Forum › Arknights!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Welp, no Ceobe for me (I ended up rolling more than I planned after seeing how she called Vulcan nee-sama). I finally got Sora (two of her, even!) though, so I’m satisfied.

The new mode does seem cool, though I haven’t taken a good look at it yet. I feel vindicated for E1-ing all my 3-stars for no reason now lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

The new mode does seem cool, though I haven’t taken a good look at it yet. I feel vindicated for E1-ing all my 3-stars for no reason now lol

I E1'd most of them for their base skills ┐( •3•)┌

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I didn't get Ceobe either but got Ch'en and Hoshi dupes in the 15 rolls I did so there's that at least. Now I have 5 copies of each. I really wish they would fucking stop coming but looks like I'm cursed to keep getting spooked by them. Hopefully I don't keep getting hit with dupes when I actually try pulling for Bagpipe once she comes...

I also finished the event maps + their challenge modes and honestly it's pretty easy. The only concerning map is the last one cause of being frozen and those katana dudes. The 5th map was pretty easy too as long as you had a good defender and enough heals.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Finished reading the event stories. Personal favorite is Ptilopsis' since Rhine Lab family is always good for me. It does seem sad the Ptilopsis seems to have a form of Alzheimers due to her Oripathy. When she mentioned about the voices in her head then she looked at Ifrit, I can't help but think she knows a lot more about the Ifrit incident but is suppressing her own memories. Probably the most FEELs of the stories. Also liked Ceobe's. It's mostly cute and is also mostly about Vulcan. Can't help but ship them now. Then there is Orchid's story. Pretty heartwarming and adds to worldbuilding. Team A6 does give family vibe as well that I was not as familiar with until now. Popukar is another precious daughter that must be protected at all costs. Her parents are absolute shit. Sold their own daughter to child labor. All in all pretty good. Just wished the last one, Dobermann's, had more to it. Felt lacking.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just wished the last one, Dobermann's, had more to it. Felt lacking.

By way of compensation Dobie gets an awesome recruitement poster tho :v

On another note just E2'd both Saria and Nearl because screw you future Medic-ban contingencies (ง'̀-'́)ง

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Used the two tickets I had.
6* on the 1st wtf?!
Is Saria.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
3* on the second.
RIP
I haven't done the event maps yet because I used up all my sanity on mats for Shinning's + Hoshi's e2...brain not working properly due to sleep deprivation. I thought I was done rock farming...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Got the banner's 5+ guarantee on second pull.
Was a Cliffheart dupe.
(╥﹏╥)

joined Jul 26, 2020

Finished reading the event stories. All of them really gave such nice insights into the 3 star operators. The worst thing about being lower rarity is that there's not as much going on in their profiles, so having dedicated story content fleshes them out a lot more. It also reinforces my want to max out all of them.

And then there's the stuff with Ceobe... what a good doggo. Also yeah, I'm completely aboard the Vulcan x Ceobe ship now. All of the event stories were good, I really like when Arknights focuses on interpersonal relationships between the operators since one of the best parts of the game are the characters. It helps me immerse myself in the world a lot more than the stuff in the main story.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I've only seen the first story so far, but I like it. These events are usually a lot more light-hearted than the main story, with a few exceptions Children of Ursus... This part in particular was unexpectedly funny:

That explains these Neji-pan comics

Also, I sadly haven’t seen any Ceobe x Vulcan art yet. Link some here if you’ve seen any! I have seen some Ceobe x Angelina though; I’m guessing they interact in the event story?

last edited at Aug 27, 2020 5:39PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Also, I sadly haven’t seen any Ceobe x Vulcan art yet. Link some here if you’ve seen any! I have seen some Ceobe x Angelina though; I’m guessing they interact in the event story?

Rejoice. Here is also the link to their ship name on lofter.

As for Ceobe x Ange, they do not in fact interact in the event stories. Maybe in Ceobe's profile? I am still working on getting her to max trust.

last edited at Aug 27, 2020 10:53PM

joined Jul 26, 2020

There's nothing about Ange in Ceobe's profile. I'm assuming it's a crack ship based on their similar youthful personalities that ppl think is cute together.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah, people just ship Ange cuz she's cute.

All this Vulcan talk makes me want to cry from all the damn Beagles(sometimes Cuora) I get EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I seriously lucked out when I got Indra, these two DO NOT want to shown up.

Anyway, I was thinking of doing something really stupid with the free sanity! I'll farm red certs to buy out the 6* tokens for my Ange and Siege!
........wydm that would take forever and way more than a few sanity pots?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hey, gotta use that sanity for something and this game doesn't have Honkai's feature of storing some of the overflow.

Though personally if I don't have anything more pressing to farm I'll just spam S3-4 for Devices, because originium ;_;

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Is now a good time to join Arknights since Aniplex is killing off Magia Record?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I just saw that. Damn, that sucks.

As to whether now's a good time, sure? There's an event going on right now, but it should be relatively simple for new players. The event currency drops on all stages so you can grind while you progress through the story.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

LMAO at Gummy hitting on the procurement girls for candy

joined Jul 26, 2016

Rhodes Gayland tbh

joined Apr 30, 2020

Rhodes Gayland tbh

Curing Oripathy one gay at a time.

Here is official art of best doggo Ceobe and her Vulcanee-chan.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ah yes, welcome back~
Sucks about Magia record tho.

LMAO at Gummy hitting on the procurement girls for candy

Gummy is farming my trust points now. First her cute swimsuit and now hitting on girls.

Here is official art of best doggo Ceobe and her Vulcanee-chan.

Cute!

joined Apr 30, 2020

Never thought I'd see the day when a snek does "sexual" things to a robot. NSFW? link

Bonus sfw cuddling and another one

Better links from lofter. Second pic. Third pic.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 11:37PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Never thought I'd see the day when a snek does "sexual" things to a robot. NSFW? link

Aww, while the first link is working fine the second and third ones aren't. They work if you take out everything past the first ".jpg" Nevermind, they seem to be fixed now.

And yes, they are very cute. I'm glad (and a bit surprised) that Eunectes x Lancet-2 has more fans. Are the second and third images from the same artist as the first one?

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 11:24PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Aww, while the first link is working fine the second and third ones aren't. They work if you take out everything past the first ".jpg" Nevermind, they seem to be fixed now.

And yes, they are very cute. I'm glad (and a bit surprised) that Eunectes x Lancet-2 has more fans. Are the second and third images from the same artist as the first one?

Ah no. The second and third are from lofter. I should have linked to the artists. It really is good artists drawing Eunectes x Lancet. As you said, good for best cutest robot to get her own ship. Just unfortunate they do not have a ship tag yet. Tho there are also Gavial x Eunectes I have seen.

Second pic. Third pic.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Tho there are also Gavial x Eunectes I have seen.

Tomimi would be jealous :V

By the way, does anyone have a link to that Exusiai x Mostima picture where Mostima says something like "Feel my heart, don't you trust me?" and Exusiai replies "Mostima that's your boob". The recent Exusiai x Mostima comic reminded me of that pic, and now I can't find it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is giving me weird Fallout New Vegas flashbacks. "Numbness will subside in several minutes."

The aesthetics of everything involved in the event being pretty "post-apoc grunge" probably isn't helping... >_>

Third pic.

...methinks this artist needs to check their references because that's not how Lancet's geometry goes at all...

last edited at Aug 30, 2020 4:49AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

...methinks this artist needs to check their references because that's not how Lancet's geometry goes at all...

Didn't really notice at first, but you're right. The most obvious being Lancet's shell being a flat cylinder instead of a round sphere shape, and she's missing a pair of wheels (among other things). Given the screwdriver and schematics behind Eunectes, she might have made some modifications to Lancet-2 but the commentary doesn't seem to mention it.

The picture's still cute, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.