Forum › Transient Faith is for Transient People discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

An exaggerated story about the shittiness of people culminating in a revenge fantasy. In such terms, perhaps the content could be said to be slightly objectionable but I enjoyed this story anyway.

In some passing moment in the lifetime of the universe, one person was made to ship Sanae x Mayu for a couple minutes, and moved by the impossibility of their being joined. For that, at least, this doujin has my thanks. Good shit.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man bullying stories always get me so depressed. This was a good read.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Not actually the darkest backstory I've seen for Sanae. Which is kind of weird; everything we know about her suggests she was a fairly normal, geeky girl

Anyway, not bad, but felt a bit disconnected to it's source

joined Apr 14, 2013

Im just glad she gave that bitch a lesson

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

I felt so happy when she just let it all out and got her revenge. Most of the time the bully victim is the one that ends up doing nothing about it, but this time the victim actually took action in a fulfilling way.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Fuck. Depressing as fuck is definitely what this is. But it was an interesting read.

And that ending did make it up abit for the other girl.

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

What are the titles for the other doujins based on her past? I remember reading one on here before but can't think of the name.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What are the titles for the other doujins based on her past? I remember reading one on here before but can't think of the name.

This is one that immediately comes to mind, but it doesn't have much to do with her home life though.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dodo

Oh, but this one does even though the real focus is on the gods rather than Sanae directly.

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/though_the_wind_cries

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

This is one that immediately comes to mind, but it doesn't have much to do with her home life though.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dodo

Oh, but this one does even though the real focus is on the gods rather than Sanae directly.

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/though_the_wind_cries

Thank you!!

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I loved this one, almost made me cry.

Mary
joined Jan 17, 2015

not a huge fan of sanae, but i can't not like her after reading this. i feel so bad for her, at least she's in gensokyo now.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Depressing? How bout anger inducing? =_=

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

More interested in the ending miracle than anything else. Mayu was my favorite character in this, impressive considering she doesn't even exist in canon. Kanako had some good lines. Rest of them, well Suwako doesn't cry that much and Sanae's ascension was strange. It just, happens? What a jerk though, that girl.

__minamoto_chikaru_strawberry_panic_drawn_by_takashina_asahi__abe92d9e0ddce264552d5caa2b8929cc
joined May 13, 2018

not a huge fan of sanae, but i can't not like her after reading this. i feel so bad for her, at least she's in gensokyo now.

Same. This doujin made me start to like Sanae more. I didn't realizd how much I related to her, as well as how cool she is.

Also good but depressing asf story. Sad that the minute she found revenge was the minute she was vanished from the normal world. At least, thank God, Mayu's mother was awoken from her coma.

;__; The feels.

last edited at Aug 11, 2018 11:00AM

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Depressing? How bout anger inducing? =_=

I'd second that

530-90_509124cd64234
joined Nov 5, 2021

Cool bug fact's!

One day you will have to answer for your actions...
and God....

May not be so....

Merciful....

~ Sanae Kochiya

last edited at Sep 24, 2022 12:05AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.