Forum › Arknights!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Speaking of skins, I am very excited for the summer skins for SilverAsh and Ceobe.

Also just cleared chapter 6's Hell stages. H6-4 was a long one and can definitely fail due to randomness of Frostnova's tile deletion but managed to clear it with Skadi and SilverAsh. I had a harder time with H6-3 since I had to bring out E1 lvl 1 Steward. Needed someone to prioritize the wraiths instead of the ice spiders.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

塞雷娅 posted:

^ It's probably a bug, you should report that so they hopefully fix it in a future maintenance update.

Yea, that's the only explanation I can think of. How do I even report bug though?

While I'm happy they'll rerun old events so I can play them and get welfare operators, I am sad I will miss on event shops etc. I don't think players who already farmed it would mind being able to get more mats and if they don't want, they can just not farm them, but I guess they were trying to find some compromise between old and new players.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I have no idea if your problem is a bug, Nev.

I mentioned a similar problem before on anni 3. It was a reliable auto clear every time. As soon as I got some mastery lvls/E2d Panda chan, 1-3 leaks. The problem persists even after redoing the run multiple times and the only thing that helped me "fix" it was just sit there and analyse the auto run, also getting more trust lvl on BP chan. Once you know the problem, set the speed to 1x and it should run just fine.
I think it's just the AI going crazy because you messed up a couple of numbers.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

The thing is. I run it myself doing it exactly the same way and it works fine now. I changed nothing, didn't upgrade anyone. I did like 10 runs in the background today and not single one failed. Just like before. Again I'd understand if in the runs I did before it would sometimes leak/fail. But it never did. And once the "bug" occurred, every single run failed. Timing or operators being too weak just don't explain it. I don't understand why I should set speed to x1, but I'm doing it on x2 without any issues. And the entire problem is that I watched the damn thing 10+ times and I still don't understand what the problem is. Only thing different when run was failing was that Jessica was dealing less damage for no reason.

Honestly I was pretty happy E2-ing her, but now I'm afraid to E2 anyone if it's going to ruin my autos for no fucking reason.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Can't say I've encountered anything of the sort.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I...don't know what else to say. I can't help you XD

Also, bought Firewatch and still have 270 certs left for Eijaf...so...YOSTAR EIJAF IN SHOP WHEN?!

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

AF-8 (normal mode), the bane of my existence, has finally been conquered. I'm so happy cause it took so many practice runs. Upwards of thirty I'm sure. In the end E1, lvl 1 Gravel was the one who saved the day.

Now I'm stuck on AF-8's challenge mode, which I've already tried twenty times. I'm so close, it's usually the last wave where my defenders get overrun, but if I can just figure out a way to kill the spiders a bit quicker, prevent my operators from being frozen at the last minute by mages, and basically do everything perfectly, that should do it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I did the thing at last, is not yuri but is waaifu

joined Apr 30, 2020

I love it. Very nice. It definitely has my waaifu

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Ah.... I wish I got Waaifu but my rolls for CoB were complete shit...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

She'll drop eventually.
I'll be sharing that later today in AL chat. Telling you now just in case you get weirdos commenting lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hi and thanks!! and lol I can handle any comments.
By the way yesterday was FEater's birthday so ... nice timing!

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

That is really nice art, with an interesting composition and dynamic coloring.

C-AF-8 cleared. Needed micromanagement every moment, because if the placement of certain operators was delayed even half a second in-game time or the order mixed up, leaks would happen. Used Platinum for most of the spiders, Silverash for one specific spider, and needed maxed out Blaze support to prevent one row from being overrun.

Don't think I have the plans or sanity to figure out a strat for C-AF-7 before event ends but going to try.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I got the Top Operator tag for the first time in recruitment a few minutes ago, and I got SilverAsh! I was dancing around in happiness lol. Never thought that I would finally get him. Time to feed him battle records and level him up <3

joined Apr 30, 2020

Congrats. I have yet to get lucky with top op tags. Both times I have gotten it, I got dupes. Glad for the dupes but well not exactly big on luck.

I have only gotten 1 top operator tag despite playing for around 3 months (and I haven't ever gotten a senior operator tag)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I've been playing since January and gotten Top Op a few times. I don't know how the Recruitment tag probability is calculated, but it seems like all the times I've gotten that tag, it came with other rare tags that I'd have loved to get otherwise but don't go with Top Op, like Senior Op, Nuker, etc. Though the best I've ever gotten from Recruitment is Vulcan from just a single Defense tag :V

By the way, does anyone know if the Chinese server ever expanded the Recruitment pool?

joined Apr 30, 2020

Yeah apparently operators since Skadi up to Ch'en have been added to Recruitment.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I've gotten 4 top op tags before and two were Hoshi dupes. :V Thankfully the other two were Nightingale and Saria, so I finally got someone I wanted since starting this game in February. Now if I can just get lucky again and get Shining... her and Saria are two of my fave characters in Arknights yet I've spent more time without having them than with them. Q.Q

I ALSO can't buy her in store rn cause I spent all of my yellow certs on tickets to get Nian... And I have to save for Bagpipe so I'm not gonna keep trying in the current banner since there's a chance I'll get Hellagur instead... or a non-rate up operator...

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Why are so many people saving for Bagpipe? Is she another next-level meta unit?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Why are so many people saving for Bagpipe? Is she another next-level meta unit?

Pretty much. In addition to her just being a really strong unit by herself, her talent lets Vanguards use their skills a lot faster. That talent makes her invaluable for hard content like Risk 20+ Contingency Contract where the natural DP regeneration is limited and you need to set up your units ASAP.

That said, given her popularity it's pretty much guaranteed that at least one person on your friend list will have her, so if you don't get her it's not the end of the world.

last edited at Aug 12, 2020 5:17PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Pretty much. In addition to her just being a really strong unit by herself, her talent lets Vanguards use their skills a lot faster.

I like vanguards, so sounds like she would pair well with Siege and Texas. Will try getting her.

Wasn't expecting a continuation of the New Year's event, but four epic defender tokens is pretty sweet, +1 pot to any 5* defender. I am a bit salty about the two furniture items being provided for free here, since I spent quite a bit of sanity grinding Resource Search for them.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

@Serenata I don't know. Waaifu has a bit too much fur for my taste though. I do like Texas and Lappland though.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Posted this in another thread but might as well post it here. Ranking of Arknights ships. I feel triumphant knowing that SkadixSpecter (rank 13) is higher than SkadixGrani (rank 37). Sadly no Scavenger x Provence (wtf).

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Interesting video. Well worth the watch. It was nice seeing Texas/Lappland and Mostima/Exusiai in the top 10 ships for the game.

To reply you must either login or sign up.