Forum › LaMire discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

I clicked it and then i realized it was Ejima Eri by the art and double checked it with the name and now i’m just here..

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I am slightly confused. Though the fact I have absolutely no knowledge of PriPara probably doesn't help much. I got the general gist of it, but took me a couple reads

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Loved it! There's can never be enough Lala/Mirei material! Gotta respect the OG couple!

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I have no idea what PriPara is but after reading this I might as well get into it

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

At first I was like wtf is PriPara and to be honest the beginning isn't that good, we don't have too many informations, just that Mirei and Lala are very close
But I'm still looking foward to it
It might be interesting

27d2e23fe14fd0f860e6378756c09f8f
joined Mar 30, 2020

((((SOFT))))

Ah this is beautifull... In so many ways

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Could you take these off?

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 9:24AM

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

Pripara is one of the best goddamn series ever to air in the history of television.

joined Jul 1, 2019

like, what did she take off? are those some thingies that keep nipples covered to avoid inappropriate gazing or somethin?

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I love the art style of the eyes. They look so big and cute and transmit so many emotions.
In related news, I really want a sequel of Yuzumori San where they are adults. Just a one shot would be enough.

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 9:56AM

joined Dec 10, 2017

I don’t understand the story. Someone please explain who the girl with glasses and a ponytail is and how she relates to the story lmao

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

I don’t understand the story. Someone please explain who the girl with glasses and a ponytail is and how she relates to the story lmao

The girl in the glasses is the girl with two hair buns. They're the same person. The glasses look is her normal look outside of PriPara, and the hair buns is what she looks like in Pripara as an idol. Her name is Mirei Minami.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Basically the main thing that seperates Pripara from something like Aikatsu is that it's set in a digital realm so people can give themselves different identities should they choose. In the case of the two featured here, Lala is in elementary school and sports an older appearance while in Pripara, whereas Mirei, who is a bubbly idol in Pripara, is a strict and stern disciplinary committee girl irl. There's a few nice gaps here and there throughout the series. (For clarification's sake, the events mentioned in this doujin take place around episode 79.)

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 2:16PM

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

ok well i just saw that.

is there somewhere i can see more of it..? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

is there somewhere i can see more of it..? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Far as I'm aware, Ejima hasn't released Part 2 yet.

joined Mar 28, 2020

And then Laala and Mirei lived hap-prily ever after ~KASHIKOMA!!!

But seriously I'm happy to see this finally translated

joined Mar 28, 2020

I have no idea what PriPara is but after reading this I might as well get into it

To put it simply PriPara is a delightfully weird experience
Granted that can also be said about the entire Pretty Series franchise as a whole

Pripara is one of the best goddamn series ever to air in the history of television.

I agree, hell it was my favourite anime of the 2010's

If the above replies to your comment aren't enough to explain it, this gif from the 1st opening should
(This ain't your average idol show, nuff said)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/55ed614f3c6277e1b63d81c7f096626b/tumblr_nvt2hj6C7A1qbgi6oo2_400.gif

last edited at Apr 29, 2020 12:10AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

....More please.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

This is probably, hands down, the best PriPara doujin I've ever seen. It's obvious that Ejima-sensei really, really loves the series (as I do, too. It's amazing). She's totally captured the 2 girls' personalities perfectly and I can't wait for her to write more chapters for it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.