Forum › Tsubasa-sama is a Love Liver! discussion

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Hilarious. Tsubasa knows the NicoMaki XD
EDIT: I forgot to mention my disappointment when I didn't see the A-rise girls on LL school idol festival.

last edited at Oct 10, 2014 11:56PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love it when people portray Tsubasa as a total wota. My opinion of Tsubasa will never change! <3

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

haha This is why tsubasa is my favorite character even though she doesnt get much screentime

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

haha This is why tsubasa is my favorite character even though she doesnt get much screentime

Same same! I didn't have a favorite character in Love Live! until Tsubasa came on screen. Captured my heart in 3 minutes. I was really sad to find out that A-RISE didn't really have much of a part in season 2 (like a total of 15 minutes screen time max out of the whole season?!?) I hope A-RISE gets some screen time in the movie :(

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Cant tell if I love the undertones of TsubaHono so much because I'm that much into the ship, or if it just doesn't have enough out there about it yet...

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Cute but "Liver"? =/

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kotori managing a panel bomb even in stickers :D : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsubasa_sama_is_a_love_liver#5

Fun read and really cute. :)

Casiee_hunter
joined Jul 8, 2014

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL That was amazing and so cute.
I so ship Tsubasa and Honoka together.
But I was wondering this, Tsubasa full name is Kira Tsubasa.
So is her first name Kira???
and the same goes for her friends Yuuki Anju and Toudou Erena.
Are there first names Yuuki and Toudou?
If someone can tell me that would be great.

N7
joined May 18, 2014

Well, if they wrote it like in Japanese (and I think the names are written that way), their first names are Tsubasa, Anju and Erena and their last names are Kira, Yuuki and Toudou, since in Japanese you put first your last name and then your first name.

Casiee_hunter
joined Jul 8, 2014

Well, if they wrote it like in Japanese (and I think the names are written that way), their first names are Tsubasa, Anju and Erena and their last names are Kira, Yuuki and Toudou, since in Japanese you put first your last name and then your first name.

Yeah I get what you mean, but in the anime.
When muse went to the UTX school and meet A-Rise.
Tusubasa went and got Honoka from the crowed, and then Hanayo and Nico
Ran after them, and Nico said Tsubasa.
So I thought what would be her last name because why would Nico be on a first name bases.
That's why I got confused.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Just noticed that Tsubasa's glowsticks are Printempts, Eeena's got BiBi and Anju has Lily White (on the cover.)

Edit: "So this is NicoMaki?" Favorite part!

last edited at Oct 11, 2014 9:30AM

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

i totally support this Tsunoka :D

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Loool... Aaaaahhhh Tsubasa is really now becoming one of my favorite characters in LL (still devoted on Maki though :3), especially seeing Tsubasa knowing NicoMaki... Ahhhh... So niiice xD

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Tsubasa knows how to ship XD
It kinda damaged the cool image of Tsubasa after reading but she's still that awesome center. :)

joined Apr 9, 2014

the stickerssss lfksdjflkg

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ran after them, and Nico said Tsubasa.
So I thought what would be her last name because why would Nico be on a first name bases.
That's why I got confused.

I think Nico used her first name Tsubasa because she sees Tsubasa as an idol. You know how we always say the name of idols we love "Maki-chan! Nico-chan!" etc, clearly we are not close to them, but if we ever meet irl, we would still use their first name to call them. Same goes with Nico, since she was a hardcore fan for A-Rise

Screen%20shot%202015-10-16%20at%2010.30.27%20pm
joined Nov 15, 2016

I may or may not have translated this.

(TL note: "stream" is actually "live-viewing" - but I didn't think anyone knew what that was… and now they are all streams.)

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 2:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.