Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

This series has so many characters its become boring. With every new character I remember less and less names. It also doesn't help that so many characters have the same face and similar personalities.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Progress in this manga?

PREPOSTEROUS!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Progress in this manga?

PREPOSTEROUS!

"Never to be taken for granted, as in lesser manga."
- Excel Saga back-cover blurb

joined Apr 15, 2013

It's happening! Kind of.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Three steps forward, two steps back.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Finally they kissed

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This series has so many characters its become boring. With every new character I remember less and less names. It also doesn't help that so many characters have the same face and similar personalities.

Let me make it easy for you with this easy to remember guide to character names:

dog
cat
mouse
cow
monkey
tiger
dragon
aki

Hope that helps.

I'm getting kind of tired of this same message being said every time there's a new chapter. If you're not enjoying it just don't read it. It's as easy as that.

last edited at Nov 25, 2020 3:45PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Forced logic of the kiss, but I guess I'll take it. Of course you would just take a bite of it, and then have the other person take a bite of it, which is an indirect kiss. Also you would be able to dry the fork with a paper towel. Sheesh.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 9:15AM

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

omg they kissed took like 6 years but hell yeah they did it folks °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

2443749-delicious-flat-chest
joined Jun 16, 2015

I have to giggle at some of the reactions I haven't seen people go this crazy over two characters kissing since Mulder and Scully on the X-Files which only took them 7 seasons and one movie to do.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

after 7 years of update something finally happened

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Finally they kissed

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

DEVELOPMENT OMFG

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Let me make it easy for you with this easy to remember guide to character names:

dog
cat
mouse
cow
monkey
tiger
dragon
aki

Hope that helps.

I'm getting kind of tired of this same message being said every time there's a new chapter. If you're not enjoying it just don't read it. It's as easy as that.

I love how hypocritical your comment is. It makes you sound kind of dumb tbh. You tell me if I don't like something don't read it to just go and say you don't like comments like mine and you read it. Genius.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

While I'm not a fan of profanity in general; It really makes me laugh so much harder to hear Inugami's swearing in frustration.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

...Have we ever actually learned what Torikai’s illness is/how severe it is? Because the line “once she was too sick to push past the whole thing” feels kinda worrying and heavy for how lighthearted this series usually is

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What is the actual status of the serie in Japan ? I though it was finished but i got told it was actually in hiatus and MU seem to confirm it so i'm wondering what it's the truth.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Poor Aki, must be hard being the straight woman when she is such a womanizers magnet.

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

Hiatus?

Nako
joined Oct 12, 2013

What is the actual status of the serie in Japan ? I though it was finished but i got told it was actually in hiatus and MU seem to confirm it so i'm wondering what it's the truth.

According to Baka-Updates it's marked completed at 76 chapters...

joined Jun 27, 2022

Its finished but it gets kinda messy in the end. Main couple is barely the main focus anymore instead we get to see the third year senpais a lot.

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a beautiful idea

To reply you must either login or sign up.