Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And that's how Communism starts. :-)

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

I want this to continue a little longer

Dzmoo4lxuaa5tye
joined Jul 21, 2019

My favorite part was dedicating a whole page to the random girl yelling you bourgeois bimbo.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 9, "interprise" -> "enterprise"
pg 18, "has to clean to toilets" -> "has to clean the toilets"

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Thinking about what I wrote yesterday, she probably assumed she could get everyone else to vote for her while not wanting to engage in a plebian activity like voting herself.

I imagine Hiroi organizing the class into an Antifa cell.

I want to see what else this mangaka has done.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I mean there's no Yuri tag but there's no het tag either.

Well, Hiroi has a giant crush on class prez; and she appeared to be impressed with him when he rescued her from a pinch. On the other hand, no matter where you look, there's zero yuri to be found.
I think we can safely say that, on the Kinsey scale, this story leans heavily towards het. :/

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

'An actual super cliche rich girl character!'

My absolute favorite too!

Ditto, I love the "super spoiled and cliched rich girls" with the blonde hair, curls and all, always makes for some good comedy.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

thanks EvilDevil. no matter how many times i read a chapter before uploading, there's always gotta be something. fixed.

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

I saw the cover and instantly thought of "I Favor the Villainess". Nice read that was, despite not being a Yuri

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

i enjoyed this yes thank you

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

'An actual super cliche rich girl character!'

My absolute favorite too!

Ditto, I love the "super spoiled and cliched rich girls" with the blonde hair, curls and all, always makes for some good comedy.

I'm totally watching the next episode of Shadowverse because of it.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

They probably just couldn't vote for themselves, or Tokyoin was just stupid enough not to vote

In Japan, class elections use the secret ballot system, so students can vote for whoever they want. And if we are supposed to believe that "Tokyoin was too dumb to vote for herself" then the author is even more incompetent than Jeanne surmised.

Seriously? Aside from being rich, literally her only character traits are being absurdly stupid and absurdly arrogant. It's not a huge leap to make.

It's a gag manga, I think you're really overthinking it.

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

I ship Tokyoin with Guillotine-chan

joined Apr 6, 2019

They probably just couldn't vote for themselves, or Tokyoin was just stupid enough not to vote

In Japan, class elections use the secret ballot system, so students can vote for whoever they want. And if we are supposed to believe that "Tokyoin was too dumb to vote for herself" then the author is even more incompetent than Jeanne surmised.

Seriously? Aside from being rich, literally her only character traits are being absurdly stupid and absurdly arrogant. It's not a huge leap to make.

It's a gag manga, I think you're really overthinking it.

Not really. Stupid isn't the sum of the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual. Stupid is one of the ways in which a character can express the idiosyncrasies of his individuality. If your character is a empty vessel who acts entirely at random under the excuse of being stupid, that's not a gag comic, that's just bad writing.

joined Sep 13, 2018

it reminds me of the "crazy uncle" joke where two kids play in a cushion colliseum and one says "everyone says uncle is crazy but he is funny" and then the guy release a real lion into the colliseum.

The ending was the best

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I mean there's no Yuri tag but there's no het tag either.

Well, Hiroi has a giant crush on class prez; and she appeared to be impressed with him when he rescued her from a pinch. On the other hand, no matter where you look, there's zero yuri to be found.
I think we can safely say that, on the Kinsey scale, this story leans heavily towards het. :/

There's also Saki-chan as an option. Like, there didn't seem to be anything especially gay there, sadly, but it's what I'd hope for from a continuation lol

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I love this.

Never trust the rich.

To reply you must either login or sign up.