Forum › Posts by yuyuy90

yuyuy90
joined Jul 8, 2014

@Ensel yes!!!!! thank you!!! I really appreciate it!!!

yuyuy90
joined Jul 8, 2014

Hello everyone! I really need to know this manga, so please help me!

So this manga is a oneshot, the story is about character in harem comic and every week the girls are being ranked. So I think the main character in this manga is that one girl with big breast that always gets harrased by the main protagonist, and then there's come this tomboy girl from another series of comic somehow stuck in the mc comics. The tomboy was like telling the mc that she is special (i think). the ending was like the mc and the tomboy hiding inside of a locker.

Please help me! I really need to know the title of this manga!

yuyuy90
joined Jul 8, 2014

hello everyone! I was wandering whether you guys know this particular manga, so the manga I think is an anthology series and this manga is set with reader point of view, if I remember correctly the manga has around 3 or 5 chapters. Please help me!
P.S: there are one chapter where the reader go to swimming pool with I don't know the girlfriend maybe

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 12:48AM

joined Jul 8, 2014

Damn I stumbled upon this manhua purely by accident today and I got so engrossed in it I finished it in one sitting. And it seems like there's more to this but no eng trans? Thats a fucking atrocity. I would gladly pay whoever did the TL this far, because for a series as good as this they deserve it.

Checked out some raws but I can't stand not understanding a thing. Especially after seeing Hong still under the thumb of that douche asshole.

Can you give us the link? please i want to now!

joined Jul 8, 2014

Where do you get the other 171 chapter if you're not reading it from u17?

joined Jul 8, 2014

I can't believe it, there's actually a lot of yuri in here. It's never the point of the plot, but they definitely go beyond "playing around". Also, a bit of reciprocated romance. And as far as I can see, there's quite the happy end here for 5-3.

Honestly, I hate reading this manhua because it's too good and too real. It makes me nostalgic for my elementary years in the Chinese school system. This manhua is really accurate in depicting the hierarchy within the student body system that could be found even at a young age. We were young, the school system was heavily focused on performance, and the Chinese parenting system tends to be authoritative. It was no surprise that some kids, when given a little more power over their peers, would overstep them. But the hierarchical and social nature of the student body system meant that although disputes ultimately reached the teacher, much of the problem played out in the social sphere between students. These social relations were incredibly interesting, much more interesting and rewarding than the playground cliques we formed in the US primary school system.

If parts of this manhua seems a bit too deep and a bit too cruel for elementary students, well, it's probably because primary school in China is serious business. I suppose westerners won't ever describe this kind of atmosphere as "fun", but it was incredibly fun for us. Because it was meaningful interaction, not just arguing about who's Pokemon was the strongest at lunch time (although we certainly did that too).

u17 is a paid website. I only got to 171 on another website, but I'm interested in the ending now. Does anyone have the last 20 chapters up to 191? I can translate as payment.

yuyuy90
Image Comments 08 Aug 11:05
joined Jul 8, 2014
68952895_p0

for people saying that hakuno have no personality, i want to ask you one thing, have you ever play fate/extra series? hakuno character design wise, are bland... but they do have personality! you can notice their personality just by the conversation and by reading their thought!