Forum › What's that manga called?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Hello, I'm looking for this manga. They are lovers one girl is pretty insecure, the other girls kept taking pics of her. They live together. The girl was short hair and the other girl was long haired one.

This

I was lucky cause i wss only 70% sure it had the world beauty or beautiful in it

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Hello, im looking for a manga or one shot where one girl tries to defend her friend from the people that believe they are dating, saying that is not true, but her friend is actually in love with the girl.

Is this the one where the one girl is sitting on top of her friend and their friends ask if they're dating, and they both say no. But then the girl confesses her love to her friend (I think in the bathroom, which the friend said was unromantic), and it ends with the girl sitting on her friend like before, but when asked why, they both say they're dating?

I don't think this was the one they were looking for, but it's the one I was talking about

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

I'm trying to find this series and reread it. I don't really remember anything thing about it at all, I just know it was a series. The best I can remember is that one of the side characters was a gyaru who was supportive who had a fat (not being rude, just factual) rapper boyfriend. And at the end, in the epilogue it mentions they opened a clothing shop.
It's weird cause I'm trying to remember the story itself but I'm blanking out except I remember them.

joined Nov 9, 2020

Hello, I'm looking for this manga. They are lovers one girl is pretty insecure, the other girls kept taking pics of her. They live together. The girl was short hair and the other girl was long haired one.

This

I was lucky cause i wss only 70% sure it had the world beauty or beautiful in it

Thank you very much

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I'm trying to find this series and reread it. I don't really remember anything thing about it at all, I just know it was a series. The best I can remember is that one of the side characters was a gyaru who was supportive who had a fat (not being rude, just factual) rapper boyfriend. And at the end, in the epilogue it mentions they opened a clothing shop.
It's weird cause I'm trying to remember the story itself but I'm blanking out except I remember them.

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/candy_ch04#7

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 3:27PM

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/candy_ch04#7

Yes! That's exactly it!! Thank you so much :)

Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

I'm looking for a manga where one girl embalms the other one and then lives with the corpse or something like that, I can't remember if I read it there, but it was def a "What the fuck am I reading?"

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Hi, looking for a Yamato x Houshou manga but can't remember

joined Jul 8, 2014

Hello everyone! I really need to know this manga, so please help me!

So this manga is a oneshot, the story is about character in harem comic and every week the girls are being ranked. So I think the main character in this manga is that one girl with big breast that always gets harrased by the main protagonist, and then there's come this tomboy girl from another series of comic somehow stuck in the mc comics. The tomboy was like telling the mc that she is special (i think). the ending was like the mc and the tomboy hiding inside of a locker.

Please help me! I really need to know the title of this manga!

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Hello everyone! I really need to know this manga, so please help me!

So this manga is a oneshot, the story is about character in harem comic and every week the girls are being ranked. So I think the main character in this manga is that one girl with big breast that always gets harrased by the main protagonist, and then there's come this tomboy girl from another series of comic somehow stuck in the mc comics. The tomboy was like telling the mc that she is special (i think). the ending was like the mc and the tomboy hiding inside of a locker.

Please help me! I really need to know the title of this manga!

This !

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I hope this is allowed. I know the name, but I can't find the manga. It's a one-shot called Born this Way. I know it's on here because I found the forum for it.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I hope this is allowed. I know the name, but I can't find the manga. It's a one-shot called Born this Way. I know it's on here because I found the forum for it.

Looks like it was taken down at the request of the author. Not on MD either.
You can do a google search of 'Tsubakin manga' and find it on another scraping site.

joined Jul 8, 2014

@Ensel yes!!!!! thank you!!! I really appreciate it!!!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

A manhwa with lesbians and wine tasting, one of them is a transfer student from USA I think. That's all I can remember. Help please.

2015869f6747679fbb7e1d8596971457--fennec-fox-caricatures
joined Dec 20, 2017

Hello once again. I am looking for a certain Yuri Manga. It has a one-shot I believe about a prince ending his arranged marriage to be with another girl. But the girl he wants to marry is already in love with the woman he dumped.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

2015869f6747679fbb7e1d8596971457--fennec-fox-caricatures
joined Dec 20, 2017

Thank you very much.

joined Mar 12, 2018

A manhwa with lesbians and wine tasting, one of them is a transfer student from USA I think. That's all I can remember. Help please.

45 seconds !

B1708326-d6a0-40c0-a6ee-1fc46f147837
joined May 25, 2020

At the end(?), a black haired girl wakes up in a bathtub and remembers she's a ghost. It didn't get a ghost tag bc of spoilers. Also, I think her friend got a couple of modeling spots in a magazine and ended up ghosting her? I might be mixing that up with a different story.

joined Mar 12, 2018

At the end(?), a black haired girl wakes up in a bathtub and remembers she's a ghost. It didn't get a ghost tag bc of spoilers. Also, I think her friend got a couple of modeling spots in a magazine and ended up ghosting her? I might be mixing that up with a different story.

Please !

B1708326-d6a0-40c0-a6ee-1fc46f147837
joined May 25, 2020

Please !

Thanks, I had it on my list lol

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

45 seconds !

Thank you so much!

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

excuse me to bother again, i'm looking for a manga where the protagonist is transferred in the countryside and meet a girl who's climbing the class window, they kind of get together even though the protagonist have a boyfriend, they once go back in tokyo and see the boyfriend (kawaii kun) with another girl.

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

nvm I found it litteraly 1 minutes after xD it was this one

joined May 23, 2017

not really a "what's that manga called" but just wondering if there's any manga one shots out there that has this story before i tried to write/draw it myself. Basically Girl A helps Girl B make chocolates for Girl C, Girl B doesn't know Girl A likes her and once they succeed making it, Girl B goes off to give chocolates to Girl C and Girl A remains to eat the failures and cry.

^What's the sauce for this? I want to read it

To ans your question there is one that's similar https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snowflakes

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 8:25PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.