Forum › My Idol. discussion

WhisperInTheWind
joined Mar 13, 2016

Thank the yuri goddess. I thought this was going to have some sad parts due to the cover picture, but i was happily wrong. Cute, lovely and amazing. I love MakixNico so much.~ mostly adult life MakixNico. Makes the world turn for me

joined Jan 5, 2018

There are things I notice in this that I do think is what happens after they stopped been Idol Maki continuing her doctor training. Kotori been a dress maker still. and I'm pretty sure that was Honoka in her family sweets shop this one is a 50/50 to me as I think Honoka would go on to do something else other then just keep working at her family shop.

joined Jan 5, 2018

Also Nico still trying to be a Idol is also what I would expect from her if that does not work out for her maybe a Idol manager would be her next step.

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was a boring read...

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Dr. Nishikino's diagnosis is in, and it appears you don't have a soul. Completely non-existent, I'm afraid. The prognosis is not necessarily fatal, but you may experience a drastically diminished capacity to enjoy heartwarming stories.

joined Jun 4, 2020

Holy crap, that was a good read. I like it. It's very sweet that Nico sang the song Maki first sang when she played the piano on the first episode.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Almost anything with Nicomaki in it is good already, but man! this sure was a treat, this is some good shit.

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

Always love me some nicomaki especially if its adult themed

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

NicoMaki in adult life is always a good treat!

also I highly disagree with Nico. If CLC, or Twice, or IU, or literally any idol/idol group I ult stan disbanded/retired, I'll be sobbing like a little baby, dont care if I'm 20 something theyre a part of my life, I'm gonna cry for that

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Soo wholesome,,
Now they can have sex everyday
Yaaaaay ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Dr. Nishikino's diagnosis is in, and it appears you don't have a soul. Completely non-existent, I'm afraid. The prognosis is not necessarily fatal, but you may experience a drastically diminished capacity to enjoy heartwarming stories.

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Dr. Noshikino’s diagnosis is in, and it appears that you don't realize different people can have different opinions. Although the person in question went about mentioning their opinion in a particularly distasteful way, this do not let this distract you from that fact that it is still their opinion. Also, oddly enough, some people actually don’t watch Love Live but still like reading the yuri of it, so some of the added confusion and distance from the characters to the reader could have persuaded the user in question’s opinion negatively, especially in this story which seems to focus so much on the characters from the show.

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

Awwww man. I miss μ's ;-;

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Also, oddly enough, some people actually don’t watch Love Live but still like reading the yuri of it

I'm one of those weirdos. I really like the characters but can't stand the shows.

TheYuriTomboy
4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

I miss them so much

joined Jan 9, 2016

This was awesome and I'm gonna go cry happy tears now. NicoMaki is the best... Thank you so much for scanning, translating, and uploading!!!

I think you took that way too seriously. I attempted humour to keep the mood good after a rude comment (guess that backfired), I wasn't saying other people aren't allowed to not like the things I like.

Also, going on record as one of those people that loves the yuri doujin but doesn't watch the anime. I adore the various ways Nico x Maki doujin portray the character but Nico's personality was too grating for me in the anime and it turned me off.

last edited at Jun 4, 2020 10:39PM by

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

The way they were both able to keep pushing forward because of each other was very sweet.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Okay yeah, both of those facebook posts are completely false. In fact, there are several different words for love and ways of expressing love in Japanese.

Images%20(5)
joined May 15, 2018

I need a sequel for this, I wanna know Nico's activities as wife of Dr. Nishikino

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was nice

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Per the extra page, if romance is a western thing, then why does the best romance come from Japan?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

All I can think of after reading that is Maki rushing a surgery so she could go watch Nico sing

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Per the extra page, if romance is a western thing, then why does the best romance come from Japan?

Looks like someone's never watched the movie "Blended" with Adam Sandler

To reply you must either login or sign up.