Forum › Fragtime discussion

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I love Yuri Project!

%e5%ad%90%e5%8d%9a%e9%ba%97%e9%9c%8a%e6%b5%81
joined Sep 14, 2014

And Flag Time has officially concluded. In case anyone is wondering, I've been following the monthly releases here:

http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime

What a ride and a fantastic ending. I hope we get an epilogue chapter at some point.

I can't seem to move past one page per chapter. Is it still all available publicly, or am I doing something wrong/is not using a P.C. the reason?

Also, since it's not the kind of time-stop like Homuhomu's, why is Murakami's cell working? http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/009/405/flag_time_ch08_13.png (If the phones don't stop with the time, they would be crazy out of sync, lol.)

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 6:32PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Also, since it's not the kind of time-stop like Homuhomu's, why is Murakami's cell working? http://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/009/405/flag_time_ch08_13.png (If the phones don't stop with the time, they would be crazy out of sync, lol.)

hmmm.... good point. so either it is a.) a time bubble where time outside and around them slows down/stops, but inside the bubble it is normal time-space (time of course would have to catch up somehow with their out-of-sync time), b.) the two of them think time has stopped, but in reality it has not, c.) a serious oversight by Sato-san, or d.) ???? <fill in your favorite conspiracy/speculation here> ????

Any takers?

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 6:55PM

joined Apr 3, 2012

And Flag Time has officially concluded. In case anyone is wondering, I've been following the monthly releases here:

http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime

What a ride and a fantastic ending. I hope we get an epilogue chapter at some point.

I can't seem to move past one page per chapter. Is it still all available publicly, or am I doing something wrong/is not using a P.C. the reason?

That's an interesting find...Probably a serious oversight. And the chapters still work fine for me. Must be something on your end.

Img_20141023_180626
joined Oct 23, 2014

Damn. I already finished "looking" at the final chapter of this. Even though i can't understand it much, i still saw Murakami saying "daisuki" to Moritani. Well… guess i have to wait for the translations.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

It has been so long since I have read this that I had to go back and reread some chapters. Anyways I guess we can assume that Haruka is jealous and we can confirm she actually has feelings~

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Well the ending seems pretty cute v_v

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Eh? No more pantsu?

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Ok, I just started reading the first chapter and after thinking about some of the consequences of the time stopping ability, I realized something. When time is stopped, you can't tell how fast an object is moving. So the story could end by the mc getting run over by a car that she assumed was parking when she ended her time stop.

Of course, there are many other problems about stopping time when you start thinking about it, but I found this one funny.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Ok, I just started reading the first chapter and after thinking about some of the consequences of the time stopping ability, I realized something. When time is stopped, you can't tell how fast an object is moving. So the story could end by the mc getting run over by a car that she assumed was parking when she ended her time stop.

Of course, there are many other problems about stopping time when you start thinking about it, but I found this one funny.

Why stop there? She could be staring at the beauty of this one F-14 Tomcat but in truth it isn't flying but falling Hot Shots style right on top of her however she didn't die because she was wearing Murakami's panties and it's way too comfy and then they kiss

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I couldn't imagine being Moritani and worrying about every small thing as much as she does. I think I would explode

I'm sincerely sorry, but I laughed at how true this is.
Moritani is probably more exhausted thinking than running in all her physical ed classes.

5afc3ac0f48a4c6087bde63c209c069b
joined Aug 22, 2014

Apprently there's going to be specials with the tank releases.

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

still like this manga

joined Jan 30, 2013

Stretch and this getting updated on the same day?
This is a good day.

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 5:32PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I thought they were supposed to be doing shenanigans even with the time flowing =/

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Things are flowing in the right direction. I like the way this is written. Nothing is ever done from Murakami's PoV, so we never get "unfair" or third-person insight beyond what we know from Moritani. Which is genius, because normally we get helpers and cheat sheets in the form of thoughts and night-time scenes that give us a look into characters.

But this, we only get what Moritani gets. So we have to figure things out as if we were Moritani, and I'd say that's really smart and I like it.

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Im kind of worried about the girl she just touch.... she might fall over when time starts again :/

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragtime_ch13#22

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Im kind of worried about the girl she just touch.... she might fall over when time starts again :/

Nobody cares.
These classmates are mean >:(

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Today is the best day ever. Stretch AND Flagtime? Now all we need is Murcielago.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Finally new chapter. :) :)

joined Aug 1, 2013

Oh, that poor girl.

joined Sep 4, 2014

Today is the best day ever. Stretch AND Flagtime? Now all we need is Murcielago.

LOLOL yasssss

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

Things are flowing in the right direction. I like the way this is written. Nothing is ever done from Murakami's PoV, so we never get "unfair" or third-person insight beyond what we know from Moritani. Which is genius, because normally we get helpers and cheat sheets in the form of thoughts and night-time scenes that give us a look into characters.

But this, we only get what Moritani gets. So we have to figure things out as if we were Moritani, and I'd say that's really smart and I like it.

oh yes! when its made like this its always so goooood, things feel so much more natural and realistic.
Aaangst feel much better as well with this "first person view".

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Only thing I hate is that she has been a pathetic MC throughout the whole thing (which I personally found REALLY irritating), this is the first time she finally pulls herself together and does something. I think I can keep reading this now, saw the ending chapters and she does get better.

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 9:44PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh, progress...good!

To reply you must either login or sign up.