Forum › Happy Wedding Vacation discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

It's fine to leave Yui and Ui out - we've seen their parents, after all...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, going that way, ritsu have a little brother, which would be impossible if she was born from two girls.

Anyway, now I want to see Nozomi and Elichi's wedding. XD

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I kinda see what you imagine there, correct me if I'm wrong:

NicoxMaki -> Azunyan (twintail tsundere)
NozoxEri -> Mugi (ojou-sama type, and that yuri-sense/radar/whatever....hail! takuan! :))
KotorixUmi -> Mio (the shy type)
RinPana -> Yui? (Rice/gohan....I guess...)

I don't know if HonokaxTsubasa could be related to Ritsu though...

Ritsu can be HonoTsuba's due to clumsy type/get going personality... Though I think that's more on Honoka's side.

Likewise, since Mio and Ritsu are best friends, kinda like a connection as well since the 2nd years and best friends as well.

I thinking Yui and Honoka are really close with their relaxed atmosphere and basically becoming leads by default besides their charismatic attitudes. Both Ritsu and Rin are suppose to be sporty. All four are bad at studying and seem be lazy at times. Either way could work tho but yea Azunyan, Mugi, and Mio could definitely be the love children of NicoMaki, NozoEri, and KotoUmi :p

You've got a point there. Though in a way, Ritsu "formed" the After School Tea Time along with the forced Mio... In somewhat almost similar scenario when Muse came to life. And somewhat, Ritsu's hairstyle is closest with Tsubasa...

Ueah... I'm going nowhere here... Lol

Well, going that way, ritsu have a little brother, which would be impossible if she was born from two girls.

Naaah...

Eradicate him... Lol

In Yuri, everything's possible!!!

Viva Yuri!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Naaah...

Eradicate him... Lol

In Yuri, everything's possible!!!

Viva Yuri!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Why would you eradicate him... these sibling are so cute >.<

last edited at Oct 20, 2014 12:51PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is so perfect and fluffy, just what I needed to improve my very VERY shitty week.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I kinda see what you imagine there, correct me if I'm wrong:

NicoxMaki -> Azunyan (twintail tsundere)
NozoxEri -> Mugi (ojou-sama type, and that yuri-sense/radar/whatever....hail! takuan! :))
KotorixUmi -> Mio (the shy type)
RinPana -> Yui? (Rice/gohan....I guess...)

I don't know if HonokaxTsubasa could be related to Ritsu though...

Ritsu can be HonoTsuba's due to clumsy type/get going personality... Though I think that's more on Honoka's side.

Likewise, since Mio and Ritsu are best friends, kinda like a connection as well since the 2nd years and best friends as well.

I thinking Yui and Honoka are really close with their relaxed atmosphere and basically becoming leads by default besides their charismatic attitudes. Both Ritsu and Rin are suppose to be sporty. All four are bad at studying and seem be lazy at times. Either way could work tho but yea Azunyan, Mugi, and Mio could definitely be the love children of NicoMaki, NozoEri, and KotoUmi :p

You've got a point there. Though in a way, Ritsu "formed" the After School Tea Time along with the forced Mio... In somewhat almost similar scenario when Muse came to life. And somewhat, Ritsu's hairstyle is closest with Tsubasa...

That's some kind of imagination right there XD lol You guys made me smile like crazy.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO DRAW A DOUJIN BASED ON THIS.

last edited at Oct 21, 2014 12:26AM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

That's some kind of imagination right there XD lol You guys made me smile like crazy.

I think I'm going to (not tht it'll be tht great, but yea) I'll post it on tumblr or something but itell be a while. About the little brother... no y-chrome is my yuri! So Honoka and Ritsu or Honoka and Yui?

Images
joined Oct 24, 2014

Too Cute This Doujin Is Just TOO CUTE!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I think I'm going to (not tht it'll be tht great, but yea) I'll post it on tumblr or something but itell be a while. About the little brother... no y-chrome is my yuri! So Honoka and Ritsu or Honoka and Yui?

Guys keep your crazy stories for your fanfics that said...Honoka -> Yui cuz you guys seem to be forgetting Ui she has the Tsubasa genes. One problem with this little fic is that WE KNOW YUI'S PARENTS! Umi = Mio w/o Boobs or hime cut

joined Apr 9, 2014

this was really fun! thank you for the hard work~

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Guys keep your crazy stories for your fanfics that said...Honoka -> Yui cuz you guys seem to be forgetting Ui she has the Tsubasa genes. One problem with this little fic is that WE KNOW YUI'S PARENTS! Umi = Mio w/o Boobs or hime cut

Tsubasa's genes?

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

"T-treating a woman's most important day so lightly is..."
"... it's wonderful."

And so it was!

joined Dec 27, 2014

NGGH...... Need pg 16_17..... Full Color as Wallpaper

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

nozomi i love youuuuuu <3

joined Apr 15, 2013

This is the first time I've seen a legitimate use for 4k cameras.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

once again Japan thinks that you have separate all ties when you graduate.

Personally I can see their points. Most of my hs friends went to far away colleges and we never really talk much. Everyone's just busy being an adult now, so we can only meet up on big holidays. I even just had a falling out with a ex-close friend, who goes to the same college as me, because people change. Your life can be so much different once you're out of high school really.
Anyway, love rereading this again :D

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Maki and Nico are one of the cutest couple ever!! Wish they actually kissed and all in the anime though.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Maki and Nico are one of the cutest couple ever!! Wish they actually kissed and all in the anime though.

Yeah, no one kissed on-screen in LL, most of the show was subtext, very heavy for Nozomi and Elli, and mostly teasing by the others for Nico and Maki. I suspect NicoMaki fans clamored for more service, since season 2 actually had them dating.

The "main" ships, often called canon ships, should probably be called "early ships." Came before the anime.

By the way, you should read the official manga. It's over the line into yuri. And especially Nico and Maki. A lot of the non-anime stuff was done by the woman who made Strawberry Panic. I also think the potential tragic soon-separation at graduation is what made Japanese fans love NicoMaki more.

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

This is really nice even when I reread it again
( ˘ ³˘)♥

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

I have no word.

To reply you must either login or sign up.