Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017
joined Dec 30, 2018

I can't think straight right now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

God dammit! I should have made that joke

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I hope people make good use of the tags and come to enjoy this knowing full well what they were getting into.

Knowing the tags is only half the battle. It's how the tags are used who make the difference. The big difference with the others was that Aya is an highschool girl. Here we have a middleschool one (i suposs). I'm fine with the first because Aya look mature enough but Ibu look too much of a child for me. The problem lie in the attitude. I won't spell for you why a predatory attitude towards a child make me awkward. It's a different matter if it was more fluffly and lighheart.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I hope people make good use of the tags and come to enjoy this knowing full well what they were getting into.

Knowing the tags is only half the battle. It's how the tags are used who make the difference. The big difference with the others was that Aya is an highschool girl. Here we have a middleschool one (i suposs). I'm fine with the first because Aya look mature enough but Ibu look too much of a child for me. The problem lie in the attitude. I won't spell for you why a predatory attitude towards a child make me awkward. It's a different matter if it was more fluffly and lighheart.

Uhh... that remark doesn't really follow from the original post. It means that people who DECIDE to read this should know full well what that choice entails. Reading something that's tagged with stuff you don't like and then making a big fuss on the forums is immature at best, and fucking stupid at worst.

last edited at May 3, 2020 7:53AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Uhh... that remark doesn't really follow from the original post. It means that people who DECIDE to read this should know full well what that choice entails. Reading something that's tagged with stuff you don't like and then making a big fuss on the forums is immature at best, and fucking stupid at worst.

Even if you don't have problems with the tags, it can still not be your jam. See i don't have problems with thoses tags but i still have trouble reading the manga because of the sensei's attitude.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This is that illegal yuri.
Highly prohibited.
Scandalous!

joined May 24, 2014

Why is the FBI knocking on my door guys

To arrest you because even THEY are tired of this joke at this point

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

um
YEET
I STILL ENJOYED THE HECK OUT OF IT

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I get the feeling the more lolicon yuri stuff I read the more OK it seems. -/////- kinda getting worried...

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

────────────¸,o​¤°“°¤o,¸
─────────── (….◕​ ‿ ◕.…)
───────── oOO——`​♥´——OOo
▀█▀─█▄█─█▀█─█▄─█─█▄▀──█▄█─█▀█─█─█
─█──█▀█─█▀█─█─▀█─█▀▄───█──█▄█─█▄█
───── Foя тнє cнαpтєя ──────

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Pretty cute. I liked that the little one was a bit proactive going after sensei's boobies, and I loved the rare boobie-suck 69. That pose needs to be used more often!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pretty cute. I liked that the little one was a bit proactive going after sensei's boobies, and I loved the rare boobie-suck 69. That pose needs to be used more often!

Loved that too, how they pop out off her bra, and it was like a natural reaction for her "I have a mighty thirsttt!!!" Hahaha and it all resulted in that beautiful 69

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Every girl here with mommy issues is having a field trip with this one.

Anyway guys, this was INCREDIBLE.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Why is the FBI knocking on my door guys

Now that you mention it, there's knocking on my door too...

Every girl here with mommy issues is having a field trip with this one.

Anyway guys, this was INCREDIBLE.

Lmao before I read this I didn't know how right you were going to be, you were 1000% right with both statements.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Goddamit its Pedophilia.

N O I C E

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I get the feeling the more lolicon yuri stuff I read the more OK it seems. -/////- kinda getting worried...

Heh heh. Resistance is futile. Let yourself go.

CaptainMochi
joined May 11, 2015

WHERE IS THE FBI????

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

WHERE IS THE FBI????

They all shot themselves after hearing that joke for the umpteenth time.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

That sure is a huge infirmary bed, hmm?

last edited at May 3, 2020 5:49PM

12993445_1138540659544820_3317986680163613305_n
joined Dec 7, 2014

Highly illegal -/////-
Yet it’s.... highly illegal

very.. but... -/////- ... it is

PURE GOLD (ノ∀`♥)

last edited at May 3, 2020 5:07PM

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

I loved this :3

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So i'm the only one who find it akwkard ? Ok i guess.

joined Jan 22, 2015

That sure is a huge infirmary bed, hmm?

Glad I'm not the only one questioning the spatial dimensions of this seemingly magic infirmary bed.

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Good plot for this story, It could work without the Hotstuff BUT with it feels more passioned <3 Super work, pages 15 and 16 were awesome, like perfect! and this will continue!
Makes me wanna work, grab the money and pay for the phisical or digital original copies. Good material for cuteness and yuri.

To reply you must either login or sign up.