

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

MOST IMPORTANTLY, in no universe will Maki EVER end up with a male. EVER.

On the contrary, I cannot accept Maki with anyone else than Niko... except for Rin x)

joined Jun 5, 2014

the futon is ready, , so does my heart

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^she really does, though I might just, have a thing for ponytails

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I wonder if this has the most views because it's an awesome story, about MakiNico, or cause it has a sex scene...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wonder if this has the most views because it's an awesome story, about MakiNico, or cause it has a sex scene...

It's also the romantic bit, which is nice too.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

say....i like you're ava :3

Thanks to Ooshima-sama for this. :)

Anyone else think Maki looks way better with that ponytail? I love her outfit too, really mature looking.

Definitely. This adult Maki definitely suits her image. Maki's just so hot in this.
( ̄▽ ̄)

Most MakiNico doujins always got the most views (just base on observation). Nonetheless, besides the sex scenes, the story's great as well. Ooshima-sama's my favorite MakiNico mangaka cause of her great art with love-filled stories. It's not just empty sex scenes thrown out of nowhere.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Most MakiNico doujins always got the most views (just base on observation). Nonetheless, besides the sex scenes, the story's great as well. Ooshima-sama's my favorite MakiNico mangaka cause of her great art with love-filled stories. It's not just empty sex scenes thrown out of nowhere.

Yea I noticed that as well, I like to see which stories are popular. But so are the other factor and so it was hard to tell which was dominant this time. And there are a loton of great MakiNico doujin artists but Ooshima'so hard to beat.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

pro tip: EERR wrote the story

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

pro tip: EERR wrote the story

When the both of them combine. They're unstoppable. Thanks for the info.

Avt
joined Mar 5, 2014

Adult Maki is so ... Ahhhhhhh :;(∩´﹏∩);:
But i love it badly, im at my limit 。°(°
ω´ °)°。

last edited at Nov 28, 2014 2:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.