Forum › Image Comments

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Xym6v7m

So fucking cute nnnnnnngghh~~~♡♡♡

joined Jul 26, 2016
79521077_p0

^^TBF those two first met, and had their arguably most intense Belligerent Sexual Tension, during A's at which time FEITO indeed was still a kid.

Ej_emn4xyaqzwr5-orig

Cat got her tongue

joined Mar 19, 2020
73331979_p0

I just love all the pairings in bloom into you. I don’t even care who. Let all the gals be gal pals in different worlds etc.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
78627804_p0

You guys are keen as usual, or should I say sharp?

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018
Enrzg9uuuaa74mb-orig

really comfy

joined Jul 26, 2016
78627804_p0

These puns are on point.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
73331979_p0

^ There was no question to be answered, either explicitly or implied. Are you ok?

73331979_p0

Not all ships gotta have a reason to be shipped, sometimes it's just the aesthetic the pair gives off or something akin to that

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013
Tumblr_164576317241

Just, yes.

Alex
joined Jan 23, 2017
Elcgwmxvkaemcgm-orig

i have glasses and i never realice that... wow

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020
85918476_p0

pedophilia territory

Okay, first all why you said that? And why people just roll with this like it's normal, Zun Best Art?! What?!

last edited at Nov 29, 2020 12:12AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
85918476_p0

^Not sure what you are saying- if its good or bad- but I assume they are just joking that zuns character art style makes them look like children even though they are not?

I dont think his art style is BAD- but its kinda strange and not one of my favs. There is only an incredibily TINY preportion of Touhou work with art by zun though.. Even the cannon stories he is in the credits of, most of the time he wrote them but did NOT do the art.

last edited at Nov 29, 2020 12:38AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
85918476_p0

And @HellAQA I gotta say that is a silly attitude imo. Touhou is an INCREDIBLE IP with amazing works. whats more there is a HUGE variety of styles of art and types of doujins in it. You do not NEED to know who the characters are or the history of all the games and world etc to just read a work. Everyone else just starts reading them. You learn all that stuff from just reading enough.

If you are a yuri fan and DONT read tohou you are missing out on like a quarter of all yuri doujins. Fair enough if for some reason you just want to ignore the IP- but dont use an excuse that makes no sense such as 'dont like the art style' when every artist has their own style.

last edited at Nov 29, 2020 12:41AM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020
85918476_p0

Not sure what you are saying- if its good or bad- but I assume they are just joking that ZUN's character art style makes them look like children even though they are not?

It's probably this, yeah. Unironically saying 'Touhou is a series filled with lolis' is a good way for people to advertise that they nothing about it. Regarding ZUN's art, the more recent games show a marked improvement, and he's also learned how to draw tits. He just doesn't like drawing them, and even apologized for giving one of WbaWC's characters boobs because they were 'stereotypical'. ZUN is so galaxy brain that he thinks of breasts as the exception rather than the norm. He just wants people to be aerodynamic and have hollow bones, having realized that flying through the skies is infinitely sexier than gazing at some bored dame's mammaries.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019
73331979_p0

Thanks to both of you above^
indeed I wasn't asking anything, just a comment of me being glad there wasn't much negativity, and indeed there doesn't have to be a reason why someone would ship something, for example, the reason I started shipping it was that I love both Yuu and Sayaka and I wanted to see content of them interacting, that's all.

bud, Lilliwyt, nothing against you, completly honest about that, but you are doing that right now.

"Because people who don't like it don't comment because they don't care" if that were true I wouldn't say that, cause of the four fanarts on this site for this pairing, the other three have a good bunch, of "cursed ship" "nice art but not my ship" "it doesn't make sense" and so and so.
That's why I made that comment, cause I am just happy there aren't such comments (ironic, now I am the negative one)

please, by arceus, tell me, how ""most people prefer this ship"? again, there are four, FOUR, fanarts of it here, compared to the The main pairing that fills two pages, the last one before the one I requested this one is from APRIL, since then there have been a whole page of the main pairing. in pixiv one has two pages while the other has ten, who knows how many in twitter, tumblr or whatever other places.

sure, there has been like, 4 and a half doujins of it (that Sayaka x Haru one is half Sayaka x Yuu don't @ me), you know what Touko and Yuu have? a whole manga of their story, still the biggest yuri title nowadays. They, without a doubt, have tons of fan content, fanart, fanfiction, memes, videos, essays, etc. way more that this little "what if" ship has. and I am sure doujins as well, there just haven't been one here yet, but like I were to believe the main pairing of the biggest yuri manga right now doesn't have them.

sorry for ranting here, I have no problem deleting this comment since this probably isn't the place for rants rants/text walls, my apologies if I am bothering anyone because of it.

last edited at Nov 29, 2020 1:44AM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020
73331979_p0

"Because people who don't like it don't comment because they don't care" if that were true I wouldn't say that, cause of the four fanarts on this site for this pairing, the other three have a good bunch, of "cursed ship" "nice art but not my ship" "it doesn't make sense" and so and so.

This is very true. For some strange reason, people treat Sayaka X Yuu as some kind of cursed, forbidden ship, to the point where an outsider would think that it involved abuse or paedophilia instead of the grave sin of being merely non-canon. It's not just on Dynasty, because this forum seems to have chronic issues with people taking unasked-for shits on the happiness of others, but also on other platforms, including the Bloom Into You subreddit. The vitriol died down after Haru was introduced, primarily because people shifted from trashing the ship to making memes about twins, but I'm still not sure why a perfectly innocuous pairing attracted such ire.

The only reason I can think of is that a lot of people got into yuri as a whole because of YagaKimi, and probably saw ToukoxYuu as some grand, legendary ship that never ought to be threatened under any circumstances, even if it's by another girl in a piece of fanart. This is a singularly dumb way to think, but pretty common with those that grow attached to their ships and see all other pairings as something to be stomped out. I've seen straight ships in primarily gay series that get less hate than SaaYuu- heck, Akko X Andrew gets less hate than SaaYuu.

Regardless of how much someone might like the canon pairing, hating this ship is pretty immature, because people have a right to draw and enjoy what they want without some Canon-snorting Inquisitor kicking down the door. Artists put effort into creating the art, fans have a great time appreciating the art, and yet someone who's got an entire ocean of content to kick around in feels the need to horn in and ruin everyone's fun. Heck, it's not even like someone's asking for fans to explain the appeal in a respectful manner- this is legit, 2000s-era 4chan weeaboo 'Muh ship is better than yours, all other pairings die' bullshit.

last edited at Nov 29, 2020 2:09AM

joined Sep 13, 2017
85918476_p0

He wasn't referring to ZUN's art as being pedophilic territory, but rather this particular art piece in which an obviously adult person is preying on a child who doesn't know how to react to her advances. At least that's what I get from this picture.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020
85918476_p0

And why people just roll with this like it's normal, Zun Best Art?! What?!

I'm guessing this is where the misunderstanding began- ObtainCheese couldn't get enough context from this half-meme, half-serious discussion and figured that Random was praising ZUN's art for its paedophilic qualities. Elevown and I then explained why this wasn't the case. Isn't Image Thread Drama CSI fun?

He wasn't referring to ZUN's art as being pedophilic territory, but rather this particular art piece in which an obviously adult person is preying on a child who doesn't know how to react to her advances. At least that's what I get from this picture.

Yeah, this picture definitely has those vibes to it. It's tagged Age Gap, but not Lolicon, presumably because the child in question is not framed in a sexual light, even though the general situation is sexually charged. I guess the people in charge of tagging prioritized the lady without a shirt over the kid, leading to ambiguous tagging, leading to comment section warfare. In short, business as usual.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
83404002_p0

uhhhhooooahhhh

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
Enrzg9uuuaa74mb-orig

CORSSICK LEGSGOOOO

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
Catcrurviaai9jh-orig

cute hamster cheek

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
67719670_p0

idk the feel, thighs? what is that

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
43882265_p0

yumy

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016
De929b7-f547c528-f304-446d-95df-aeef355fa6af

Yes, my adventurer is gay, howd you know.

This topic has been locked.