Forum › A Succubus Yuri Story discussion

Question how many chapter's are out?

17 thus far, with 9 basically being all the smut content from the 1st book not published on Pixiv. Assuming this remains consistent, ch18 will be the smut content from the 2nd book scheduled for May, though whether any other Pixiv chapters will come before then, I don't know.

Thank you.

Hitoshi%20sugoroku
joined Aug 14, 2019

A threesome, why, im out of this, dear god, threesomes are just not real, those things dont work and will never work no matter the situation.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

A threesome, why, im out of this, dear god, threesomes are just not real, those things dont work and will never work no matter the situation.

lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is the part where we point fingers and laugh, innit?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe you mean a three person relationship and not a threesome. A threesomeis the sexual act with 3 person and well it happen more than often. A three person relation or Polyamory like it's called is less common yes and I suposs (and hope) thats what you're against.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

uh it can work, its just harder.

Furukawa Kagome
Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

Should this one have "Threesome" tag? Hmmmm...

joined Oct 15, 2014

I can't believe I'm saying this but for fuck sake please let this manga be polyamory...(sorry I'd rather read a poly manga than a threesome, that's just me anyway no offense)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

yes! Poly root!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I found myself again to be against the poly ending. It's clear to me that beside maybe Yukiko, the others and moreso Fuwa, don't want to be in Poly. I mean, look at Fuwa's pespective, Succubus need human energy to survive so relation between Succubus make it difficult. She is the only one who can give Yukiko what she need. I highly .doubt she will agree to share. Poly is always the cheapest answer to a love triangle.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Poly is always the cheapest answer to a love triangle.

It's the only answer to a love triangle that doesn't bore the crap out of me these days.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Poly is always the cheapest answer to a love triangle.

It's the only answer to a love triangle that doesn't bore the crap out of me these days.

Because it's the less realistic maybe. I'm open minded but Poly is not something that everyone think about and moreso young highschool girl (and yeah I know about Canno work but that's one rare exception)

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean, look at Fuwa's pespective, Succubus need human energy to survive so relation between Succubus make it difficult. She is the only one who can give Yukiko what she need.

You do realise you're now getting the emotional side of the equation badly confused with the practical necessity side here right. You're basically saying Yukiko should pick her Emotionally Significant Relationship on the basis of her need to feed, merely because "ew poly bad"...

Also neither of the succubi seem to be at all bothered by Konomi's feeding strategy so I have this sneaking suspicion you're projecting way more desire for exclusivity onto them than is supported by the text.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You're basically saying Yukiko should pick her Emotionally Significant Relationship on the basis of her need to feed, merely because "ew poly bad"...

What part of "look at Fuwa's perspective" did you not get ? I'm saying that what Fuwa is thinking not me.Poly is not bad, stop putting words i didn't say in my mouth. I say i don't like Poly as a solution to love triangles because it's the cheapest way to resolve it.

Also neither of the succubi seem to be at all bothered by Konomi's feeding strategy

We don't even know what Konomi's strategy was, neither if she still doing it. For all we know, she might have go to the Yukiko strategy.

I have this sneaking suspicion you're projecting way more desire for exclusivity onto them than is supported by the text.

And so what ? Will be not be the first time it happen on this forum.

last edited at Apr 13, 2020 11:00AM

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Interesting! I didn’t think Fuwa was interested like that but. Now I am Looking™

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Threesome coming, by the way this artist did some ShamiMomo art, fittingly enough.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ch.18 out 2 pages only so no smut. Fuwa is going a bit crazy and try to force herself on Yukiko.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Ahh... We lost her-

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This gonna turns from Mochi Au into Ayane.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Dipping dangerously close to yandere, there.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Lewd

joined Apr 1, 2013

Lewd

Love how your profile picture agrees with it too lmao hahaa

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I wasn't expecting Fuwa to act like this. Quite lewd indeed

Fuwa is being a bit forceful on Yukiko.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Every time this series tries to be erotic it's just off-putting and gross looking.

To reply you must either login or sign up.