Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

F90c551e-3c53-4326-abd8-890278387e3d
joined Jun 1, 2020

Oh gosh I love these dumb lesbians so much. I also sincerely hope the artist has plans for a future love interest for Aki because I can’t bear the angst that comes with unrequited love ;-;

joined Apr 1, 2013

YAAAYY finally they are a couple!! waited so long for this moment but that last panel tho... does Aki have History with the previous Singer? i feel like she used to date her but rejected her cos of Yori? huehue the plot thickens but i seriously want to see Yori and Himari passionately kiss at some point that hug wasnt enough i wanted to see them seal the deal with a lovely kiss. I genuinely feel bad for Aki she really cares/wants yori but she doesnt want to mess up the friendship she has with her by becoming a rival/competition and ultimately making Yori dislike her..I feel if she does confess it will throw Yori off and force her into a position to choose between either Aki or Himari ?
The people hinting Incest between the two sisters.. i dont see it as Incest i mean she does look up to her older sister and sees her as a role model yeah.. but if it was sisterly love i dont think she would rope Himari and get her to see her sister all the time like that she would want to keep her sister to herself? but honestly i hope the story goes that route so at least she can lean on someone cos she feels really left out (third wheel) at this point makes me sad to see her like wanting to speak about her feelings but she cant

On a side note, does anybody know how long this Manga will run for ? like if the Author plans to continue the series for some time or end it on a good ending type thing ? This manga has potential to add a sequel or at least new side stories or what not

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 3:09AM

1203458995b2ff8ee5cec38cf6845353
joined Jun 16, 2020

Aki needs someone who will really love and treasure her. Right now, most people agree that the best choice is Miki, who is very obviously head over heels for her oneechan. You can't do wrong with sisterly wincest!

Oohhh! Yes, please!

All aboard the Aki x Miki ship!

The good ship Aki x Miki releases pink steam? So gay! XD

Interesting. I re-read the whole thing and Miki had a boyfriend, seemed to be a mutual break up. I wonder how much of that break up's cuz of Miki's feelings for Aki.

Near to 0. There isn't a single hint for incest. Miki is just proud of her sister, nothing else.

Yep I don't sense a single bit of incest and that'd be kinda weird ngl, just from looking at it I already ship momoka and aki.

Download
joined Aug 15, 2019

I love Aki so much T_T she deserves so much yuri love.

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 6:53PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

15 straight chapters of one of the most lovey dovey couples I have ever seen. This series is unbearably sweet and adorable.

Unrelated, but Miki is the cutest girl.

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 11:57AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-web/
We get to read this manga for free, so maybe give it a vote on the above site to show your support! There are also a few more mangas on there that appear on Dynasty so maybe give those a vote too! Click the little birdie at the bottom of the page to vote, there are 2 categories so you get 6 votes in total

Mei
joined Aug 5, 2020

I dont want to be rude...

But when will the next chapter be translated, i really cant wait any longer!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just waiting on the typesetter.

Mei
joined Aug 5, 2020

Oh ok thanks, my Yuri heart was going to cry if they had dropped translating the manga.
With this information I can now wait in peace.

joined Aug 6, 2020

What does that mean exactly?
When can we expect the new chapter?
I am also very unpatient, hope it didnt come acorss rude.

Mei
joined Aug 5, 2020

What does that mean exactly?
When can we expect the new chapter?
I am also very unpatient, hope it didnt come acorss rude.

Would intrest me too.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Just had to read the new chapter on mangadex. I really needed it after reading some depressing stuff. Good happy fluff. Really nice to see a yuri couple after they get together and they just do awkward but cute moments.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

''Sis'' Yeah, no. xD

Mei
joined Aug 5, 2020

Does anyone have an idea why ´´to be continued´´ was erased from the final page?

joined Sep 5, 2018

Does anyone have an idea why ´´to be continued´´ was erased from the final page?

GoggledAnon said:

From what I can tell, they just went crazy with the cleaning but forgot to add anything back in.

Tsubaki%20school%20zone
joined Apr 6, 2020

I really hope we see more of Aki in this volume! She deserves the world ;~;

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This is good.

The Yuri Queen
joined Jul 10, 2013

i swear if these two do the sexy time before yuzu and mei

i will slowly cry

joined Jul 25, 2020

Looking forward to it!

joined Jul 25, 2020

i will slowly cry

Omai.. Same :')

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So adorable. ^_^

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Come on~ Couples like this are too adorable for this World~

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Mizuguchi just tied her hair up instead of cutting it, I can already see the "Why SasaKoi is a subversive masterpiece" youtube videos.

Every yuri couple under the sun will.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Sugar rush. I feel so much bliss.

bro the art,the art!!look at the art,like just look at the art,I can't get enough of the art,dude the person who draw them is so talented

To reply you must either login or sign up.