joined Feb 18, 2014

Aww, cute :)

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

I feel like their aunt is channeling the essence of the people on these forums

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

As many times as I read this, I don't see the incest in this. Just one twin growing up quicker and the other trying to hold on to her sister as long as she can.

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

Since this is yuri and the main couple are twins, should this have the incest tag? Then again, it's just subtext.

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

As many times as I read this, I don't see the incest in this. Just one twin growing up quicker and the other trying to hold on to her sister as long as she can.

Those are some opaque goggles.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

A perverted aunt who approves incest= 10/10 win

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

A perverted aunt who approves yuri twincest = 10/10 win

Fixed that for you, you can thank me later. :)

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 6:22PM

joined Apr 18, 2017

Yeah, I don't see any reason for this to have an "incest" tag. Or really even "yuri", save for the comment about the aunt being a pervert when eavesdropping, and that could easily have been a joke.

Basically, being in Tsubomi is the only argument for it being yuri at all, and since most people here are reading it without that context in mind, it seems like both the "yuri" and "incest" tags are unnecessary.

last edited at May 1, 2017 12:05AM

joined Aug 23, 2018

The twins and their Aunt appear in another story called Lonesome Echo. Definitely the Aunt is involved in a abusive relationship with her female piano teacher in that one. But add me to the people who don't see the Incest or Yuri in this one, I think it's just a love hate relationship between two twin sisters. But It's a sweet and funny story nonetheless.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The twins and their Aunt appear in another story called Lonesome Echo. Definitely the Aunt is involved in a abusive relationship with her female piano teacher in that one. But add me to the people who don't see the Incest or Yuri in this one, I think it's just a love hate relationship between two twin sisters. But It's a sweet and funny story nonetheless.

Going by the extras, Kanade is definitely a lesbian, so there’s that to take into account.

Img_20181222_140726_620
joined Jul 23, 2018

I agree, they're just very close like twins are supposed to be.

Anna Liebert
N22
joined Jun 6, 2020

I want a sequel right now.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I know this is Tsubomi, and I love this artist's work, but I too am pretty confused by the incest tag. It's a really nice little slice of life oneshot tho.

To reply you must either login or sign up.