Forum › I'm Worthless, but I Love Her discussion

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

On the physical prints of these, the covers were all sequin-y. Also, ‘inuzuka’ not ‘inazuka’

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Yeah, I have the first (and the second en route), and the cover's absolutely gorgeous. And whoops! made a typo. Luckily, we got it right in the douj itself.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aw, I miss Inuzuka Bouru and their Love Live stuff so much. Does anyone know why they nuked all of their art and social media accounts?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Part 3 when?? The art and storytelling were both great.

TheYuriTomboy
4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

nicotori is so cutee nico is really getting that harem love treatment today

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

Aw, I miss Inuzuka Bouru and their Love Live stuff so much. Does anyone know why they nuked all of their art and social media accounts?

He’s back on pixiv and twitter under a new name, and posted all of his honomaki illust. in a big ol’ collection

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhh I love Nicotori so much. Did Inuzuka Bouru ever release more Nicotori stuff? Is there a sequel to this sequel? Haha

joined May 30, 2020

I love this so much. These are the kinds of stories that makes my heart flutter. I want another one were they end up together~~

joined May 30, 2020

I love this so much. These are the kinds of stories that makes my heart flutter. I want another one were they end up together~~

Wait a minute I just realized who the Author was. Apparently they also made one of my favorite NFSW mangas too. Imagine being this powerful over me.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

He’s back on pixiv and twitter under a new name, and posted all of his honomaki illust. in a big ol’ collection

That's great, I had no idea! Thanks.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Im a Nicomaki fan, but Nico and Kotori are just too good together (ノ´ з `)ノ

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This was great, I hope it gets a sequel.

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Beautiful art and fun pacing/topics. Gotta follow the artist now!

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

The notebook....

joined Jul 28, 2015

my heart was racing the entire time! i love this artist so much! thank you for the translations!

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

Shame there isn't more but this was a great read

joined Jun 8, 2022

Is there like... A sequel?
I'm a NicoMaki, and a standard ships person, but Nico and Kotori fit so well together as well.... I need to see them end up together, just a must in my life!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

There is no sequel :pensive:

To reply you must either login or sign up.