Forum › A Manga About a Hero who Pulled Out the Holy Sword and Became a Girl discussion

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Oof ouch owie "fetish"

joined Sep 19, 2015

I’m starting to develop an irrational hatred for these long descriptive titles.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I’m starting to develop an irrational hatred for these long descriptive titles.

Good name. When's your manga coming out?

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

I see this is an absolute win

Photo_2019-08-13_00-01-28%20(2)
joined Dec 8, 2017

Just tell me where this sword is!

i saw a comment you made in another post saying "I'd also kill to be a girl who loves girls, but who wouldn't" and...hey, you kinda can. and no, not every would lol. we dont have magic genderbending swords, unfortunally, but being a girl is still something you can do

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

A trans character!! WOOO!! I can now add her to the list of characters to kin.

joined Feb 1, 2013

This is a really cute little series, but it's one of those stories where you're not supposed to think too much about the larger implications of it. Honestly, if this wasn't a silly lighthearted comedy, than the whole concept of the Hero using their powers to physically turn guys into girls and/or (far more troubling) change people's sexual orientation...

joined Feb 11, 2022

how the hell does a "yuri pregnancy" is even supposed to work ?

joined Mar 27, 2020

how the hell does a "yuri pregnancy" is even supposed to work ?

There's actually an animal in real life that does this using a form a-sexual reproduction called "Parthenogenesis". Yet still engages in sexual acts.

joined Apr 19, 2022

This manga had a remake posted by the mangaka on Twitter, petition to scantalate/translate the remake soon

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

This manga had a remake posted by the mangaka on Twitter, petition to scantalate/translate the remake soon

OMG do you have a link? :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.