Forum › The Secret Recipe discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am really happy to see a new chapter of this :D Thank you so much yuri project ^_^

20572_311167636941_6582597_n
joined Apr 22, 2013

Wakatsuki really is an idiot...

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

"You shouldn't do those things with people other than me."

If I were Idiotsuki I would totally react from that remark. >///< (It was a total doki doki unconscious confession from the president)

Well, I could forgive her for that since that's what makes this series cute. ^-^

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Jealousy..!??

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

When is gonna be another chapter? o.O I can't wait! >.<

joined Apr 21, 2013

Finally! Another chapter :D

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

I love how the narration boxes sometimes play tsukkomi for Wakatsuki. Anyway, next chapter will take a while, I don't see the point working on magazine scans when the next volume is getting released in a month anyway.

Wakatsuki really is an idiot...

More like Bakatsuki, amirite? Sorry.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Bakatsuki!! HAHAHA!! Morinaga should use that... The narration boxes could say it, "Bakatsuki desu." Hehehehe....

joined Feb 19, 2013

Even though i like Morinaga Milk manga i wish she would stop always using the same 2 characters for main characters in her manga.

last edited at Apr 23, 2013 5:57AM

joined Apr 23, 2013

Even though i like Morinaga Milk manga i wish she would stop always using the same 2 characters for main characters in her manga.

That's because this is a series, not a oneshot.. XD

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

That's because this is a series, not a oneshot.. XD

I think this is referring to the fact that Morinaga favors short dark hair X long light hair characters. Smartass.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is funny and all, and of course it's well drawn...but it seems like it's drawing this one joke out waaaaaaay too long. I'm getting a bit sick of waiting for more of the first chapter.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

This manga comes from Morinaga Milk, who managed to extend a love relationship between an imbecile and a woobie during 36 chapters. This is certainly way inside her comfort zone.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...i miss this soooo much...thank you....

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

night made <3

joined Oct 11, 2010

I love her notes at the end!

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

I have to say the girl with glasses looks terribly alike to me...ohh Miss Milk you didn't have to >///< arigatou!

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

This manga comes from Morinaga Milk, who managed to extend a love relationship between an imbecile and a woobie during 36 chapters. This is certainly way inside her comfort zone.

You are now my hero.

I love her work and all but seriously "the idiot and the woob" is her niche.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

You are now my hero.

The fuck's a woobie?

Chie_ava_katsuragi2
joined May 7, 2012

You are now my hero.

The fuck's a woobie?

A (sometimes cute) suffering character.

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

You are now my hero.

The fuck's a woobie?

"A "woobie" is a name for any type of character who makes you feel extremely sorry for them. Basically, the first thing you think to say when you see the woobie is: "Aw, poor boy!" Woobification of a character is a curious, audience-driven phenomenon, sometimes divorced from the character's canonical morality." (from TV Tropes)

The woobie in question is Mari from Girl Friends.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I see. Seems I gotta brush up on internet words.

joined Apr 3, 2013

Yay! Thanks to the scanlators and uploaders.

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

Where's the nsfw in the latest chapter? :(

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Where's the nsfw in the latest chapter? :(

Aren't the tags set for the collection?

To reply you must either login or sign up.