Forum › The Cheery Girl Who Loves The Gloomy Girl, and that handsome guy discussion

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

I don't understand...
Love the character designs tho!

That's what make me want the sequel

joined Jan 5, 2020

And here in Exhibit A we have the Japanese Box Cutter. Despite being cheap, flimsy, and mass produced, this dimmitive item possesses the hidden ability to become a mythical class weapon when wielded by yandere school girls, capable of inflicting deep stab wounds and even dismemberment.

With enough time and effort, you too could dismember someone with a craft knife. All it takes is the will. Craftknife-san will provide the way.

Hmm the chapter title sounds bi asf and I was like yes same, but then I read it and now I'm intrigued and scared of what the cherry yandere girl is gonna do next.

joined Nov 9, 2019

This is such an abusive relationship!! Healthy girlfriends just tell each other when they want someone beheaded :/

Not want. It’s when they’re going to behead someone. Once a yandere has made up their mind, they do it.

Well that's the thing, cheery girl is the one doing the act, gloomy girl is the one who wants it and is manipulating her into it, instead of just politely telling her to delete the guy's neck. Open communication is so important in relationships.

joined May 26, 2020

Author is one big shipper of Nemo x Tomoko. Maybe this is an au

joined Aug 21, 2017

forceful Tomoko

joined Mar 19, 2020

This is such an abusive relationship!! Healthy girlfriends just tell each other when they want someone beheaded :/

Not want. It’s when they’re going to behead someone. Once a yandere has made up their mind, they do it.

Well that's the thing, cheery girl is the one doing the act, gloomy girl is the one who wants it and is manipulating her into it, instead of just politely telling her to delete the guy's neck. Open communication is so important in relationships.

Lmao I know this is (a joke) entirely serious, however I thought it was just gloomy g being overly edgy no? And cheery g just loving her way too much and taking that way too seriously.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I've got it. In the second part we find out that Yodogawa-kun is really a cross-dressing masculine looking girl that too is a yandere. What would we do then if that were to happen?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The girlfriend reminds me of Tomoko, and what Tomoko could possibly be if she could make up her damn mind about her harem.

The character designs reminded me of Tomoko and Nemo

You could headcanon that this is a project that they're the VAs on

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I mean, I guess that's one way to deal with your problems

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

^^^ Those eyes were definitely feminine, the thought crossed my mind but I didn't know if it was true or not! If we did, I'd feel majorly conflicted because not only is she totally my type..... edgy girlxthe other "guy" is something I'd totally be okay with but I wouldn't want cheery to go badshit crazy over it.

But then it's probably lead to a fight between Cheery and Guy s(something I'd love to see) so whatever lol

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm guessing Eiko didn't literally mean that she wanted him to be beheaded but that's still a weird analogy to make right?

joined Dec 7, 2019

Well, he also gives some pretty psycho vibes.

Akko%20x%20diana%20chibi%20logo%20jpg
joined Feb 11, 2019

two yanderes, one crazy, the other manipulative.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

two yanderes, one crazy, the other manipulative.

Can you tell who is who?

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

The girlfriend reminds me of Tomoko, and what Tomoko could possibly be if she could make up her damn mind about her harem.

The character designs reminded me of Tomoko and Nemo

The yandere girl's name is literally HINA

joined Sep 17, 2020

Rip

They remind me of the MCs from LOVE/HATE on here with the jealousy and violence lmao I love it

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 9:24AM by

69267e92-6a11-4802-996b-17ebec135bf1
joined Apr 25, 2020

I totally forgot there was a possibility of something being wrong with gloomy girl (Then again, there’s also that possibility of gloomy girl doing something behind cheery girl’s back). Never stopped to think why they were dating in the first place. (Unless this was also gloomy girl’s doing?)

joined Dec 30, 2018

Now it needs a second part where they run away together and hide from the police.

I think ill pass on that

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

No sequel huh? damn.

joined Jul 8, 2019

well, that scalated quickly

joined Aug 10, 2016

"Even a handsome guy will die if you behead him"
ok Zima

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 5:51PM

Img_20230706_053347_360
joined May 21, 2020

makes sense

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

We need more Yandere Yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.