Forum › Adachi and Shimamura (Novel) discussion

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Apparently volume 9 in Summer 2020! https://twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1253976622073430016

Great! Maybe we can finally see a kiss?

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 6:31AM

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

Apparently volume 9 in Summer 2020! https://twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1253976622073430016

If that was a spoiler that there won‘t be one up til volume 8, then thank you...

JustCallMeDaBoss
joined Mar 23, 2020

If that was a spoiler that there won‘t be one up til volume 8, then thank you...

Welp at least they're gonna start a relationship I don't really care about that much as long as they accept to be with each other, though it is weird that they didn't seal the deal with a kiss which is the norm lol kind of feels like it's a nice way to show Al the feelings that have been building up yeah ?

==Still the emotional pay off of them getting closer is what really gets me off on yuris lol. ==

last edited at May 26, 2020 11:49AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

^ Don't fucking spoil guys. Please be considerate and spoiler tag that shit, @Erika, and above user, with double == surrounding your statements
Don't ruin this thread for others

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 6:20AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

^ Don't fucking spoil guys. Please be considerate and spoiler tag that shit, @Erika, and above user, with double == surrounding your statements
Don't ruin this thread for others

I haven't really read volume 6 to 8 though? But okay.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Thank you.
Even if you haven't read ahead, it sounds like you may be aware of certain spoilers. Even if you aren't aware of it, your comments (you and others) have implications that are easy to catch on to, and voila, spoilers. It implies that the story has progressed enough to reach certain points, as unfortunately confirmed by the previous user.
Not to mention that if you've previously read spoilers but forgotten, you may still accidentally make comments hinting at later plot points. It's best if people just don't openly comment on later stuff without spoiler tags
It'd be like if volume 7 ends with a cliffhanger of someone maybe dying and I know of it even if I didn't read it yet, and comment "I hope they're gonna be okay". It doesn't outright state anything, but it does imply that you've got something to worry about.

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 6:55AM

joined Oct 16, 2019

Big sigh...

Adachi Sakura
20200511_192659
joined May 3, 2020

Great stuff. I really appreciate the time and effort that you and the rest of the team have put in to share such a quality translation for this wonderful story. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing how the relationship between Adachi and Shimamura continues to develop in the next update and beyond. Keep up the outstanding work!

last edited at May 4, 2020 2:16PM

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Great stuff. I really appreciate the time and effort that you and the rest of the team have put in to share such a quality translation for this wonderful story. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing how the relationship between Adachi and Shimamura continues to develop in the next update and beyond. Keep up the outstanding work!

Holy crap, it's her, it's THE Adachi! I really hope you'll show that dense and/or in denial Shimamura what you truly feel for her! And I don't care if that takes ten or twenty more volumes!
But seriously, I agree with everything you wrote, the translations are great and the story is wonderful!

Adachi Sakura
20200511_192659
joined May 3, 2020

Holy crap, it's her, it's THE Adachi! I really hope you'll show that dense and/or in denial Shimamura what you truly feel for her! And I don't care if that takes ten or twenty more volumes!

The one and only. I hope one day soon Shimamura will finally show that she feels the same way about me...but I still can't stop myself from wondering: just who was that other girl she was with...? Hmm...still, I won't give up on her no matter what! I'll be the one to stay by her side forever - no more running away!! Look out, Shimamura - here I come!!!
....Um...yeah...please ignore all of that...

last edited at May 4, 2020 7:56PM

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

The one and only. I hope one day soon Shimamura will finally show that she feels the same way about me...but I still can't stop myself from wondering: just who was that other girl she was with...? Hmm...still, I won't give up on her no matter what! I'll be the one to stay by her side forever - no more running away!! Look out, Shimamura - here I come!!!
....Um...yeah...please ignore all of that...

That was a pretty good Adachi-impression, ngl.

joined Jan 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ViqlCjkDm58&feature=emb_title

Fellow AdaShima Fans: October.

last edited at May 8, 2020 2:24AM

joined Oct 16, 2019

5 more months of surviving. Bless the manga and light novel chapters we have until then

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

God, I miss Adashima

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

God, I miss Adashima

We're workin' on it :P

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The character designs are pretty nice.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

God, I miss Adashima

We're workin' on it :P

Oh didnt mean to rush you. I just truly miss them. Haha
But thank you so much :)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yashiro is a midget now ?

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

While I am happy about the anime, I still cant picture LN Shimamura being that genki, but maybe it's because I am only basing on a PV. So far, I think Moke's version captured Shimamura the best. Shimamura was genki too in the 1st manga adaptation.

last edited at May 8, 2020 9:13AM

TheDudeThatExists
joined Feb 21, 2020

Daaang, that look good!

joined Oct 16, 2019

I wasn‘t quite liking Nagafuji before, but I don‘t know, her voice actress and her appearance in the pv made me kinda like her. (Also the way she said "Ohayo" to Adachi and her smile then, pretty adorable).

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wasn‘t quite liking Nagafuji before, but I don‘t know, her voice actress and her appearance in the pv made me kinda like her. (Also the way she said "Ohayo" to Adachi and her smile then, pretty adorable).

Reina Ueda is a good VA for Nagafuji, she have voice Miyako from Wataten and more recently Suzu from Koisuru Asteroid

joined Oct 16, 2019

Reina Ueda is a good VA for Nagafuji, she have voice Miyako from Wataten and more recently Suzu from Koisuru Asteroid

Then I‘m not even surprised why I liked her voice so much haha It‘s really relaxing to listen to

Adachi Sakura
20200511_192659
joined May 3, 2020

I'm happy to finally see this get adapted into an anime. Hopefully they'll keep it going for longer than a single season. Personally, I'm still more excited for updates to the light novel, but it's cool that this story is getting the kind of recognition it deserves and will be able to spread to an even larger audience.

joined Oct 16, 2019

I'm happy to finally see this get adapted into an anime. Hopefully they'll keep it going for longer than a single season. Personally, I'm still more excited for updates to the light novel, but it's cool that this story is getting the kind of recognition it deserves and will be able to spread to an even larger audience.

I‘m still praying that this is going to be a two-cour season. Especially because I wanna see how they animate the phone call scene (if they managed to pull it off, then this scene alone would easily go viral and make the anime more popular. I‘m pretty convinced, since something like this has probably never happened in anime before - that‘d be one of those anime clips on youtube that reaches millions of views). If it just turns out to be a one cour... then I smell the anime-only AdaShima consumers going riot and hate on it for being toooo slow and going nowhere.

Same, feeling more excited about the light novels, we are getting somewhere.

last edited at May 8, 2020 12:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.