Are there more- I need more this is adorable

joined Jan 7, 2020

God this is wonderful

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

This is art

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So its minami-ke obviously :) I've seen a couple of doujins before do a little spin off version of it.

Very nice art.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

The more Minami, the better.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I expected the sisters to be You and whoever was considered Nijigasaki's Kotori lol

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Are these original characters or are they from some other series or spinoff?

Pot
joined May 25, 2020

maybe some more chapter? or another character getting like this?

I NEED MOOREEE

last edited at Oct 9, 2020 8:40PM

Hwaryunnomnomnom
joined May 1, 2020

Every single page makes me smile

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

I expected the sisters to be You and whoever was considered Nijigasaki's Kotori lol

You know, I'm not sure Nijigasaki has as close of mappings onto μ's as Aqours does — and even You is as much an Umi (protagonist's best friend from birth, brilliant athlete) or a Rin (energetic, athletic, mildly tomboyish) as she is a Kotori. In the SIFAS main story, when Nico proposes a series of one-on-one competitions between μ's and Nijigasaki, the fashion/costuming portion was Kotori versus Rina, and Rina's costumes were just Rina-chan-board sketches.

(Kasumi and Setsuna are both sort of Nicos, though Setsuna's got some Maki and Eli in there; Ayumu is a cross between a Honoka and. Hanayo; Ai is closest to a Rin, maybe; Karin is an Eli/Nozomi mix; Emma is a Hanayo with some Eli and Nozomi also; Kanata is maybe also a Honoka with some Nozomi; Shizuku is maybe closest to an Umi/Eli; and Rina is maybe a Nico with Nozomi's backstory. These are all kinda forced. It's possible that Yuu is doing the costumes as well as the songwriting and choreography?)

That aside, this is adorable.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

When I first saw the title of this series, I was excited for some Minami-ke yuri. This is adorable, though, so I can't really complain.

joined Jul 4, 2020

(Kasumi and Setsuna are both sort of Nicos, though Setsuna's got some Maki and Eli in there; Ayumu is a cross between a Honoka and. Hanayo; Ai is closest to a Rin, maybe; Karin is an Eli/Nozomi mix; Emma is a Hanayo with some Eli and Nozomi also; Kanata is maybe also a Honoka with some Nozomi; Shizuku is maybe closest to an Umi/Eli; and Rina is maybe a Nico with Nozomi's backstory. These are all kinda forced. It's possible that Yuu is doing the costumes as well as the songwriting and choreography?)

I told myself I won't argue(?) on the internet anymore but I just wanna point some things out, hopefully i manage to convey them properly.

Rina is far from being a Nico. She has parts of Nozomi's backstory, especially with the "being lonely" one but thats about it. I think everyone in the club does their own choreography with Karin helping (?) and Yuu just does the songwriting. I am not sure about the costumes, haven't read most of the bond stories yet (that also got me thinking on who makes their costumes XD). Kanata is far from being a Honoka with her being a hardworker and a ehem a siscon (she loves Haruka so much okay).

I gotta agree with Kasumi being a Nico, even their chapter title together was "Birds of the Same Feather". Basically my point is, each and every girl has their own personality and they shouldn't be compared with another girl.

I hope I don't sound rude in any of this ;-;

Edit: This minami sisters series is adorable too wholesome

last edited at Nov 26, 2020 8:21AM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

the birb sisters are cute

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

another series, another comment section arguing over the political implications of a throwaway gag

never change, dynasty

also I swear, everytime I see a really long argument its always either the guy with minami from watamote as a profile pic or throbelisk, smh

last edited at Nov 26, 2020 5:37PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I can't speak to Lilliwyt's reasoning, but for me, I refuse to allow this site to become a haven for the Twitter outrage mob.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Cre58a, I would highly recommend not jumping into threads with harsh generalizations about broad swaths of people. All 5 of your posts follow this same incendiary track, it won't do to continue in this manner.

Throbelisk, try toning down your aggressiveness, as it tends to inflame and prolong discussions that need not be. Each of your posts here displays an escalating lack of respect for your opponent and their views. Disregarding the sanctity, or lack thereof, of your broader position, this escalation undermines both your arguments and the thread at large. While the former is what it is, the latter is unacceptable.

Take care, everyone.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

wow simply wow back off citrus, yuzumori san, and itou hachi s entire catolg we found the dumbest thing to be mad about

last edited at Nov 26, 2020 11:41PM

joined Sep 4, 2020

Cre58a, I would highly recommend not jumping into threads with harsh generalizations about broad swaths of people. All 5 of your posts follow this same incendiary track, it won't do to continue in this manner.

To Pekoe and Throbelisk,

I apologize for ruining this thread. I know more than anyone my maturity and sanity can be questioned sometimes. No matter what my opinions are I should keep them to myself instead of unintentionally gaslighting an entire conversation. There is no reason for me to ruin something that people like over my own personal issues. Therefore, I have deleted all 5 of my previous posts.

Thank you both for your time.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

No harm done. Thank you as well, I appreciate the response. Take care.

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 1:25AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't speak to Lilliwyt's reasoning, but for me, I refuse to allow this site to become a haven for the Twitter outrage mob.

Wait, why i'm being mention here ?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Because you're the only one with Minami from Watamote as an avatar???

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean yeah but it's Kotori Minami from Love Live here so beside that i don't really understand.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I mean yeah but it's Kotori Minami from Love Live here so beside that i don't really understand.

Never stop being you, Lilliwyt. But no, I won't hold you in suspense. From the post by Relopokilolo:

also I swear, everytime I see a really long argument its always either the guy with minami from watamote as a profile pic or throbelisk, smh

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 11:57AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Never stop being you, Lilliwyt. But no, I won't hold you in suspense. From the post by Relopokilolo:

Oh ok, i'm not really reading thread where i didn't read the doujin/manga so i guess i just skip the message. Well i can't really deny it.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

To MakAndChiz's bit, including

I hope I don't sound rude in any of this ;-;

-- absolutely no offense taken at all. Heck, part of my point was that it's very hard to pigeonhole any of the Nijigaku girls as copies of previous Love Live generations.

To slightly explain my -- rather forced -- mappings, the Rina ~ Nico bits are the way that they're both sort of "gimmick" or "persona" idols, and the Kanata ~ Honoka is purely the napping (I think Honoka mostly does hers in class, rather than afterwards). Even the Kasumi ~ Nico comparison is a little forced, because Kasumi really is that cutesy gremlin -- there's no personality she's covering by being "Kasumin~" -- and Nico's very much a put-on persona of the Greatest Idol in the Universe.

(A lot of my thought process comes about from somebody snarking on a Kasumi/Setsuna piece that it was both halves of Nico making out with each other, so the thoughtworm got planted and it came out here.)

To get back to this series, I so wish we had more! Hibari and Hina are teriffic, I can absolutely see 3yo Kotori being very indignant about the proper name of chun-chuns, it's great seeing Umi overwhelmed by the little sister attack, and it's wonderful to get the family-side resolution of the first-season ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.