Forum › B.G.M.R.S.P. discussion

joined Aug 8, 2014

This yuri manga looks promising. I'm keeping my tabs on this

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Seems entertaining but the outcome seems pretty clear to me. Beniko's head over heels for Aoi and just can't accept it

I think a Tsundere tag would be adequate

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Jesus Christ this one is loud

lmao, I know, right? I know it's just text, but I feel myself getting a headache from reading all of Beniko's lines.

And here I was thinking I was the only one that needed some Advil.
It literally screams off the page. haha.

5afc3ac0f48a4c6087bde63c209c069b
joined Aug 22, 2014

Rare for a harem series.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 11:49PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

damn, can't wait to see the contest~

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Literally all this does is try to shove harems into everything. It's like trying to compensate for quality with quantity. You can't make a story good just by making every girl gay.

Not to be confused with being able to make a good story with all the girls gay. Cause that's what this is.

5afc3ac0f48a4c6087bde63c209c069b
joined Aug 22, 2014

Not too bad.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 11:49PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

This is like the wurst

joined Apr 6, 2013

So the president set up a contest in order to get her favorite ship going. Well shippers have done weirder things.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

at least the story has progressed from Beniko and Aoi bickering at one another ALL the time. sadly, I thought this series would find its footing, but Ugh! it keeps taking one wrong turn after another :-(

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

I dunno, I like it.

And strictly speaking, instead of harem, I would say the girls in them are more fans then actual concubine. It's an all girl school anyway. And most of them are probably LUG if this was a real situation in RL. But it's not, so take it like the comedy it is.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

This took a strange turn. Three harems? One of them a secret harem? Joining harems together? And now a sudden contest with a weird 3rd year where Beniko doesn't actually get anything worthy out of it if she wins? And the competition is a beauty contest, except you can enter as a 'guy'? And wedding themed? A wedding themed beauty contest? REALLY

joined Apr 15, 2011

This took a strange turn. Three harems? One of them a secret harem? Joining harems together? And now a sudden contest with a weird 3rd year where Beniko doesn't actually get anything worthy out of it if she wins? And the competition is a beauty contest, except you can enter as a 'guy'? And wedding themed? A wedding themed beauty contest? REALLY

I kind of thought the president wanted Beniko to join the Black Lilies so she could be groomed to take over, but the president appears to be too selfish for that. As for Beniko, her prize is to learn how to beat Aoi, assuming the president keeps her word, but I think the president isn't that trustworthy (jury is still out on the president's trustworthiness).

btw, I think Aoi found out about the deal between the president and Beniko and locked Beniko in that storage room.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aaaaaaand this has just gone off the rails.

joined Apr 25, 2013

This isn't harem.
Saying a bunch of girls like a character and showing nameless or otherwise undeveloped side characters hanging around the character doesn't make it harem. First mistake is focusing too much on the main character. Second mistake is having two characters who have most of the interaction with each other, Aoi and Beniko. You could remove all the other characters and the story would basically be the same.

Yuri manga artists don't seem capable of doing this genre. It's like they miss the point of it.

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

cliffhanger huh..
And Beniko, you obviously love Aoi!!! You two just make out already and stop being a tsundere!

Img_20141023_180626
joined Oct 23, 2014

The pres looks hot tho

joined Apr 15, 2011

Aaaaaaand this has just gone off the rails.

Well D_T, think of it this way... train wrecks have one redeeming quality, their ability to grab your attention until all the carnage and wreckage are strewn everywhere. in this case, maybe it won't be so bad.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

This isn't harem.
Saying a bunch of girls like a character and showing nameless or otherwise undeveloped side characters hanging around the character doesn't make it harem. First mistake is focusing too much on the main character. Second mistake is having two characters who have most of the interaction with each other, Aoi and Beniko. You could remove all the other characters and the story would basically be the same.

Yuri manga artists don't seem capable of doing this genre. It's like they miss the point of it.

Honestly I like it better when they don't even try to do it, and I find it great that they miss the point of it. When you see what majority of authors do with this genre...

last edited at Oct 28, 2014 7:52PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

so damn funny!!! no wife and wife in that contest? totally unacceptable then.

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

next chapter please >3< man! this is so exciting! =^.^=

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol reversal is always awesome!
Cant wait to see how things develop :)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The drama comes from nothing ._.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 11:01AM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

By the first chapter I was kinda enjoying it but now I'm just skimming through it for the pretty pictures. But I've still got to give it props because it isn't an ecchi harem like Kissxsis and garbage like To Love Ru. Hopefully this will get better.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 7:24AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

EDIT:
Noticing you have a DAL avatar I realize it is pointless to try and convince you that harems a bad. So I'm not even going to bother replying past this.

I'm just gonna ignore all the logical fallacies you injected in the above response and address this itself.

If you say that is pointless to try and convince someone of something, you are thereby admitting that you are wrong. If you cannot prove something to someone, especially someone open for debates as I am, then you admit you lack proof and belief of argument. If you had actually taken time to give me reasons and waited for my response, and if I had then proven unworthy of backing my point and appeared closed-minded, then you could call it pointless since there would be an issue in the agent itself.

To address what you said, you're right actually that it is pointless to convince me that harems are bad because that in itself is an incorrect statement. There are bad harems, but not all harems are bad. Some of the better stories told out are harems. I am curious though as to why you believe that all harems are bad, so I would appreciate a response. Do be prepared for my response, because if you argue what I am almost certain you are going to argue, I know exactly where the fault in your logic is.

And also be aware that there is a major difference between "This is bad" and "I do not like this". The latter is a totally valid statement and I will almost never try to question it. The first is a different story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.