Forum › Remilia's Incense Fireworks discussion

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

ReimuxRemilia started off pretty strong, but never quite developed into one of the big Touhou ships, despite there being a canonical hug between the two, which is more than can be said for 90% of other Touhou ships. I guess you can't really predict how this stuff shakes out.

Regardless, this was very cute. Great art, too. The artist really has a knack for those 'ba-dump' panels when a character says something super-romantic or cool.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Cuuuute. Reimu teasing (flirting with) Remilia at the end there was great.

ReimuxRemilia started off pretty strong, but never quite developed into one of the big Touhou ships, despite there being a canonical hug between the two, which is more than can be said for 90% of other Touhou ships. I guess you can't really predict how this stuff shakes out.

Agreed; other Reimu ships and Remilia x Sakuya are just more popular at this point. Also, canon RemiReimu hug? Where was that?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Agreed; other Reimu ships and Remilia x Sakuya are just more popular at this point. Also, canon RemiReimu hug? Where was that?

One of Reimu's good endings for EoSD, I think. Remi glomps Reimu to say hi, and then Reimu playfully puts her in a headlock whilst pulling her out from under her parasol, though this is also a partial murder attempt, because Reimu's all about that tough love.

joined Feb 28, 2020

A good serving of non-pyromaniac or barking mad Mokou; just a casual senpai in peaceful times.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

I can't handle Remilia showing of her legs so much, it's not good for my heart.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

A good serving of non-pyromaniac or barking mad Mokou; just a casual senpai in peaceful times.

Doesn't she only get fiery around her wife in general?

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Mokou is gorgeous here, also helps that she's all casual and calm which is uncommon for her in doujins

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Big fan of ladykiller Reimu.

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

That was cute!

So the cans in Gensokyo are made out of iron? Must be because humans don't do that anymore

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I really love this athor's Remilia x Reimu it is so cute

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

One of Reimu's good endings for EoSD, I think. Remi glomps Reimu to say hi, and then Reimu playfully puts her in a headlock whilst pulling her out from under her parasol, though this is also a partial murder attempt, because Reimu's all about that tough love.

Is there a yt link or sth.
I'm trying to get into touhou, but suck at the games +they are kinda hard to get

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I'm trying to get into touhou, but suck at the games +they are kinda hard to get

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTf5LCi2HoaIobD43XSt_esspDXs4_O0
This playlist has playthroughs of all the games in the series, plus the endings.

joined Nov 13, 2017

That's been changing, surprisingly enough.
Everything from TH10 onward is on Steam,
not to mention a crap load of fangames.

joined Oct 29, 2019

I guess the human x youkai theme got overlap a lot with the more popular Sakuya x Remilia

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

holy crap, her wings are going through her clothes

To reply you must either login or sign up.