Forum › COOL GIRL On My Lap discussion

joined May 15, 2020

SHES BACK YALL

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So just to check, this is a sequel to This Girl Will Make Me a Woman and That Red On Me. It seems to ignore the latter though since the Love Triangle isn't brought up at all - this is called a side story on the first page, after all.

last edited at Aug 19, 2020 7:56PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

YORITA IN THE PLACE

last edited at Aug 19, 2020 8:27PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So just to check, this is a sequel to This Girl Will Make Me a Woman and That Red On Me. It seems to ignore the latter though since the Love Triangle isn't brought up at all - this is called a side story on the first page, after all.

Yes, this is a side story about the same characters from those other stories. I believe the others were originally released as doujins, and this one was written as an extra specifically for the anthology release.

joined Jun 6, 2017

If I hadn’t read That Red On Me, I would’ve still been rooting for this couple. Oops

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

If I hadn’t read That Red On Me, I would’ve still been rooting for this couple. Oops

Damn, I know it's wrong, but I agree with you.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So what happened after That Red on Me? Is she two-timing now? Seems like the “free-spirited” type, so to speak.

joined Feb 24, 2019

This is still my preferred couple, so I'm glad they got a follow-up chapter to focus on them some more. I'll continue to ignore "That Red on Me" until more of the story comes out, but in the meanwhile I enoyed this and "This Girl Will Make Me a Woman."

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Eeeyyy really happy this got a sequel

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

I kinda prefer this couple, but I would love to have red on me to have a different sequel

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

She is good!!! Also I forgot that she is the artist behind Between Philia and Eros..and I have a complete set of Galette...

last edited at Jan 6, 2022 7:45AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Aww man. I wanted to know what happened to Suzuki-san. Guess the waiting continues.

Senpai is cute and wholesome so I support the main ship. But my heart is rooting for Suzuki even though it's unlikely. I want to at least see them become friends (again).

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Idk if this will ever come back, but it's seriously prime realstate for polyamory. Suzuki entered the narrative with a crush on haru. Then she became friends with Towa and started to support their relationship (even fantasizing about them kissing?). She developed feelings for Towa and clumsily revealed them in a panic to avoid Towa's misunderstanding.

Towa and Haru now have two chapters together and it's clear they're very fond of one another. Then getting two chapters indicates that the author treats them as a serious couple. In Suzuki's story, Haru is depicted very positively, not just as a character, but in her relationship with Towa which Suzuki also supports.

If this narrative finishes (if it ever will) without polyamory, it'll be unsatisfying. The pieces are there. We just need Haru to grow romantic feelings for Suzuki, have a nice group discussion, and bam. All the heavy lifting is already done.

And I speak about all this as someone who is currently dating 5 people. Polyamory for life!

To reply you must either login or sign up.