Forum › What's that manga called?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hey, I'm looking for the manga where two girls sit next to each other at school, one is the delinquent type and the other is a cute girl. So they both wanna become friends but both also struggle to even greet each other in the morning. I remember there was one moment where the cute girl said something and the delinquent jumped out the window because of it. It's also colored at some parts

This manga's character's looks reminded me of it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cool_girl_cute_girl

Was kinda hard till you mention jumping out of the windows, which narrow it down to that. Unfortunaly it's on hiatus for who know long.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Hey, I'm looking for the manga where two girls sit next to each other at school, one is the delinquent type and the other is a cute girl. So they both wanna become friends but both also struggle to even greet each other in the morning. I remember there was one moment where the cute girl said something and the delinquent jumped out the window because of it. It's also colored at some parts

This manga's character's looks reminded me of it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cool_girl_cute_girl

Was kinda hard till you mention jumping out of the windows, which narrow it down to that. Unfortunaly it's on hiatus for who know long.

Yes, I only suddenly remembered it and realized right away I haven't seen an update on it for a while, thank you though

joined Jun 28, 2020

Yo!, I'd like to find a manga where a girl is groped by a friend a lot when they are all reunited, and in the night the gf of the girl tells her they're gonna have sex as many times as the friend groped her, and after a while they get thirsty, and the gf decides to go for water while being naked, thanks

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yo!, I'd like to find a manga where a girl is groped by a friend a lot when they are all reunited, and in the night the gf of the girl tells her they're gonna have sex as many times as the friend groped her, and after a while they get thirsty, and the gf decides to go for water while being naked, thanks

It's not exactly what you said, but it's similar to this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jealousy_all_night Is this what you were thinking of?

Screenshot_20200503-064317_samsung%20internet
joined Sep 15, 2019

Manga about a girl who's like a prince in her school, she gets surrounded by girls alot but she doesn't mind, she's not like a player neither, her name is Hiromi I think.
In the manga theres this new girl in her class and the new girl gets attached to her pretty quickly so Hiromi's friend gets jealous and theres this rivalry between her friend and the new girl. The new girl also calls Hiromi, Romeo because the new girl's name is similar to like Juri or Juliet.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Screenshot_20200503-064317_samsung%20internet
joined Sep 15, 2019

This.

Thanksss

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Heyo! This is actually just an image I think and not a manga but it's a really cute one where it shows a girl growing up with gardevoir and there's like 3 or 4 panels I think, each with a different evolution of Gardevoir, and in the end the girl is like blushing and flustered as the Gardevoir is flirty/on top of her

These two?

Sorry for replying so late but yes! Thank you!!

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Hey, im looking for a drama manga, about the relationship of 2 school girl,Mc and the friend, they r on the same class. friend like the MC, but never confessed. It turn out the mc already knew that friend's gay, because the way she looks at the mc and some slip of tongue (when they r in Arcade, the friend said "Which Gir-i mean Boy do u like better?").
But anyway the friend confessed and got rejected(?). The heart-broken friend then ask sensei to separate her class and the mc next year.
Meanwhile the mc still thinks about the confession, and turn out she is fine to be together with the friend. Mc then confessed to the friend. Happy ending.

At some point the mc thought her friend's smile's so beautiful( when they r in the Arcade i think) after the rejection, mc said the friend's beautiful smile is gone, and then when the MC confessed, the friend smiled, and mc said it was the second time she saw that beautiful smile.

Thank you and sorry for bad English

joined Nov 27, 2016
Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Sounds like this
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sheep_and_ice_cream_former_part
And this is part two:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sheep_and_ice_cream_latter_part

Yess thank you so much,,

Edit : ohh i forgot the third girl, lol

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 3:57AM

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

There was a line in a manga “you’re thinking “if I bite I can reverse this situation”” I forgot where it’s from

Edit: I remember it was from an Eli x Umi oneshot

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 6:58AM

joined Mar 25, 2012

does anybody know the name of the one shot about a girl that plays trumpet and the girl that plays percussion? And the trumpet girl and the percussion girl did secret practice on the stairwell of the school.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

i can only think of this one althought it's guitar and not percussion

joined Mar 25, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koigokoro_metronome

it was this one, thank you very much.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

Does anyone recognize this one. A schoolgirl clearly has a onesided crush on her best friend (also a girl obviously), but never tells her. Another girl takes advantage of her and plays with her in the school, and in one instance plays with her as she watches her best friend outside on the track field. It also looks like a boy confesses to the best friend, but there's no words so it's not clear if thats what happens. It was short, but I think also 3 chapters at least, but i'm not sure about that. I think the girl who gets played with has long black hair, the girl who teases her is blond, and the best friend has short hair. But also not too sure on that. Anyone recognize it?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and this.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Alright, I'm looking for a manga where a delinquent/gyaru-type starts falling for a nerdy girl, and binges the nerdy girls' favorite anime and manga hardcore to have more to talk about with her. at the end, they cosplay as two characters at a manga convention, with the gyaru as a prince or hero-type. the art style is pretty over-the-top with the facial expressions. There's a scene with the gyaru getting hit on by a guy, but she's paying him zero attention, and blows him off when her crush walks in. It was pretty jarring how he went from suave to shocked face lol.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

This.

Much obliged

joined Nov 27, 2016

I’m not completely sure if this was yuri but I remember there was this one story with two people who knew each other pretty well. In one part of the story one of the people were trying to hide something from their friend but their friend could always tell when they weren’t being honest and they revealed it was because the person would never answer right away when they were lying. I read it somewhat recently
Edit: nvm, it wasn’t a manga

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 7:56PM

384849-oa___larry
joined Dec 8, 2014

Which manga is this? A girl moves into a house with 3 other girls. One is a childhood friend who clearly has a crush on her, another girl who drinks and is flirty, and an quiet emotionless girl who she meets for the first time while walking in on her naked and accidentally knocking her to the ground on top of her. It has those moments where the main girl walks in on people naked by accident. She follows the quiet girl one day and feels like a stalker, before they both just walk home together. The childhood friend was jealous of them coming home together.

To reply you must either login or sign up.