Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

u mom gay

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Taiyaki never fails, praise our leader Taiyaki, our lord and savior

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

taiyaki back at it again with the good shit

joined Feb 23, 2016

Taiyaki.. my gawd

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Keeping us going in the harshest of times.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

By the way, mother's day is coming soon, let's keep an eye on Taiyaki's twitter hahaha

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

lol

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Mog Milk...

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Taiyaki is back with some mothercon yuri ~

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The bloodline of this family is pretty much doomed now.....that's good.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

There's always science babies though.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

taiyaki is the champion of mother daughter incest. she is carrying this entire sub genre on her back and we should be grateful. every morning i wake up and think to myself, "thank you, taiyaki"

Yes. I'm incredibly grateful. Taiyaki is the best. There isn't really anyone else who is filling this void and at the same time doing it so well.

Basically my thoughts exactly.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

taiyaki is the champion of mother daughter incest. she is carrying this entire sub genre on her back and we should be grateful. every morning i wake up and think to myself, "thank you, taiyaki"

Amen, sister! Preach it.

By the way, mother's day is coming soon, let's keep an eye on Taiyaki's twitter hahaha

OMFG I hadn't realized! Anyone knows what day is Mother's Day in Japan this year? Where I live, they postponed it 3 weeks because of Corona-chan.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Mother almost sounded like a mothercon there...

Oh, I agree. 7w7 Runs in the family, I guess.

But really... goddammit, Yuuki, way to screw up a perfect occasion to score some love points with your mom! All you had to do was comfort and reassure her! Instead, you just perved on her and didn't listen to a word she said. >_< ARGH! This is the problem with teens and their hormone-addled brains.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

@Nene, from what I know Mother's Day in Japan is typically held the same day as it is in the West so this Sunday (May 10).

@Ke_Zukulenzia Well Yuuki can't really help it. She's both a teen and in love.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

@Nene, from what I know Mother's Day in Japan is typically held the same day as it is in the West so this Sunday (May 10).

Thanks for clearing that up! Here, where I live, they moved Mother's Day to the first week of June (it's supposed to be some sort of anti-Corona measure).

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Any CK2 player will be able to explain the consequences of that...
They’ll also make it sound like a good thing, but that’s not the part you should be listening too!

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Hehe I like how always Yuuki is sooo assertive xD

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Any CK2 player will be able to explain the consequences of that...
They’ll also make it sound like a good thing, but that’s not the part you should be listening too!

What consequences? Do you mean from science babies or incestual science babies?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

For once the president of a major company isn't a man.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"For once the president of a major company isn't a man."

Yeah, reminds me of that logic puzzle about the surgeon and son. I fell for it here, too, being surprised the president was the mother. Good job, mangaka!

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Whoever made the guess of the mother being a mothercon is probably right! Haha the recent twitter post seems like she’s a total mothercon herself

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well it seems being a momcon runs in the family... I wonder how Sayaka was able to have Yuuki in the first place...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well it seems being a momcon runs in the family.

Lmao, my thoughts exactly!

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

I still can't get over Yuuki's other parent in the diagram being cut off by both the frame and a line about her mom's precise job title, Taiyaki is the best

To reply you must either login or sign up.