Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

More transphobic subreddits got banned!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I found a rare fantasy yuri ! with witches and all https://mangadex.org/title/49012/witch-guild-fantasia but only the first chapter is translated .... In Thailand T-T https://mangadex.org/chapter/897262/1 however it is really easy to understand what's going on with just the pictures, it gives you a general idea of what's happening.

Someone was willing to take it and translate it but who knows... If we're lucky I guess XP also it is yuri and there's a BUNCH of girls here and there! I guess it's one of those works that imply that only women can use magic or something

EDIT: Correction, it IS being translated in English! Apparently someone did the first chapter but it takes some time to appear (MD staff need to check it first I guess)so I just made a big Oopsie by reading the Thailandese version in a hurry.... WAIT FOR ENGLISH

last edited at Jul 10, 2020 11:04PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Thailandese

I believe it's called Thai.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I actually fixed the joycon drift by spamming recalibrate. That's not the problem, it just doesn't work at all.

Today I'm getting the newest Sword Art Online game

[Don't!] Just play Fatal bullet. From the steam reviews, the new one besides the Kirito protag is apparently completely broken. Just wait if you really want to buy it.

I only have three berserkers that are NOT max leveled.

Poor Chacha, uncle Caligula and...Asterios? Tell me I got at least 2 hits!

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures is so far pretty fun, but very difficult.

The 1st AVGN game is ahem complete assfuck shit hard. The 2nd is a bit more manageable iirc.

I did not expect to enjoy RollerCoaster Tycoon as much as I did. I quickly loaded it up just to get a little taste, and then I realized I was about an hour in already. I do have a soft spot for Tycoon games, like Game Dev Tycoon.

I have a soft spot for Tycoon games too...but that's because of graystillplays lol
Imma plug his sims 4 vids because they are hilarious.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/82771502
original

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BV posted:

Thailandese

I believe it's called Thai.

I'm spanglish that word then.

Also english version came out but by a group who wasn't doing it too seriously so I guess we'll have to wait and see if someone else picks it up.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

[Don't!] Just play Fatal bullet. From the steam reviews, the new one besides the Kirito protag is apparently completely broken. Just wait if you really want to buy it.

I already put the money down on it and had it fully paid off so it's too late. That and I've already opened the package and put the game in so I can't return it either unless I want to get a small percentage of its purchase price back- which I don't.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hey, remember the high iq neighbors I mentioned before? And how Covid cases keep going up? Well they think they are invincible or something because they keep inviting people and getting drunk outside with load music/screams all night. Masks? At least a meter apart? Police enforcing the quarantine? Hahahaha!
I am never getting out of this house. I hope suicide is not too painful.

I already put the money down on it and had it fully paid off so it's too late. That and I've already opened the package and put the game in so I can't return it either unless I want to get a small percentage of its purchase price back- which I don't.

F.

Edit: Btw, have you gais seen Haato's vids lately? Holy memes!

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77999349
Nier:Automata 2B x A2
NSFW and raw.

last edited at Jul 12, 2020 9:07AM

Givemeanaccount
Screen%20shot%202022-10-24%20at%208.03.03%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2017

Finally got around to rewatching the Kase-san and the Morning Glories OVA. So glad I did. Just had a huge smile on my face throughout the entire thing and even teared up occasionally. What a blessed and beautiful story.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/74396060
Kase-san Lots of Flowers

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just finish Kindred Spirits on the Roof. Great game overall but i got some minors things to say. I will put spoilers cause i don't know if it's really ok, if some here plan to play it. So on to the things :

Broadcast Club I found pretty convenient that they manage to separate the right member right away in order to found who love who. I'm not a huge fan of love triangle but i have thought at first it will have been that.I was a bit dissapointed about Nena only being a wingwoman but it work well in the end

Miki/Seina Seina being "oh no i push Senpai down twice "when Miki is clearly the one who bring Seina down. I know Seina is not the sharpest tool in the shade but come on.

Aki/Youka Not really having something against them because they are my favorite pairing and i love Youka. As you might expected, i would have like more focus on them.

Track Team senpai They come in late and didn't really needed Yuna's help so. I didn't hate them because the whole date contest helped Hina/Yuna and they even helped them for the Megumi/Sachi first time. But can't really like them either.

Student/Teacher Nothing to say really,in term ofpairing they will be probably my second favorite as they complete each other perfectly. The only downside you can see is that it's Studen/Teacher but honestly that's more than bearable.

GhostsKindred Spirits Yep i will go there because i kinda have an hard time liking Megumi. Sachi was less of a problem because of her gentle attitude. But Megumi's lack of empathy towards Yuna was infuriating at times. The fact she is still jealous of Yuna being close to Sachi, even if Sachi is head over heels for her and Yuna saying countless timeshe is no interested. Or in the end, during Yuna's internals struggle about Hina's confession and she come to Yuna, just to urge her so her and Sachi can have their first time with Hina/Yuna's bodies, I was like "calm down, she already have trouble thinking about the confession and you throw a bigger bomb at her".All of that make hard to me to like Megumi.

Yuna Hina That was a slowburn for sure and the fact we needed to wait the post game extra scenes to have Hina's POV is a bit annoying but their one is a bit interesting since it's the childhood friends take and i think it's well done.Even the one month struggle of Yuna is understandable because when you have go throught so much time with someone, it's hard to tell your true feelings to them. Althought, the fact that Hina accept right away the possesing thing just after Yuna answer her feelings is wtf tier. Also i can understand why people were a bit mad about Ano not being the choices with the extra scenes. That was a bad teasing after the end of the game.

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 8:18AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Really digging the YandereSim saga's current arc. IncelDev is pretty screwed this time. Going to try an any% ban speedrun the day Lovesick comes out, wish me luck.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80323487
Sailor Moon Haruka x Michiru

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I have some pretty horrible driving anxiety sometimes and it is particularly triggered by having to navigate a lot of one one way streets or, the worst, when I'm faced with street parking. And I'm having to try to really psych myself up right now because I have to go to the stupid City Hall downtown which is surrounded by one way streets and street parking, if I want my concealed carry permit. (Which I very much do, I don't trust people for shit anymore...) SIGH. First world problems.

joined Jan 14, 2020

anxiety

concealed carry permit

:\

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

anxiety

concealed carry permit

:\

Ah, yes. I have anxiety about driving to new places, so that must mean that I wanna go shoot everyone, yeah? I've also got lifelong clinical depression, so I bet I'm gonna shoot myself as soon as I'm done with my massacre, too. Because I also TOTALLY need to conceal my firearm for that, because the fact that I live in a legal open-carry state and can basically walk around with a pistol on both hips isn't sneaky enough for anxious little old me. /rolls eyes

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 7:41PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

If we accept that the purpose of open gun laws is to allow individuals to defend themselves, and that any given nation's purpose of implementing them is to promote self-defence, it feels rather to me like restricting one's access to a gun as a result of their marginalized status is a most effective means of marginalizing them further.

Also, the conversation is fine as it is, but I'd be careful about getting any more personal with it. Take care.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Also, the conversation is fine as it is, but I'd be careful about getting any more personal with it. Take care.

Sorry ^^;; I get a little buttmad when that kind of thing is alluded to with regard to myself....

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

@Rye I just got to chapter two of the new SAO game. No spoilers, but once you get to chapter 2 you unlock the character creator which lets you customize your avatar- including using a female one if you want to.

joined Jan 21, 2015

I've had Glee's Adele mashup song on my mind lately. The show was a trash fire most of the time and I would never recommend it to anyone, but when it did things right, it was incredible. Naya Rivera was such a talented performer :(

I swear that fucking show is cursed.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Lmfao, my brother started crying for whatever reason (I assume it's because I told him to just finish some messaging with one of his roblox/discord friends like he intended to and then return his phone to the charger, but I have no idea), and I told him (and I swear I'm not making this up): "You haven't watched neither MadoMagi nor MagiReco, so you don't have a good excuse to cry.". Then, I started laughing. My brother, while still crying, got angry, assuming (incorrectly, BTW) that I was laughing at him for crying, when actually (and as I subsequently explained to him) I was laughing at what I said mere seconds earlier. Then I decided to post the situation here, but made a slight detour to see new comments in the Image Comments and If You Could See Love threads.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I have no opinion on gun control because I study the blade. insert cringe poses and fedora here

@Rye I just got to chapter two of the new SAO game. No spoilers, but once you get to chapter 2 you unlock the character creator which lets you customize your avatar- including using a female one if you want to.

That's pretty nice, but I bet its like the old ones and it reverts to cardboard-kun on story segments. yeah, I done my research because I like fatal bullet and I wanted to know if I could yuri in the other games too lol

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/82011757
Trials of mana Angela x Riesz
NSFW

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Hopefully that will be fixed in future patches. Regardless I'm still having a fun time especially with all the Kirito/Eugeo yaoi subtext and running around like a mad man (or would it be mad lady for my character?) smacking down all the baddies that get in my way.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Cooking with gay Valks S2!
the Kallen x Sakura bit HHNNNNGGGG

https://twitter.com/CH13L_/status/1157838257947852800
Paladins Maeve x Io

https://twitter.com/lumenizampel/status/1181915183645515777

Paladins Ash x Tyra

SWF Paladins yuri is basically non existent. I'll just share yuri p0rn next time.

Givemeanaccount
Screen%20shot%202022-10-24%20at%208.03.03%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2017

Cooking with gay Valks S2!

I haven't heard of this show until now, and yet, even I'm excited for this

https://twitter.com/ecoman233/status/1278057275488235520
Love Live! Sunshine!! Riko x Yohane NSFW

last edited at Jul 15, 2020 9:26AM

joined Oct 22, 2018
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

It feels like everywhere I go on the Internet, I always see a post about or advertisement for Arknights. I think the universe is trying to tell me something :P

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

While it does sound interesting I'd rather not get myself into another gacha game since FGO and Magia Record take up enough of my time (and to a lesser degree, money) already.

To reply you must either login or sign up.