Dy
joined May 3, 2020

sakurako girl where did you even go in the first place ;_;

joined May 24, 2015

"Wow, two chapters, I'm so glad we're getting more chapters faster!"
"... I see why the 2nd chapter was so quick"

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I feel like the inclusion of attempted sexual assault is really out of place for a fluffy comedy strip, but I guess Super Saiyan Sakurako is pretty cool.

Oh thank God it wasn’t just me. Yeah, that scene came a way out of left field for me (then again, it probably did for Tadokoro as well). Like, it’s fine if things get a bit dark but that was a whole other level right there.

Also, it’s been awhile, so could someone remind me who Kirigaya is?

This is basically par for the course for Japanese fiction. It's in tons of stories where you wouldn't expect to see it. Long story short: Japan still has some pretty fucked up ideas about sexual assault, especially in media. Also, Kirigaya is the girl who bullied Tadokoro in middle school but decided to stop and become a better person.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I've honestly been thinking there's some sort of Fight Club thing going on with Sakurako. Ever since their date.

I would refer you to my post on page 108 about why this doesn't make sense.

This makes zero sense. When a character isn't real, or is imaginary, the author takes great pains for them to not actually interact with anyone but the MC. Otherwise, it would just be a shitty gimmick. Nikaidou has physically interacted with and spoken to multiple characters. She's just not there.

Tyler Duren interacted directly with other people.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Bruh, no one saw 3 guys and a screaming girl walking to an alley?

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

sakurako girl where did you even go in the first place ;_;

I wouldn't be surprised if she followed Tadokoro into the building, heard what the publisher said, and proceeded to scare the living daylights out of publisher-san.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 12:11AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Tyler Durden interacted directly with other people.

Fair enough, and while it's a different situation than the one I was describing, the careful crafting of the author still applies. Tyler was an alter ego, who was never spoken to or acknowledged by other characters at the same time as the narrator. There's several shots of Nikaidou and Tadokoro together with people talking about both of them by name (including Tadokoro's own mother), so according to the evidence, she's a real person. If there's some reveal later that she wasn't, then it wouldn't be supported by the evidence and would just be lazy storytelling.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Tyler Durden interacted directly with other people.

Fair enough, and while it's a different situation than the one I was describing, the careful crafting of the author still applies. Tyler was an alter ego, who was never spoken to or acknowledged by other characters at the same time as the narrator. There's several shots of Nikaidou and Tadokoro together with people talking about both of them by name (including Tadokoro's own mother), so according to the evidence, she's a real person. If there's some reveal later that she wasn't, then it wouldn't be supported by the evidence and would just be lazy storytelling.

Still, just in case we did meet Tadokoro at a very strange time in her life, I'm keeping this on stand by (I really like Fight Club).

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

This felt like the Liberta × Tadokoro worlds were about to collapse into each other into a hardboiled singularity.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

could of done without the attempted rape scene tbh. Why no foiled rape attempt tag?

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 1:22AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

YAAAAAAASSSS NIKAIDOU GOING BERSERK IS BEAUTIFUL

joined May 24, 2014

Lotsa heads are gonna get split open

joined May 24, 2014

could of done without the attempted rape scene tbh. Why no foiled rape attempt tag?

They didn't get farther enough

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

fucked.

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Smear their blood cross the walls

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I heard you like damsels being rescued so I put a rescue-from-random-bullying-rapists into your rescue-from-evil-publisher scenario?

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

And the winner of the fatfuck-spin-tossing Olympics is...!

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Forced hand holding ≠ rape.

If you think that is what rape is like you have one Hell of an ugly reality check coming.

On a different note, I can't wait to see Nikaidou perform some improvised dentistry on this asshole with her fists and the concrete wall.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 6:20AM

Isle%20of%20man%20flag
joined Sep 23, 2017

If you think that is what rape is like you have one Hell of an ugly reality check coming.

On a different note, I can't wait to see Nikaidou perform some improvised dentistry on this asshole with her fists and the brick wall.

I don't think you know what attempted rape is dude. Just imagine what would have happened if Nikaidou wasn't there. Sure it's nice to have her save Tadokoro from bullies/attackers, but we already have the evil publisher so throwing this in just feels unnecessary.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 6:26AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You sound like one of those people who can't infer that the number three comes after the number two and are utterly amazed when it happens.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

WTF is this plot-twist?

ObtainCheese
Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Smear their blood cross the walls

I can feel Hotline Miami vibes

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 8:39AM

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Can you dorks quit huffin' an' puffin' and just enjoy Nikaidou having a heroic rescue moment?

BrDPirateMan
joined Jun 3, 2017

Rip and tear, until it is done.

To reply you must either login or sign up.